Scourging Before A Crucifixion Or Not ????

Go to CruxDreams.com

voyeurjerome

Assistant executioner
English is not my native language. I ask your indulgence for the mistakes I have made in the following story. Give me your positive or negative view.

Thank you very much

The square is lined with tall buildings and covered with stones. There is an ongoing market and the space was full of people going about their business or waiting for entertainment. At one end of the square there was a scaffold and it was the scene for entertainment that would follow. This is where the women of the city are punished in public. Today will be flogging a mainmast stood on the platform.

A woman would be punished that day and people had gathered on the square to view being whipped. They were in good spirits.

She was led to the platform by two armed guards. His knees were weak and his body trembled. The crowd screamed and cheered at the sight even if they were not there to show him any mercy. They were there to see punished, to see her suffer.

She could be seen by the large number of people who were there for entertainment. They could not see up her on the platform, walking towards my punishment. She was wearing only a light and torn dress. Her hands were tied behind her back so she could do nothing to readjust her dress. She felt exposed to view all while she was driving on the platform.
What she saw it she want to turn around and flee, to escape what awaited her there. There was no escape for her, while the guards stood and did not could not walk towards her destiny.

In the middle of the platform, there was a wooden post secured in the ground. An iron ring and rope all completed. What caught his eye was not that, but the man standing beside. It seemed huge to her. He was the most powerful of which she has saw. He was muscular and taller than the guards who held her. It looked like a child at his side.

He was dressed in black boots and red pants. He had a black mask covering his face and his chest was bare. His muscular body glistened in the sun. A wide leather belt encircled her hips, in which he had slipped his tool, the whip.

She looked at the whip, she looked at the man, his body, his muscles, his strength and vicious whip dangling at his side. This was a man who could make anyone turn their head to any woman, but the thought of this man use his power to punish her, froze her blood. She was carried to the post and threatening man at his side. She found enough courage to walk without being behind.

"Welcome my lady," said politely the masked man, but with an evil smile on his face. She was standing between the guards, shivering in front of the man.

"Greet your lover! "He said, gesturing to the post. "You're about to kiss it. "

She felt fear grow in herself. She thought a moment begging him, but she knew it would be in vain, that fear makes people weak. She pulled herself together.

"Prepare her! " Said the man with a loud voice, turning to his guards.

A guard grabbed her thin dress and with a powerful movement tore its smiling, his upper body was naked and she took a step to avoid falling. Murmurs and cries of approval went up from the crowd when they saw her small breasts. As soon as the guard tore the rest of her dress and she found herself completely naked.

The executioner was a wicked smile under his mask "That's better, my lady, he said," Now you're ready for me. "

He looked at her body and she could do nothing to protect herself, her hands were tied behind her. Everyone could see her. She was naked, exposed throughout the world instead.

The masked man waved the guards pushed the woman to the pole. They untied her hands and tied them back to his body. The man with the whip grabbed her hands and spent one in the link. The other end of the rope was passed through the iron ring and the masked man pulled over pinning his body against the post. He pulled until she takes on the toes. She was almost hanging by his hands, his stomach stuck to the pole, the soft skin of her breasts rubbing against its rough surface. She felt the pain of stretching but I said not a word. She clenched her teeth knowing that the worst was to come.

Now she was ready for her punishment. She was ready to receive the whip. She tried to look over her shoulder while the masked man as he walked around her. She saw him go over the edge of the platform welcoming the public. It was a show of this punishment. She saw him take out his whip. It was composed of several lashes separated by a rigid piece of leather, so that it does not tangle strips. On each strip about eight inches from the end were spaced four centimeter node leather. Finally each strip ended with a lead ball, a small hook or a piece of glass. A terrible instrument is to tear flesh and the screams. Sometimes it could be fatal.

We had in injection to the woman to support the heart while exacerbating its meaning, so she feels totally blows.

The executioner twirled the whip above his head. Fear seized the wife and I closed his eyes. She heard the roar of the crowd.

Suddenly, the crowd fell silent. She felt that the man was standing beside her. She froze, her heart stopped beating. It was time.

She heard the menacing sound of the whip sweeping the air. It was followed by a dry , straightforward noise and the pain. It was the sound of the leather against her soft skin . The pain was terrible . It was as if someone pressed a hot iron bar against his body. Words can not describe the excruciating pain that his body had to suffer.

The coup took his breath , stretched his body. The first whip had struck her on the buttocks and lower back . Pain rising crescendo . A long moan , but not a real cry came from his lips. The second shot followed immediately after , this time a little lower on her thighs , almost. The shots lifted in his bonds, she stifled the cry she felt rising in his throat . The instrument was already terrible and blood oozed . The crowd roared and laughed at it mercilessly . It was truly a sight to watch and they enjoyed without mercy.

The man struck meticulously reaching new areas or striking new . Two, three , four, five strokes ....

Stifled groans, teeth tight, the woman was extraordinary courage. His body was already marked down the thighs to the shoulders and the blood began to flow, the whip was wrapped around his body despite the post and had touched her belly and breasts. Where was it this extraordinary courage? Many had already witnessed such executions (can we still speak of punishment, as it marks forever in every sense those affected if they survive?) Already she was remarkable for her calm before the torment. Many begged, struggling, crying. Very strong men screaming at the first time. She would cry for sure, no one can resist such treatment. The whip was designed to break, break anyone.

Some in the crowd laughed hard seeing her stiffen under the blows, they waited for the screams. Some even cried the executioner "She must shout now! "'You are zero, you hit like a woman." Further, the most numerous were silent and admired his courage, she feared when the noise stinging whip would punctuated by a scream.

The Executioner stopped a short time he approached the woman let out a little slack in the rope away a bit of the post. He spread his legs and rested on two rings on the ground. The whip can now reach the entire body.

The woman suffered martyrdom, she clenched her teeth, but she knew that suffering would reach a climax. The executioner could kill her, the less he would leave her for dead or almost when he had finished with it, some remained crazy. The injection that had given him before his execution would prevent fainting.

The whip rose again and fell horizontally around the hips of the young woman let out a low growl that lasted a few seconds . Seven, eight : the blood spurting whenever the whip felling , nine : howling punctuating the ninth shot. There was a brief silence in the crowd. Somebody applaused and some shouted rang out : " Stronger executioner ! " " What did she say? " " I heard nothing. " Some men are insensitive to the pain of others . But most people now said nothing. For her courage, she had won the empathy of the public. Somebody had nausea. The bravest shouted: " Enough! "And whistled .

But the punishment should continue . She stifled screams the tenth and eleventh shots . Then, each shot tore a long cry and even between cries she don't remained silent . His body turned into a wound, the blood flowed .

Now nobody will say though that it is . We only hear the whip and yelling that accompanied it in the square. Straps and leather balls or lead, broken glass and hooks left their sordid imprint, tearing the flesh . White bone appeared even a coast.

Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, ...... the executioner, sweaty, dropped his whip. The woman sank, still screaming and crying, his whole body trembling. The executioner grabs the bucket of brine that was in a corner of the scaffold and then threw the contents on the body of the woman who sat in a good intense roar that lasted a moment before dying little by small.

The executioner pulled back on the rope to hoist on tiptoe.

She will remain on display there for another hour.

that's a very good story VJ - there are a few odd slips, but I'm sure everyone can enjoy it.
If you want me to look at your stories before you post them for a quick check,
I'll be happy to help, and I know other members will too.

that's a very good story VJ - there are a few odd slips, but I'm sure everyone can enjoy it.
If you want me to look at your stories before you post them for a quick check,
I'll be happy to help, and I know other members will too.
Thank you very much I would think.

:) I like to receive the whip, but not too hard like here; this story is very arousing for me vj and your English is very understanding ... for a French girl:p
Bravo! Continue ! There are not many stories on the forum at the moment which could satisfy
our fantasy...:welcome::goodjob:flower1

Nice story, Jerome. Despite the usual Google Translate oddities, the mean was quite clear.

English is not my native language. I ask your indulgence for the mistakes I have made in the following story. Give me your positive or negative view.

Thank you very much

Thank you for you compliments.

She is attached there, suffering the martyr after the extremely painful punishment which she has just undergone.

Which continuation to give:

1) Nothing, she suffered enough, she will be detached, entrusted to her family and will be treated. Its flesh are so seriously torn that it will spend days to be healed while suffering enormously… If she survives!

2) She will be examined by a doctor so that she remains in life for a long time, then she will be charged with the patibulum and will climb to the hill where she will be crucified.

3) It will be examined by a doctor so that it remains in life more possible for a long time, one will give him to drinking. Then her body will be covered with salt, then she will be attached to a wheel which will be hoisted at the top of a pole (rising at 4 meters). She will be exposed to the insects, attracted by its wounds and to the birds.

4) Another thing?

What do you think about it?

e

Last edited by a moderator:
well, on these Forums, I suppose (2) is the right fate for a martyr,
though (3) is equally cruel
(of course you could cover her with salt while she's crucified,
though wouldn't honey attract more insects?
The birds will certainly feast on her,
on a Cross or on a Wheel)​

being crucified without being whipped's
like being fucked without being stripped! :p
It still doesn't sound like a quicky to me!!!!

Sometimes foreplay is over rated!

Back
Top Bottom