Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com
Also, I get tired of this:
Consider Easter. We know that Easter shares an etymology with oestrus – probably (according to Bede) also with Eostre, the Germanic goddess of spring and possibly with Ishtar, the 4th century BC Babylonian goddess of fertility (and war). Hence, Easter eggs.
Tired - it drives me to despair. Complete balderdash, there is no connection whatever among Eostre, oestrus and Ishtar, beyond sounding vaguely similar.

SHHHHH ... what are you trying to do? Get me sacked? :confused:

Indeed not.....I recently read an article from my country were a doctor suggested to take mastrubation breaks at work! She argued that this makes the employee more productive and creative, which ofc is valubale for the employer....so keep on daydreaming B, and take a break at work tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
A female Christ during the Spanish civil war

Barbara, a volunteer on the republican side in the Spanish civil war…. she hates violence and has joined the war becaused she felt obliged to help the people and the victims of war. She has practiced her medical skills and help wounded on both sides. She has given comfort to the needed and she always had a kind word to people that she met and helped, enemy or foe alike!

During the turmoil following a battle, she had been arrested by the Franco soldiers. Now she spends the night in a dull prison cell. Barbara is both a very religious person and very obsessed with sex. She struggles with this in her mind, since she has been taught that sex is a sin. However, in her cell she is either praying our masturbating. Since she is loving and submissive, she often fantasies about being tortured raped and executed naked! She has some vague memories of an earlier life where she is crucified naked! This is one of her favourite masturbation scenarios! After each such session, she feels ashamed and spends an hour praying, naked. Back home she combined the praying by whipping herself, exclaiming ‘forgive me father, I am a sinner!’

Morning arrives in Spain and her cell door is opened. Four guards and a priest enter her cell! Two guards grab Barbara and make her stand up.

Barbara is shocked! What is the priest doing here? The leader of the guards starts reading a document. Since it is in Spanish, she does not understand it completely. Barbara manages to understand a few key words however. Her panic and despair start growing in her body, as she understands the Spanish words for ‘execution’, ‘rebel’ and garotte! What is happening, I have not killed anyone, I have just helped people, even Franco soldiers!

After the proclamation is read, the guards rip of Barbara’s grey prison dress, leaving her beautiful body completely naked, to the joy of the guards and the priest! Barbara notices that the priest has a strong erection!

The chief of the guards exclaims something like’ Rebel bitches like you deserve to die naked’.

After that Barbara is made to kneel in her cell. The priests put's his hand on her head and starts reading a prayer. He gives her some wine and a piece of bread and says something like ‘your sins are forgiven my child’…. he then leaves the cell and waits just outside the door. He hears as Barbara screams nooooooooooooooo………!!!!!!! She is held down on the floor and she is being brutally raped by the four guards. Strangely enough is Barbara’s pussy soaking wet, so the guards have no problems ‘entering’ her private parts…….

Then the rape is finished, Barbara is made to stand up again. She is in shock and sobbing; her pussy is full of the Franco guard’s sperm…. her hands are tied behind he back and she is lead out of her cell.

She is lead through a dull dark corridor, out into an open yard surrounded by walls………. After a few moments, she sees it, the instrument of her execution standing on the other side of the yard. She screams out loud, noooooooooooooo, I don’t won’t to die!

What has caught the naked woman’s eye is the garotte, a dark stool with a pole, which has an iron collar and a screw at the top of the pole. This will be used to execute her, she will be strangled as the screw will be pushed further and further into her neck and the screw will eventually break her beautiful neck! The priest and more guards stand at the garotte. Then Barbara sees her executioner, a man with a black hood. She screams again! Barbara doesn’t know this of course, but the executioners name is Wraggelio. (Who by the way also has a strong erection!)

Barbara looks at the stool at the garotte, and notices another strange thing, the stool is equipped with a wooden dildo, she is going to be penetrated while executed!

Barbara has arrived at the garotte. The guards force her to sit on the stool, and to take the wooden dildo in her pussy. Barbara is very wet, so she can take the dildo easily. Despite the horrible situation, she moans with pleasure, ohhhhhhh…….as she takes the dildo in her soaking pussy. Her hands are retied behind the pole of the garotte. The executioner then fastens the iron collar around her neck and fastens her ankles to the floor. A leather belt is tightened just below her large breasts. The executioner then ties a black blindfold over poor Barbara’s eyes. She screams out yet another time as the blindfold is attached to her, and the darkness is getting the grip over her mind!

Barbara starts to breathe heavily. Her emotions are a mix of despair, horror and sexual lust! She starts to pray…. father forgive my executioners………she is soon interrupted by the priest who starts praying for her. He holds a hand upon her head….’father receive this child’…….

Barbara starts to cry as she feels also that the screw from the garotte is starting to dig into her neck!

Her throat is pressed against the iron collar, and Barbara’s breathing becomes more and more difficult! Ahhh…ohhhhh……urk and other sounds of strangulation comes out of Barbara’s mouth. She panics of course, but she can do nothing. Her naked body is twisting erotically as the strangulation process continues. Less and less air to breath, contractions in her penetrated pussy…. she manages to reach an orgasm while garrotted! She is however not able to scream since the iron collar around her throat is preventing intense sounds……it’s more like intense sounds of suffocation and sexual pleasure….

Barbara also feels that someone is playing with her large naked breasts while she is being executed. This is the priest’s way of giving her comfort! She can’t tell him of course, but Barbara enjoys this better then his prayers! Everything is getting more and more dark in Barbara’s mind. She is now also drooling from her mouth and juices flow freely from her pussy onto the garotte’s stool. Executioner Wraggelio turns the wheel of garotte some more…. suddenly a ‘crack’ is heard as Barbara’s neck is broken……

Barbara’s world is getting all dark, she is dead, executed by the garotte…. after a while however, her soul starts travelling through a tunnel of light……a few moments later, she is reborn as a beautiful baby girl! Her proud parents are secretly Christians, living in an area controlled by the Islamic state in the year 2020. As the girl is born, Barbara re-incarnetad yet another time, in another part of the territory controlled by IS, a young woman is crucified naked……accused of blasphemy! (What will be the future destiny of the new born Barbara....?????)

Back to the Franco prison: The naked executed body of Barbara is taken away from the garotte and buried in an unmarked grave. Another beautiful naked woman, named Kathy, is lead forward towards the garotte…….garrote_by_ryonashoot-dcnhc3v.jpg

Barbara, a volunteer on the republican side in the Spanish civil war

I always pick the winning side;)

Since she is loving and submissive, she often fantasies about being tortured raped and executed naked! She has some vague memories of an earlier life where she is crucified naked!

Wonder where those memories came from? :rolleyes:

Barbara notices that the priest has a strong erection!

No surprise there :p

Barbara doesn’t know this of course, but the executioners name is Wraggelio. (Who by the way also has a strong erection!)

No surprise there either:devil:

Barbara looks at the stool at the garotte, and notices another strange thing, the stool is equipped with a wooden dildo, she is going to be penetrated while executed!

Oh Shit! :facepalm:

Barbara also feels that someone is playing with her large naked breasts while she is being executed. This is the priest’s way of giving her comfort!

Dirty old man ! :mad:

Barbara re-incarnetad yet another time, in another part of the territory controlled by IS, a young woman is crucified naked……accused of blasphemy! (What will be the future destiny of the new born Barbara....?????

Uh oh.. not again!

Very hot, xso!:very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom