Science Fiction, Fantasy & Human (& other) Beings in Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes, it is really very good to still have some highly specialized "almost-sci-fi-companies" which were almost sold or outsourced to richer multinational corporations in other countries which would have split such companies into different segments.

The German "Drägerwerk" is such an example.

So extremely specialized in producing special technical and medical equipment that it was almost unprofitable as a company - until last week, when the German government asked the company management in a typical German way:
- "Could you produce 10.000 respirators for the treatment of coronavirus patients during the coming 6 to 12 months?"
Answer: "Yes, we can!"
- "So, you got your job order right now - government contract is coming in the next hour via fax and you know what to do! Better you have already started your job yesterday or before!"
:kiss:
You probably can imagine, how the shares of this company look like in comparison to others since this order ...

And as predicted: The catastrophe in Russia has started and it will probably become worse than in many other countries and I will quote parts from a German article about the coronavirus in Russia which I translated via Google, so sorry for the mistakes ...

This partly incredible article from the German weekly "Die Zeit" ...

... starts with this headline:

Russia: There are no corona deaths in Russia. Period.

By Alice Bota, Moscow, March 22, 2020, 6:17 p.m.

The woman was 79 years old, a lecturer and the first corona death in Russia. The woman died in the Moscow Infection Hospital No. 2 on Thursday. But while Italy and Germany list all the dead who tested positive for Corona in their statistics, the Russians seem to be taking a different route.
The deceased had diabetes; heart problems, high blood pressure and calcified arteries, announced the operational staff of the city of Moscow.

Official cause of death: severe pneumonia.

Statistics on corona deaths: stays clean.

There are no corona deaths in Russia! Period!

And only one statement can be heard from President Vladimir Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague: the situation is under control.

(He wants to hold a nationwide referendum as soon as possible about a legislation reform which would also allow him to become "President for Life", so a coronavirus lock-down is "simply not possible" before the referendum!)

On the same day that the lecturer died of pneumonia, a young woman in Moscow loudly spoke up with a video on YouTube: Anastasija Wassiljewa. It was not her first video appeal to medical professionals. Vasilyeva is the head of the "Alliance of Doctors" union, which was founded in 2018 and is closely linked to the opposition politician Alexei Navalny.

This time she called on Russian doctors to stop talking about the state of the corona epidemic in Russia. "An outbreak of the new corona virus is raging all over the world. But here in Russia there is only an outbreak of pneumonia. And as always, the lies of those in power and the intimidation of medical personnel are raging." There is a lack of protective equipment, breathing masks and education - even if Corona is the cause, one would only speak of pneumonia, says Vasilyeva. The doctors do not know whether they treated corona or pneumonia sufferers. This would spread the virus further. "Doctors, nurses, we ask you: please break your silence!" Vasilyeva pleaded.

The Moscow Health Department reacted immediately: Vasilyeva is threatened with a charge of defamation.

Doctors in Moscow anonymously report a rapid increase in pneumonia in their hospitals - they don't know whether Corona is the cause. The impressions cannot be checked: the statistics for pneumonia for February and March are not yet available. But even if they were there, caution would be advisable. The Russian statistics office recently published the figures for January: In Moscow there were 37 percent more sick people than in the previous year (which may well be). The Moscow Health Department, in turn, claims that the number of sufferers even fell in January and February. So whom will you believe?

The Russian numbers are still low compared to Germany, Italy, France, Spain - but there are doubts. Russia tests a lot less than Germany, but a lot more than Ukraine, where the official infection rates are so low only because there is simply no testing. In Russia, around 156,000 people have been tested for the virus using a specially developed corona test. So far, the tests have gone to the Vector laboratory near Novosibirsk, and it took three days for a result.

But how reliable are the tests? The Moscow Times newspaper reports that the tests are not very sensitive, so they may not show Corona even if there is an infection. Doctors are also wondering how a single laboratory can carry out such a high number of tests.

Doctors in Moscow anonymously report a rapid increase in pneumonia in their hospitals - they don't know whether Corona is the cause. In Saint Petersburg, the church boasted that 70,000 visitors kissed the shrine of John the Baptist, as is common in the Orthodox faith; the shrine was brought back to Israel only a few days ago. In Kazan, communion is even pushed into the mouth of believers with the same spoon.

Leading infectiologist hides her own infection!

In the Stavropol region, one of the area's most important infectiologists concealed the fact that while the virus was already raging, she had traveled to Spain to bypass the house quarantine. When she returned, the woman just kept working, attending conferences, lecturing at the medical faculty of the University of Stavropol. While she was informing the local Ministry of Health about the status of the corona epidemic, she was the first to spread the virus in the region, Russian media report. Now all doctors who have had contact with her are in quarantine. The woman is said to have infected eleven people. She is currently in the hospital. Diagnosis: pneumonia.

Unfortunately, and as it always was, the governments of the world are all having different views and approaches to the coronavirus-crisis:

Probably bad:

Probably worse:

But why not simply making everything probably more different than anybody else? :

View attachment 839903

Tom Inglesby, head of Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security / USA:

View attachment 839992
"Herd immunity"?!?
Definition: That fucker (Mark Rutte) heard the word "immunity" and decided he'd use it in a sentence.

:imwithstupid::imwithstupid::imwithstupid::imwithstupid:

In theory, the idea of "herd immunity" is really working like a very cold-blooded cost-benefit-analysis about human beings with diseases of which you can be sure that there really is immunity after once being infected.

But in my opinion and in the opinion of most experts on epidemic research worldwide right now, trying to practice this idea with the coronavirus is like playing "Russian Roulette just for fun" with six persons and one bullet in a six barrel revolver. One of six will most probably die and in the end, you do not even know why, because we are not even sure if you are really immune for life after having been infected by the coronavirus. With influenza, "herd immunity" does not work.

In the worst outcome of this "herd immunity" - theory with the coronavirus, you have overloaded hospitals, a breakdown of all your health care system and much more death cases than by trying to slow down the infection.
In the long run, you have theoretically won faster your war against this disease than other countries but possibly with much, much more deaths in the ages of your parents and grand-parents.

Most experts think, it is much better to slow down the number of infections by making contacts between all persons more difficult and hoping that a vaccine will be available as soon as possible.

In theory, the idea of "herd immunity" is really working like a very cold-blooded cost-benefit-analysis about human beings with diseases of which you can be sure that there really is immunity after once being infected.

But in my opinion and in the opinion of most experts on epidemic research worldwide right now, trying to practice this idea with the coronavirus is like playing "Russian Roulette just for fun" with six persons and one bullet in a six barrel revolver. One of six will most probably die and in the end, you do not even know why, because we are not even sure if you are really immune for life after having been infected by the coronavirus. With influenza, "herd immunity" does not work.

In the worst outcome of this "herd immunity" - theory with the coronavirus, you have overloaded hospitals, a breakdown of all your health care system and much more death cases than by trying to slow down the infection.
In the long run, you have theoretically won faster your war against this disease than other countries but possibly with much, much more deaths in the ages of your parents and grand-parents.

Most experts think, it is much better to slow down the number of infections by making contacts between all persons more difficult and hoping that a vaccine will be available as soon as possible.

Can the remaining population of Europe after the Black Death be considered an example of herd immunity?

Maybe partly, but no one really knows, because the descriptions of the so-called "Black Death" are differing a lot through different centuries.

For example, the horrors of the worst European epidemia around 1347-1350 may have stayed in the memory of mankind for the coming centuries and mankind may also have called other diseases "the plague" which were something else.

Even "the plague" itself did not always have the same look and can have different appearances:

By the way, some hours ago, Russia woke up ... finally:

... and Russia now has the very first case of death confirmed ... officially:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.25_16h53m17s_001_.jpg

Does anyone here know new statistical comparisons about the quality of health care systems in Europe? I usually only read parts of them in European newspapers but never a complete comparison about the differences within the European Union or Europe as a whole. Probably, no one was really interested in them up to now?

In German and European newspapers, you can sometimes read comparisons of the number of intensive care places but you don't know where they get these numbers from.

In one of the latest articles from a rather "boulevard-newspaper" from Cologne, EXPRESS, you can read some comparisons which may explain in parts, why Germany has astonishingly few cases of death up to now, but all these explanations are hard to be proved up to now.

The most quoted explanations are:

1. The Coronavirus came later to Germany in younger persons, so the most endangered elderly persons are usually not really infected up to now and the old people's homes have just in time been closed to all visitors.

2. The Germans do usually not live so close together with their parents or grandparents in the same household, so the older generations are not infected yet (and many of them are said to be happy when they do not have to see their grandchildren daily - "these little devils"!)
;)

3. The German hospitals sometimes seem to be poor and small for average German standards but as a whole, they seem to be very well equipped compared to other European countries. The EXPRESS-article below compares "three essential factors" which are really good in Germany:
a) number of "Intensivbetten" (= beds with intensive care possibilities), b) sufficient protection-clothings, c) well trained medical personnel.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.25_20h16m40s_002_.jpg a) is here compared more detailed in this article-part according to known statistics of 2019: Italy with a population of around 60 million had last year around 5.000 "Intensivbetten"; Great Britain with around 66 million had 4.100 "Intensivbetten"; Germany with around 80 million had 28.000 "Intensivbetten" and will probably be able to double them within 2 months!
Even I must say: Somehow shocking but also "Wow"! :eyepop:

Last edited:
I know I am now making something impossible but comparing this article ...

with the German fairytale of "Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten" ...

... I would say, this lesson of the German fairytale is still correct:

"Something better than death we can find anywhere!"

or:

"No matter how old you are: Never give up your life in peace times because of the nonsense any politician may tell you! Never!"

"Something better than death we can find anywhere!"

or:

"No matter how old you are: Never give up your life in peace times because of the nonsense any politician may tell you! Never!"

Oh, moment, wait! Isn't this also a similar story like in "Logan's Run", where the older ones have to die for the younger ones?

I have to look in my archive if I can find a picture of Jenny Agutter with few clothes because I think to remember she also had very "few clothes in peril" when she was in danger to be "renewed" although she looked not sooo old, I think.

X1976b.jpg
Does anyone have pictures from this movie with the young actors wearing less clothes?
:bdsm-wink:

Oh, moment, wait! Isn't this also a similar story like in "Logan's Run", where the older ones have to die for the younger ones?

I have to look in my archive if I can find a picture of Jenny Agutter with few clothes because I think to remember she also had very "few clothes in peril" when she was in danger to be "renewed" although she looked not sooo old, I think.

View attachment 840278
Does anyone have pictures from this movie with the young actors wearing less clothes?
:bdsm-wink:

Like this?

Attachments

• ja.jpg
    ja.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 60
  • loganswim.jpg
    loganswim.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 56
  • MV5BMzI5MGZlNDgtM2U1NS00YTZhLTg0YTQtOGM2YjA2MTNhYjg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMzI5MGZlNDgtM2U1NS00YTZhLTg0YTQtOGM2YjA2MTNhYjg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 54
  • MV5BZTZiNTEwMDctYzY4ZC00YjZiLWEzNGYtYzVhNjMyMmMwOTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg
    MV5BZTZiNTEwMDctYzY4ZC00YjZiLWEzNGYtYzVhNjMyMmMwOTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 0gwzqu64eeu01.jpg
    0gwzqu64eeu01.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 61b9b1cd3f92e49ebab5aeba86caf979.jpg
    61b9b1cd3f92e49ebab5aeba86caf979.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 61
Hurray, I lost my job because of the Coronavirus restrictions and now finally, I have enough time to do things I always wanted to do since 2017 (!) at home in my apartment: dusting, hoovering and at the same time hearing music I always wanted to hear while working.

And I have now spare time to think about how bad I am in the deepest inside of myself where I never really wanted to go because it's getting so dark there very easily and I am frightened by myself in total darkness.
For example, I remarked that I love to see the faces of people, especially women, getting completely out of their mind or losing any self-control in the presence of something like a miracle, e.g. witnessing the overwhelming emotions of beautiful music or wonderful beauty in an unexpected moment. (I must really be a bad man and I hope you like it! ;) )

Examples of such faces, at first during a French concert of Mylène Farmer who often uses Sci-Fi-Elements during her concerts and these are pictures from her biggest and most famous concert at the sold-out "Stade de France" (80.000 seats) at her 48th (!!!) birthday on 12th Sept. 2009. She is famous for very sexy elements during her concert, because of the suggestive ambiguousity of her very intelligent song texts she is also an icon for the gay community in France and she is well-known for her sad songs which are overwhelming herself:

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h48m36s_108_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.02_23h24m31s_033__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h27m28s_095_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h03m56s_073__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h05m51s_074__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.02_23h52m23s_063__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h07m21s_075__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2018.09.03_00h00m15s_070_.jpg

Two extracts from the same concert:

I just remarked that the first video is closed for other websites than YouTube.
So, I put here the link to be copied and I can say, it is worth it to see it on YouTube:

----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ7L9XLjBic----

:very_hot:

Last edited:
My next examples of people's faces stunned and getting out of self-control during performances by the Dutch-South African child prodigy "Amira Willighagen", who became in the meantime an opera singer in South Africa, where her mother was born, as far as I know:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h12m51s_016__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h13m54s_017__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h11m37s_013__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h16m29s_019__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h15m12s_018__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h11m14s_012__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h04m13s_008__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_16h05m48s_009__ji.jpg

In such cases, I am asking myself sometimes in a kind of Sci-Fi-Manner, if being reborn with abilities from a former life could be the explanation for something like this because the parents were not very musically as they claimed.

Last edited:
I sometimes thought, there would not be anything more interesting coming from certain artists - but then, they are "throwing out" something that might be shocking the world.
I do not understand English soo good to understand what Bob Dylan was "throwing out" the night before yesterday night, but I got the feeling, this kind of "rap song" (?) could be something to be remembered in history of "music". Unfortunately, it does not offer any consolation for us in these times, but for me, it seems to be like a kind of "time-travel" with possible conclusions for the future:

Last edited:
Do you know the science-ficion-movie "Elysium" with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster and how the idea to this movie was born in reality?

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_13h42m13s_026_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_13h46m36s_027_.jpg

The earth? A slum. The rich? Barricaded themselves in a luxury space station. The science fiction thriller "Elysium" tells of the future struggle between rich and poor. "District 9" -director Neill Blomkamp brought one of the smartest and most subversive sci-fi-movies to the cinemas of 2013.

Years ago, when Neill Blomkamp was still making commercials, he found himself in a delicate situation in Mexico City: two police officers kidnapped him and a colleague and drove the two foreigners through the darkest quarters until they had given the corrupt cops enough money. Blomkamp and his colleague were abandoned in a slum, at night, miles away from the center: "We ran through these totally impoverished, crazy areas, where there were rabid dogs, crying babies and people who made fires on the open road," said Blomkamp the US magazine "Entertainment Weekly", "and on the horizon we saw the floodlights on the border with the USA, above it several Black Hawk helicopters - it was like science fiction".

Blomkamp's new film "Elysium" begins with a tracking shot over endless rows of slum huts. It is the real picture of the giant slums of Mexico City that, here, biting irony, represent the Los Angeles of the future: impoverished, dirty, controlled by criminal gangs, the slang, as in parts of the city, is Spanish.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h21m48s_002_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h24m26s_003_.jpg

Being German, the movie was disturbing for me particularly in one point which is still absolutely inconceivable in Germany. The criminals in the movie are more human than the rich because the rich live in their own paradise, a space station with incredible luxury, machines which can heal any disease and they can afford anything in their lives you can imagnine. But they are not only no more interested in the 99 % of other population, their governor, played by Jodie Foster, is also ordering to shoot down any spaceship from Earth which tries to bring ill or poor immigrants to the giant space station "Elysium" of the rich - accepting the death of everyone who could disturb the luxury life of the rich.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h45m12s_019_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h25m53s_004_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h46m30s_021_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h36m48s_010_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h46m51s_022_.jpg

Finally, a criminal high tech gang leader and the hero (Matt Damon) of the movie manage to get to the space station, restart the computer system of the space station by paying the price of the hero's death, declare every citizen of the Earth to be also one of the space station, which makes the healing of all diseases on Earth possible. Happy ending for most with the help of criminals.

(Impossible ending for Germans like me and pure science fiction, I thought in 2014!)

But today, I read this article in the German newspaper "Der Spiegel" and I remembered somehow this movie "Elysium". ...

And you?

Corona in South America - The death of a domestic worker that terrified Brazil

By Marian Blasberg, Rio de Janeiro

For 63 years, the domestic worker Cleonice Gonçalves led a life that nobody in Rio de Janeiro was interested in. Gonçalves worked in a chic apartment in the Leblon beach district, where land prices are higher than anywhere else in Brazil.
There she cleaned the toilet bowls and doorknobs, she cooked and ironed. Four days a week, she slept in a small staff room in the apartment of her "Patroa", her employer. At the weekend she drove home to Miguel Pereira, two hours away, where she and her family lived in an unplastered house on a gravel road.
For Gonçalves, who disappeared throughout her life in a faceless mass of cheap labor, who commute to the city from her slums in crowded buses and trains, Brazil only became interested when she died on Tuesday last week. Her death frightened the country.
Gonçalves' boss, the newspapers wrote, had spent the Carnival days in Italy. Upon returning, the elderly lady had been tested on Corona, but she did not consider it necessary to inform Gonçalves or to waive her service during the days of waiting for her test result.
Things went on as usual until Gonçalves went to a doctor on March 13 for painful urination. The man prescribed her an antibiotic. Two days later she had difficulty breathing. Gonçalvez, who was diabetic and had high blood pressure, went to a hospital, but there was no one there who correctly interpreted her condition.
Domestic worker Cleonice Gonçalves died on March 17, the day her patroa received her positive test result. The fact that a woman like her was the first Corona victim in Rio de Janeiro was not only symbolic. It is also an alarm sign.
As in many other countries in the southern hemisphere, the virus also came into circulation in Brazil through a wealthy, mostly white middle and upper class, through people who have the money to travel. It is no coincidence that Rio de Janeiro reported its first cases from the rich canyons of Leblon and Ipanema.
But the big worry is another: what will happen if the virus first attacks the places where all the people who keep life in the city live, domestic workers like Gonçalves, cooks and nannies, the porters, the Sitting at the entrances of the houses, the supermarket cashiers, the waiters in the bars and restaurants, all the informal, flying traders who sell their goods on the sidewalks?
The daily newspaper "O Globo" summarized this fear of a few days in a huge lead photo, which basically needed no further explanation. It showed a section of the Rocinha favela, a limitless tangle of nested houses and huts. A place where tens of thousands of people live together in the smallest of spaces.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h49m49s_024_.jpg

To prevent a humanitarian emergency, the national favela association "CUFA" published a catalog with 14 demands a few days ago. Among other things, they are encouraged to provide the residents of the poor districts with free soap for the time of the crisis. The internet should also be free so that people can get information. Support for small business owners is needed, and those who are hit hardest should receive staple packages on a regular basis.

Zezé Preto, the chairman of the "CUFA", doubts that he is open to the government. "They don't care about people like us," he says.

Paulo Guedes, Bolsonaro's neoliberal minister of economics, said a few days ago that the poorest could be given 200 reals a month, 40 euros, but after that no one heard about this proposal. On Friday it was the parliament that increased the amount to the equivalent of 100 euros. Bolsonaro himself is more concerned with other things. Because the panic in his eyes only leads to an unnecessary slump in growth, he's now demanding that governors reopen business in their states.

The problem is that Brazil still has too few tests. Protective masks and gloves are missing in the hospitals. In Rio, billion dollar cuts in the public health system have resulted in city hospitals losing 1051 intensive care beds in the past two years alone. The workforces of hundreds of family clinics that offer free initial treatment have been thinned out so much since the economic crisis since 2014 that they now only reach half of the population. In some of these houses, helpers keep the business going because countless doctors have quit after missing salary payments.

These are the places people like Cleonice Gonçalves go to when they're in bad shape. They were already overloaded before Corona.

Today, tents are set up in front of many of these health posts to separate Corona cases from the other patients. Soldiers set up field hospitals in several places in the city, but Raull Santiago, the activist from Complexo do Alemao, is still mentally preparing for the worst. "At best, we have scenes like from Italy," he says.

In the evening after the conversation, a night curfew will take effect in some of the city's favelas. The drug gangs announce this over loudspeakers and WhatsApp:
"We only want the best for our population. If the government is unable to provide security, we, the organized crime will do it."

(Translated via Google translator - so, sorry for possible mistakes!)

Original article:

Last edited:
Germany is not yet "Elysium" like in the middle of the movie, but for lucky foreign patients, it could become an "Elysium" like at the end of the movie, when the shuttle fleet of Elysium is ordered by the restarted central computer to bring in the patients which are all now declared to be one mankind with citizenship of Elysium and Earth:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_12h39m53s_014_.jpg This is inside of a shuttle from Elysium ...

... and this the inside of a special medical German Air Force (= "Deutsche Luftwaffe") plane in reality, ordered now by the German government to bring during the coming days ca. 73 patients from Italy's overloaded hospitals to Germany for treatment here:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_20h22m18s_004_.jpg

This plane is a flying German hospital for advanced intensive care, equipped with the best respirators and machines Germany ever was able to produce:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_20h21m18s_002_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_20h23m14s_005_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_20h24m10s_006_.jpg

My opinion: Good to use it when it is needed, no matter if the patients are German, French, Italian or any other nationality. We are all human beings!

Another kind of "science fiction" in connection with a virus-diesease: I never have seen or expected something like this before and only 30 years ago, I could not even have imagined to see something like this on my notebook together with reaction from the whole world:

One single man is fired from his job by his superiors and the whole world of this planet is also watching in all their national TV news the breathtaking reactions of his ca. 6.000 subordinates in astonishment ... and in many YouTube-Videos from all over the world there are comments under the videos in favour of him in English, German, French, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and some other languages.

Seems like the majority of mankind thinks he could not have done so much wrong ...

By the way: In Germany, the central organization for controlling epidemic outbreaks of any diseases is the Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI), which also publishes daily reports about the coronavirus.

During the last days, the reports became slowly optimistic, that the worst peak of new infections is already reached. This assumption seems to be correct now and the numbers of new infections are even going down, which would be a great success for the German population. You can find the following diagrams in the 2nd link from the "RKI":

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.04_21h28m37s_001_.jpg
The blue parts of the diagram show the numbers of known infections of one day which are known by the RKI at the end of the day but there are also numbers (in orange) which arrive one or two days later by tested persons who were not reported yet to the RKI during the same day, e.g. because the patients arrived late in the evening in a hospital.
This is a map of Germany with new cases of the last 7 days. As you can see, the most cases are in the south near the borders to Austria but also in the big cities in the west. Both of these regions are highly industrialized and wealthier than most other parts of Germany.
I live in a smaller city in Western Germany which is slightly orange (so I seem to be rather lucky once more in my life without having done something for it and I can only hope it will go on this way).

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.04_21h29m58s_002_.jpg

Other statistics from our world are making me afraid more and more:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.04_21h34m08s_004_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom