Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com
A video clip with a female Christ candidate from females christ.org......in french! This site doesn't produce new material very often....however, I like the candidate a lot, I would love to condemn this beautiful woman.......'I sentence you to be crucified naked.....guards, take this woman away and crucify her!'.....sigh.......

A video clip with a female Christ candidate from females christ.org......in french! This site doesn't produce new material very often....however, I like the candidate a lot, I would love to condemn this beautiful woman.......'I sentence you to be crucified naked.....guards, take this woman away and crucify her!'.....sigh.......

Yeas, she will be beautiful on the Cross.

Another 'stand alone' short story 'Scenes from the life of the female Christ'.......this time the well known CF member Kathy inspired me!

22362.jpg1536251442335.png
Episodes in the life of the female Christ – the night before execution or Pilate in love!

Kathy of Nazareth, a well-known prophetess and healer has just been thrown into her cell. Moments ago, she was sentenced to death by crucifixion by the Roman Governor of Palestine, Pontus Pilate.

Kathy is a stunning beauty. Long dark hair, tall beautiful legs, curvy and with well-shaped large breasts. A beautiful face that rays with love, there is an aura around her head that glows with love and compassion.

Although Kathy has had vision about her faith, to die naked on a Roman cross, she is in shock!

The trial had been quick. She had been asked by the Governor, Pilate, to prove her innocence and to make a demonstration of her supposed divine capabilities. She had remained silent during the trial and although Pilate had tried to get her acquitted, he had to condemn her to death in order to keep good relations with the local rulers and priests. Pilate hated them, but his position was dependent on keeping peace and stability in this ghastly province, therefore he was forced to make this ruling.

When the first moments of shock have gone away, Kathy is a bit surprised. She has problems to understand her sentence, to be crucified naked tomorrow. She has been thrown into a single cell with her own latrine bucket. She still has her clothes on and she has not been raped yet. This doesn’t seem to be the standard procedure for a woman condemned to die on the cross! She kneels in her cell and begins to pray: ‘Oh Goddess in heaven, forgive my enemies and let your love be known among the people’……. Kathy closes her eyes and she starts to masturbate…….she envisions her upcoming ordeal on the tree of shame……….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............................................................

Suddenly Kathy’s cell door is opened. She stops her masturbation and she stands up. A guard brings her food and even some wine! The guard does not try to rape her, he just says ‘compliments from the Governor’! One other strange thing does occur, the guard has brought her cross bar and he leaves this and some ropes, and three crown of thorns in her cell before leaving! The guard instructs Kathy: ‘You have to chose which crown to wear at your crucifixion tomorrow’.

Kathy is transfixed when she looks at her cross bar…..grey dull wood…..nail holes and dried blood from earlier crucifixions……she touches the wood with one hand……immediately she gets a vision of the person that was the last victim to suffer on this cross……she sees a young woman screaming as she is nailed to this crossbar….the name Alice appears in Kathy’s mind….Kathy then lies down on her crossbar and stretches out one arm…with her free hand she continues to masturbate…….Goddess, Goddess….OHHHHH….AHHHHHHHHH……..save me Goddess………save me….OHHHHHHH…..AHHHHHHHHHH……..all of a sudden the emotions gets too much for Kathy, she climaxes and screams …….SWEET GODDESS SAVE ME FROM THE CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……I AM CUMMING, I AM CUMMING!!!!!!!!

Exhausted she falls to sleep……she has nightmares of her upcoming crucifixion.

After about half an hour, the supposed ‘daughter of God’, Kathy of Nazareth, condemned to die naked on the cross, wakes up, all confused about her situation. She starts to eat her food and wine that has been brought to her. She remembers what the guard has told her, she has to chose a crown of thorns to wear on her head tomorrow. After some tests she choses a simple design, just three branches with roses! This is all she will 'wear' then crucified tomorrw!

The cell door is opened once more. Before Kathy stands the man that has sentenced her to die on the cross, Pontus Pilate. Kathy stands up and looks into Pilates sad face.

Pilate starts to speak: ‘Kathy, Kathy of Nazareth……I tried to save you, but I had no other option than to condemn you to death, to die naked on a Roman cross……this is not my will, I ask for your forgiveness. Kathy, Kathy, why did you have to make this scene with the money lenders at the temple, that really left me with no alternatives!!!!!!!

Kathy starts to cry softly and she looks Pilate in his eyes lovingly: Pilate, Pilate, our destinies are not decided by ourselves, we are all part of a plan…..I am scared, very scared and afraid but I love also you, although you have condemned me to a horrible death on the cross…..believe me……one day we will be together in paradise and your name will be remembered in the whole world and during all times to come……

Pilate replies: Kathy, Kathy of Nazareth: I ask for your forgiveness. I admire you, but I could not have done otherwise. My life and position depend on keeping the peace in this ghastly province.

Kathy answers, ‘I know this Pilate and I forgive you, this is all part of our Goddess plan………it will be revealed to all that love is stronger than hate'..............

Pilate continues……although he is a tough ruler, his voice shakes a little….’Kathy, Kathy I wish I could have done otherwise, but I can not show signs of weakness. All I can do to show my affection for you is to ease your upcoming misery a little…. I have a plan…... As you may have noticed, I have given you your own cell, so that you you will not be raped by fellow inmates. I have also instructed my soldiers not to rape you. However, tomorrow I can not show signs of weakness.

You will be severely flogged before your crucifixion. This is however an act of love from me, this means that your ordeal on the cross will be less, you will die faster. It also means that you will not be able to carry your cross beam the whole way to the cross, I will be able to arrange a relief carrier. Kathy starts crying….she has had visions about this moment and her upcoming ordeal, but she had not anticipated to have feelings towards the man that has sentenced her to die on the cross!

Suddenly Kathy loosens her simple grey dress that falls to her feet…. she wears no loin cloth, so she now stands naked in all her glory in front of Pilate…. her big full breasts wobbling, and her pussy is soaking wet…. she addresses him…. Pilate, Pilate, make love to me before I must suffer on the cross!!! Fuck me hard before my crucifixion!

Pilate speaks to Kathy: ‘Lay down on your cross-beam Kathy! Kathy is submissive, and she gladly obeys. Pilate than ties her to the crossbeam on which she will hang tomorrow. He then undresses himself and shows his muscular body. He takes position between Kathy’s legs and starts licking her tender clit. Kathy’s mind starts flowing away as she is being licked……she imagens herself nailed and humiliated on the cross…. her breathing becomes heavier as Pilate licks her clit intensely…. she thinks about her upcoming ordeal tomorrow……crucified, nailed, naked and humiliated……. Pilate stops his licking for a moment…..he pinches Kathy’s tender nipples and caresses her large breasts……he speaks to Kathy as he continues his sensitive licking…..Kathy Kathy, I do secretly adore you, but I have to play my part……apart from giving you a hard flogging I can ease your suffering a little tomorrow by having your legs broken after a couple of hours…..lick, lick….that will shorten your suffering……..lick, lick…..

Kathy answers in a soft voice between her moans "Do what you must, I know you will do what's best for me in this horrible situation……….

Pilate climbs on top of Kathy and pushes his erect cock into her wet sex. At first, he is moving slowly but he soon increases the pace. Kathy moans and lifts to meet each powerful thrust. Her moans excite him, he pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts as he continues to pound inside her. His cock is large and the head hits Kathy’s cervix which causes both pain and pleasure.

Kathy feels an orgasm building inside her and she can tell that Pilate is going to cum soon. Kathy feels him start to release his seed and she start to orgasm. Waves of pleasure past thru her body and she feel his weight as he stops and lays on top of me.

Pilate whispers "I love you". Kathy responds " I love you too"

Pilate unties Kathy from her crossbeam. He kisses her tenderly and leaves the cell.

Kathy stands up. She is exhausted by all emotions going through her mind…. the lovemaking, the climax, the visions of the cross……. Pilate seed is dripping from her cunt down her thighs……. Kathy puts her hands on her belly……she screams out loud……GODDESS, GODDESS, I AM PREGNANT!!!!! SAVE ME FROM THE CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........exhausted she falls to the ground and falls asleep. Through the night she dreams about her upcoming ordeal……. The morning arrives……her cell door is opened……….Kathy is taken to be crucified...........

The end

………………………………………………………………………………………..

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Another 'stand alone' short story 'Scenes from the life of the female Christ'.......this time the well known CF member Kathy inspired me!

View attachment 619330View attachment 619334
Episodes in the life of the female Christ – the night before execution or Pilate in love!

Kathy of Nazareth, a well-known prophetess and healer has just been thrown into her cell. Moments ago, she was sentenced to death by crucifixion by the Roman Governor of Palestine, Pontus Pilate.

Kathy is a stunning beauty. Long dark hair, tall beautiful legs, curvy and with well-shaped large breasts. A beautiful face that rays with love, there is an aura around her head that glows with love and compassion.

Although Kathy has had vision about her faith, to die naked on a Roman cross, she is in shock!

The trial had been quick. She had been asked by the Governor, Pilate, to prove her innocence and to make a demonstration of her supposed divine capabilities. She had remained silent during the trial and although Pilate had tried to get her acquitted, he had to condemn her to death in order to keep good relations with the local rulers and priests. Pilate hated them, but his position was dependent on keeping peace and stability in this ghastly province, therefore he was forced to make this ruling.

When the first moments of shock have gone away, Kathy is a bit surprised. She has problems to understand her sentence, to be crucified naked tomorrow. She has been thrown into a single cell with her own latrine bucket. She still has her clothes on and she has not been raped yet. This doesn’t seem to be the standard procedure for a woman condemned to die on the cross! She kneels in her cell and begins to pray: ‘Oh Goddess in heaven, forgive my enemies and let your love be known among the people’……. Kathy closes her eyes and she starts to masturbate…….she envisions her upcoming ordeal on the tree of shame……….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............................................................

Suddenly Kathy’s cell door is opened. She stops her masturbation and she stands up. A guard brings her food and even some wine! The guard does not try to rape her, he just says ‘compliments from the Governor’! One other strange thing does occur, the guard has brought her cross bar and he leaves this and some ropes, and three crown of thorns in her cell before leaving! The guard instructs Kathy: ‘You have to chose which crown to wear at your crucifixion tomorrow’.

Kathy is transfixed when she looks at her cross bar…..grey dull wood…..nail holes and dried blood from earlier crucifixions……she touches the wood with one hand……immediately she gets a vision of the person that was the last victim to suffer on this cross……she sees a young woman screaming as she is nailed to this crossbar….the name Alice appears in Kathy’s mind….Kathy then lies down on her crossbar and stretches out one arm…with her free hand she continues to masturbate…….Goddess, Goddess….OHHHHH….AHHHHHHHHH……..save me Goddess………save me….OHHHHHHH…..AHHHHHHHHHH……..all of a sudden the emotions gets too much for Kathy, she climaxes and screams …….SWEET GODDESS SAVE ME FROM THE CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……I AM CUMMING, I AM CUMMING!!!!!!!!

After about half an hour, the supposed ‘daughter of God’, Kathy of Nazareth, condemned to die naked on the cross, wakes up, all confused about her situation. She starts to eat her food and wine that has been brought to her. She remembers what the guard has told her, she has to chose a crown of thorns to wear on her head tomorrow. After some tests she choses a simple design, just three branches with roses! This is all she will 'wear' then crucified tomorrw!

The cell door is opened once more. Before Kathy stands the man that has sentenced her to die on the cross, Pontus Pilate. Kathy stands up and looks into Pilates sad face.

Pilate starts to speak: ‘Kathy, Kathy of Nazareth……I tried to save you, but I had no other option than to condemn you to death, to die naked on a Roman cross……this is not my will, I ask for your forgiveness. Kathy, Kathy, why did you have to make this scene with the money lenders at the temple, that really left me with no alternatives!!!!!!!

Kathy starts to cry softly and she looks Pilate in his eyes lovingly: Pilate, Pilate, our destinies are not decided by ourselves, we are all part of a plan…..I am scared, very scared and afraid but I love also you, although you have condemned me to a horrible death on the cross…..believe me……one day we will be together in paradise and your name will be remembered in the whole world and during all times to come……

Pilate replies: Kathy, Kathy of Nazareth: I ask for your forgiveness. I admire you, but I could not have done otherwise. My life and position depend on keeping the peace in this ghastly province.

Kathy answers, ‘I know this Pilate and I forgive you, this is all part of our Goddess plan………it will be revealed to all that love is stronger than hate'..............

Pilate continues……although he is a tough ruler, his voice shakes a little….’Kathy, Kathy I wish I could have done otherwise, but I can not show signs of weakness. All I can do to show my affection for you is to ease your upcoming misery a little…. I have a plan…... As you may have noticed, I have given you your own cell, so that you you will not be raped by fellow inmates. I have also instructed my soldiers not to rape you. However, tomorrow I can not show signs of weakness.

You will be severely flogged before your crucifixion. This is however an act of love from me, this means that your ordeal on the cross will be less, you will die faster. It also means that you will not be able to carry your cross beam the whole way to the cross, I will be able to arrange a relief carrier. Kathy starts crying….she has had visions about this moment and her upcoming ordeal, but she had not anticipated to have feelings towards the man that has sentenced her to die on the cross!

Suddenly Kathy loosens her simple grey dress that falls to her feet…. she wears no loin cloth, so she now stands naked in all her glory in front of Pilate…. her big full breasts wobbling, and her pussy is soaking wet…. she addresses him…. Pilate, Pilate, make love to me before I must suffer on the cross!!! Fuck me hard before my crucifixion!

Pilate speaks to Kathy: ‘Lay down on your cross-beam Kathy! Kathy is submissive, and she gladly obeys. Pilate than ties her to the crossbeam on which she will hang tomorrow. He then undresses himself and shows his muscular body. He takes position between Kathy’s legs and starts licking her tender clit. Kathy’s mind starts flowing away as she is being licked……she imagens herself nailed and humiliated on the cross…. her breathing becomes heavier as Pilate licks her clit intensely…. she thinks about her upcoming ordeal tomorrow……crucified, nailed, naked and humiliated……. Pilate stops his licking for a moment…..he pinches Kathy’s tender nipples and caresses her large breasts……he speaks to Kathy as he continues his sensitive licking…..Kathy Kathy, I do secretly adore you, but I have to play my part……apart from giving you a hard flogging I can ease your suffering a little tomorrow by having your legs broken after a couple of hours…..lick, lick….that will shorten your suffering……..lick, lick…..

Kathy answers in a soft voice between her moans "Do what you must, I know you will do what's best for me in this horrible situation……….

Pilate climbs on top of Kathy and pushes his erect cock into her wet sex. At first, he is moving slowly but he soon increases the pace. Kathy moans and lifts to meet each powerful thrust. Her moans excite him, he pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts as he continues to pound inside her. His cock is large and the head hits Kathy’s cervix which causes both pain and pleasure.

Kathy feels an orgasm building inside her and she can tell that Pilate is going to cum soon. Kathy feels him start to release his seed and she start to orgasm. Waves of pleasure past thru her body and she feel his weight as he stops and lays on top of me.

Pilate unties Kathy from her crossbeam. He kisses her tenderly and leaves the cell.

Kathy stands up. She is exhausted by all emotions going through her mind…. the lovemaking, the climax, the visions of the cross……. Pilate seed is dripping from her cunt down her thighs……. Kathy puts her hands on her belly……she screams out loud……GODDESS, GODDESS, I AM PREGNANT!!!!! SAVE ME FROM THE CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........exhausted she falls to the ground and falls asleep. Through the night she dreams about her upcoming ordeal……. The morning arrives……her cell door is opened……….Kathy is taken to be crucified...........

The end

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Great story, as always full of emotion and sence, Bravo:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The end

Well done , Nice to know I inspired you:)

Yes, interesting piece .... I liked this para:

“But if postmodernism has taught us anything, it's that representation is perceptual. History is told by the victors and the victors who, for at least the last two millennia, have been male. So, just as early Australian painters found it impossible to paint Indigenous people as they really were; just as Napoleon is shown tall and imposing and Jesus is shown white Aryan, the familiar depictions of Jesus as a man could be, simply, wrong.”

Yes, interesting piece .... I liked this para:

“But if postmodernism has taught us anything, it's that representation is perceptual. History is told by the victors and the victors who, for at least the last two millennia, have been male. So, just as early Australian painters found it impossible to paint Indigenous people as they really were; just as Napoleon is shown tall and imposing and Jesus is shown white Aryan, the familiar depictions of Jesus as a man could be, simply, wrong.”

Yes, and it's a clever article with some interesting points, but I can't help feeling that it says more about the society that produced it than it does about the gender of Jesus. I read a novel a couple of years ago along these lines, but it had to do a little swap at the end of the story to make sure that a man was crucified and not the female protagonist, which would have given the game away!
Also, I get tired of this:
Consider Easter. We know that Easter shares an etymology with oestrus – probably (according to Bede) also with Eostre, the Germanic goddess of spring and possibly with Ishtar, the 4th century BC Babylonian goddess of fertility (and war). Hence, Easter eggs.
it's a popular line of argument these days, but it's an English speaking one. How is Easter related to a Germanic goddess when it derives from a Jewish feast, as reflected in the name for Easter that is used in much of Europe?
Bunnies, eggs, but no sign of Ishtar here
paques_033.jpg

The end

Whoa is there any more of the second picture?

The end

The illustration is from the old American magazine "National Lampoon", from an illustrated Christmas story called "Jessica Christ".
It is reproduced here--you have to scroll down a ways, as there is other weird stuff.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/rea...poon-s-tales-from-the-south-and-o-t18084.html

Just a short episode......

Present times……..a woman in her mid-thirties is laying naked in her bed……she is a successful career woman, beautiful, dark hair, nice curves and lovely breasts…..her name is Barbara…. living in a nation called the united states in the 21:th century……..

Barbara doesn’t really feel comfortable in her comfortable life…..a paradox…..

Each night she masturbates herself to sleep…. she imagines herself crucified, tortured in every way possible…. she climaxes as she masturbates……after her masturbation she falls asleep….

This night she starts dreaming…. she dreams that she is a woman preaching in Palestine! Women’s rights and a lot of other revolutionary ideas….

She is arrested, undressed and raped and tortured in every way possible in her prison cell……

The next morning her prison cell door is opened………

The guard addresses her: Barbara of Nazareth, you are to be crucified for the crime of sedition!

Barbara awakes from her sleep and starts masturbating again….she goes back to sleep…her dream continues…..she is taken from her cell……taken to a whipping post…..she is whipped hard, in all 39 lashes…..raped again as she stands naked tied to the whipping pole…..a soldier reminds her that she has been condemned to be crucified…..how could she forget……….

The dream continues……

Barbara is burdened with her heavy crossbar…. naked she staggers along the streets of Jerusalem on her way to the execution ground……people mocking her…. calling her a whore, traitor and a fake prophetess….

She arrives at the execution ground…..she catches the eyes of the scornful soldiers…she looks at her cross, the stipes and her sedile…she looks at her naked body……her sedile is equipped with a cornua, that looks like a big penis……OMG, this item is going to penetrate my tender pussy!

Barbara is thrown to the ground…. stretched out……. nailed……. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……….

Lifted upon the cross……penetrated by the cornu……. feet nailed…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………….

Through her painfilled eyes she looks down on her tortured body……humiliation……blood streaming down her body……her eyes then catch the hateful lusty looks of the spectators……she sees a woman fingering herself! I am dying, and she is masturbating!

In this very moment, Barbara herself climaxes in her bed, she is masturbating in her sleep and her masturbation reaches it’s peak….she falls into deep sleep after that and she continue to dream nice crucifixion dreams……tomorrow she will continue daydreaming about her hanging naked on the cross while working….mmmmmmmm……..

The end….

dbb91b200f013f7969a5175922edb7a3.20.jpg

Present times……..a woman in her mid-thirties is laying naked in her bed……she is a successful career woman, beautiful, dark hair, nice curves and lovely breasts…..her name is Barbara…. living in a nation called the united states in the 21:th century……..

Barbara doesn’t really feel comfortable in her comfortable life…..a paradox…..

Each night she masturbates herself to sleep…. she imagines herself crucified, tortured in every way possible…. she climaxes as she masturbates……after her masturbation she falls asleep….

Holy Shit! Total humiliation! Is nothing sacred? How does he know? Did he have to tell everyone? :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom