Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I may have seen some of this quoom stuff before, though I never knew the name. Only one or two pictures online here and there. One I found that looked like his style had an Japanese woman with her breasts exposed, but was still wearing panties in a sort of crux scene where she was getting nails put into her wrists and feet by roman looking soldiers. It was raining in the image.

I can't seem to find the image online anymore, and I do not know if there are more in the series or not, but this was more of a standing type crucifixion in which she has her arms and legs stretched out and stands on a thin part of wood that her feet are nailed into.

If I ever find it again, I will share it here, or hopefully someone else here knows that I am talking about and can post them.
I think the story you're referring to is called (Toproud To Life) are stories that quoom started but never gave them continuity, the truth is that almost all of your stories have no end.

I think the story you're referring to is called (Toproud To Life) are stories that quoom started but never gave them continuity, the truth is that almost all of your stories have no end.

Not sure. I would have to see samples of it, if possible. Sounds like it might be right, though.

Help needed in searching for a pic

First post; please excuse me if it's in the wrong place.

I downloaded a number of pics, but missed one. I guess they were attachments on a post. The setting was a school or college with a lecturer giving a talk and demo on short drop hanging. Some in the set were h 500.jpg, h 508.jpg and h 509,jpg, with spaces in the file names. The file date on my PC is 10th Feb, so that sets a latest posting date.

I couldn't see how to search for a specific image, or how to search before a date - only after a date. Grateful for help in identifying the post, and for pointers on how to search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crux Parks (The Search for an Old Drawing)

One of the defining features of my dystopian Syndicate Wars universe is the crux park. As you might have already guessed, crux parks are public areas where criminal offenders are crucified en masse. Most of these crucifixions are corrective and non-lethal, but executions aren't unheard of. Rules vary from planet to planet, and even from park to park, but in general people are allowed to tour the grounds, take pictures, and engage in limited acts of humiliation against the condemned. It's a fancy way of pillorying miscreants, basically—cheaper than imprisonment and less permanent than slavery.

My inspiration for crux parks was a drawing I found many years ago, but lost at some point during an upgrade or hardware failure.

I can't think of a better place in the world to ask than a place called Crux Forums, so here it goes. It was a very large drawing, I believe done in pencil, no color. As best I can remember, it had a prominent central figure in the form of a woman tied to a cross, with a few modern-looking people watching her from the ground. Multiple other victims were visible in the background, with gawking tourists. No idea who the artist was. I might have originally found it on a forum called The Dark Spot in the mid-2000s, but I can't be sure. I'm also not sure if it was as great as I remember, or if rose-tinted glasses are fogging my brain.

Whatever the case, does the above description ring any bells? It would be great to find that drawing again. I always regretted losing it.

Thanks for reading. :)

You can find the image here. A old Welsh-Webb-Drawing.

BTW, the story is worth to reading it!

Last edited:
One of the defining features of my dystopian Syndicate Wars universe is the crux park. As you might have already guessed, crux parks are public areas where criminal offenders are crucified en masse. Most of these crucifixions are corrective and non-lethal, but executions aren't unheard of. Rules vary from planet to planet, and even from park to park, but in general people are allowed to tour the grounds, take pictures, and engage in limited acts of humiliation against the condemned. It's a fancy way of pillorying miscreants, basically—cheaper than imprisonment and less permanent than slavery.

My inspiration for crux parks was a drawing I found many years ago, but lost at some point during an upgrade or hardware failure.

I can't think of a better place in the world to ask than a place called Crux Forums, so here it goes. It was a very large drawing, I believe done in pencil, no color. As best I can remember, it had a prominent central figure in the form of a woman tied to a cross, with a few modern-looking people watching her from the ground. Multiple other victims were visible in the background, with gawking tourists. No idea who the artist was. I might have originally found it on a forum called The Dark Spot in the mid-2000s, but I can't be sure. I'm also not sure if it was as great as I remember, or if rose-tinted glasses are fogging my brain.

Whatever the case, does the above description ring any bells? It would be great to find that drawing again. I always regretted losing it.

Thanks for reading. :)

And we having already a "Searching For Images"-thread for similar questions. I feel me so free (again) to moving the messages in the right thread.

Last edited:
And we having already a "Searching For Images"-thread for similar questions. I feel me so free (again) to moving the messages in the right thread.

Fair enough. The last post was in April, so I never saw it.

You can find the image here. A old Welsh-Webb-Drawing.

BTW, the story is worth to reading it!

My description was a little inaccurate, but that's the one. Years of on-and-off wondering resolved in mere moments. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Raising Idea From Gif

Hey, I saw a gif on here a while back that I was looking for again for reference. In it was a stark blonde woman being raised tied to a cross that was, if I remember right, powered partially with some kind of hydraulics on a hinge. Does anyone have that gif or could point me to it? I want to copy the construction possibly if I can glean enough info from it.

Or if anyone knows if there are designs for such a cross, that would work too!

Thanks!

Hey, I saw a gif on here a while back that I was looking for again for reference. In it was a stark blonde woman being raised tied to a cross that was, if I remember right, powered partially with some kind of hydraulics on a hinge. Does anyone have that gif or could point me to it? I want to copy the construction possibly if I can glean enough info from it.

Or if anyone knows if there are designs for such a cross, that would work too!

Thanks!
PM me. You may have been referring to my design. I can provide the pictures.

I am trying to find a pics of a woman crucified along with her friends or companions .
The pics one was a woman crucified with other women watching her . They were most likely her companions about to crucified too . They are all handcuffed and down on their knees close to her cross . Another pic is them crucified with her . The cross appears like the one in this movie

There is also another one of her point of view . The woman looking at the other women but her eyes are closing finally dying .

They are all 3d. Appears like it had been made on Daz 3d ...

View attachment 799062
does anyone know where this image comes from

Sorry it's taken me 6 months to notice this message Boyo. I believe the photographer is Markus Schmid, he used to post here and at Cruxfoundation but seems to have stopped. I believe these are more examples of his work

kreuzigung10.jpgmxxx2.jpg757871973.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom