Secret Keeper

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I was doing 'The Weeping Horse' the Manchester bombing happened.

I had a girl friend, Barbara was her name, who lived in Manchester. The bombing made me think of her. One of her children as a parent or grandchildren could have been in it.

When we met I found out the most curious thing about her. Sucking her ear lobes turned her on intensely. More than any other way, it was the way to get her juices flowing, something she had not known before.

She became my love slave immediately. I had total control over her and loved it, my second and, alas, my last D/s relationship.

This did not last long, though. I gave her an orgasm on the middle of a crowded dance floor. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE, knew it was an orgasm.

Immediately she set me packing. More exactly she packed and went back to Manchester. I couldn't understand why she was so angry.

I have since matured. Now I know she showed great control not taking a kitchen knife and slitting my throat.

I wish I had a better reason than the bombing for remembering her. I hope her children and grandchildren are well. I am sure she has them by now.

Because of my misadventure with her, I now know the value of keeping secrets, thus the name on this site, Secret Keeper.

I have this memory of going up to Manchester to try to make amends. I recall meeting a woman in a pub there who was about 8 months pregnant. She had this wonderful, musical voice. I couldn't understand a word she said, although her friends swore it was English.

Her friends and presumed husband were Manchester United fans. I had properly made friends with them when Barbara came in, wearing bright yellow ear muffs.

I don't trust the memory too well. It is just too delicious. I have an imagination that is far better than my memory, but it was after all, December.

What gives it credence was that she only asked, “What do you want?”

I said that I wanted to say I was sorry.

She said, “You said it,” and left.

Apparently my imagination couldn't brighten up that part very well.

Writer's block has not blessed me. I have a story coming, “Surrender and Resurrection, the Ultimate Orgasm.” Part 1 goes up tomorrow. It has nothing to do with hot ears, but everything to do with Crux.

Warning, you may have to change your password after you have read it.

I'm trying to imagine what sort of a dance you were doing while sucking her ear-lobes :p

Back
Top Bottom