See Ye Lads.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celticvirgin

Tribune
WARNING.....THIS THREAD IS FAKE....NONE OF IT IS TRUE.
Melissa

This is gonna be hard to write.
First I hope ye all had a Very Happy Christmas.
I am in my Cousins house in Waterford. She's a nurse as well as one of my best friends so it's a good place to be. We had a lovely quiet Christmas just with some family.
A week ago I decided to stop my treatment.
There is only so much they can do and my case is now unfortunately hopeless. :(
Several people here know and have been good enough to send me their best.
I an going to travel to India on Jan 5th and fulfil a lifelong ambition to see it.
I've decided to shut down here before I get too sick.
I kinda want to say goodbye and let ye all know how much I've loved my time here.
The friends I've met here have so exceeded what I expected when I signed up here. It's been amazing and I have many treasured memories of afternoons and evenings in company of some genuine and sexy friends.
I've met some people on here that I carry so close in my heart that I know I truly love them.
When my time comes Eul will know through my Cousin.
All I can do is wish ye all the best.
Enjoy yourselves and treasure life. Do not spend it arguing with loved ones over silly shot coz life is too short for it.
Cheerio folks. Love ye to bits.
Tash. Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in my Cousins house in Waterford. She's a nurse as well as one of my best friends so it's a good place to be. We had a lovely quiet Christmas just with some family.
I an going to travel to India on Jan 5th and fulfil a lifelong ambition to see it.
I kinda want to say goodbye and let ye all know how much I've loved my time here.
The friends I've met here have so exceeded what I expected when I signed up here. It's been amazing and I have many treasured memories of afternoons and evenings in company of some genuine and sexy friends.
I've met some people on here that I carry so close in my heart that I know I truly love them.
Enjoy yourselves and treasure life. Do not spend it arguing with loved ones over silly shot coz life is too short for it.
Tash. Xxx
Hi Tash, enjoy India - you've earned yourself a dream come true. Future generations will thrill to the delights of your legacy here, and you will always be one of us - thank you so much. One day we will all share in the same adventure. Until then, all our love, Bob x

I just don't have the words to express how I'm feeling right now. Life is just SO unfair :(
You will remain a part of us now and forever Tash. We all love you so much and your memory will never fade in here, such is the impact that you have made on all of our lives through this forum.

Forever in our thoughts and in our hearts babe xxx
flower1flower1flower1

Tash. Xxx
All I can say is I hope the end is peaceful and comfortable--hospice treatment is supposed to do that for you. It is good that you can make that choice for yourself, unlike in days of yore when the oligarchs claimed the right to make it for you. I hope you get to see a lot of India--it's a big place, and like the United States, Canada, Brazil, Russia, and the African and South American continents, there are lots of different environments.

Tash , we have already said our Goodbyes. I will miss you more than you know. You made a commitment to me to join me , I release you from this now. Go into your one last adventure with the knowledge you take my love with you.
I will never forget you, my sweet girl. And as you said to me in our last communication
I love you.
Peter aka mm:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom