Self Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
How long was your "personal best time " hanging on the upper double bed, Sassi ?
Hard to say in our days today! I guess, when we counted from 1 to 100 it was a Little more than one minute. With some "training" I did it until fourhundred and that was VERY hard. Not to stand it, but to hold myself with the power of my grabbing fingers. Oh how much I had loved to be bond with some ropes!

So I've been doing this for many years. It's a really good feeling
What I am really dreaming of: Kind of a "machine", I put hand and foot leathercuffs in and than press a switch. It does a little "click" and I am bound!!! It ist made electric. It closes and will not let me free until the timer clock is telling the system to open. That means, I can put the time that I want to stay on the cross in the timer before I go on to the cross. If I put in: 1 our, I will have to stay one hour on the cross. If I put in 3 ours, I will have to stand three ours. And there will be no chance to stop it! I will have to make it until the timerclock will set me free. Ouuuh! What a fantasy!!!

What I am really dreaming of: Kind of a "machine", I put hand and foot leathercuffs in and than press a switch. It does a little "click" and I am bound!!! It ist made electric. It closes and will not let me free until the timer clock is telling the system to open. That means, I can put the time that I want to stay on the cross in the timer before I go on to the cross. If I put in: 1 our, I will have to stay one hour on the cross. If I put in 3 ours, I will have to stand three ours. And there will be no chance to stop it! I will have to make it until the timerclock will set me free. Ouuuh! What a fantasy!!!
Few years ago, I prepared a system for indoor crucifixion.
To raise me to the cross I built a system with chains, a pneumatic cylinder, valves, pulleys and a timer.
Once the timer was activated the pneumatic cylinder lifted me.
I was hanging on the cross until the timer went off.
It worked pretty well, but the system was not very solid and ultimately I preferred the outdoor crucifixion.
Note: A system like this must be very well tested because it can be very dangerous.
In my case, I had two valves and two timers, thinking that if one failed, the other would release me.
Also the system was built thinking that if electricity were turned off, I was released.

Why machines and props?

Little Siss explained it here to wrap your wrist with a towel subsequently the ropes over them. Then prick the rope over a high hook and it's done!
Every time to install whatever let the voluptas praecox diminish for the relatively short time your naked corpus will swing. Every second is precious.

Why machines and props?

Little Siss explained it here to wrap your wrist with a towel subsequently the ropes over them. Then prick the rope over a high hook and it's done!
Every time to install whatever let the voluptas praecox diminish for the relatively short time your naked corpus will swing. Every second is precious.
It lacks the component of having to endure, if at any time the possibility of self-liberation exists.
The time lock forces a definite or indefinite period of endurance needing.

Tree does not recommend self crux. What you think you can take and even with redundant systems things can go wrong...

It takes much planning and even then ... you are alone. The lust for more realism is dangerous. Stay simple or you will find out more than you really thought you wanted!

I have not tried self crux, but I have tried self bondage many times. I use chains and padlocks, and put the keys in ice so I have to wait for the ice to melt in order to get the keys to free myself. I use a medium glass to make the ice, it takes any where from 2-3 hours for the ice to melt, depending on the room temperature.
It is rather fun:devil:

I often read here how difficult, how not realized wishful it is to find (girl-)friends for a joint game. All factors play a role: domicile, location where to play, age and conception of execution.
Therefore will rest the onliest solution to do crux by and for yourself and to keep it simply.

I often read here how difficult, how not realized wishful it is to find (girl-)friends for a joint game. All factors play a role: domicile, location where to play, age and conception of execution.
Therefore will rest the onliest solution to do crux by and for yourself and to keep it simply.
It is easier than you think... be creative...

So I've been doing this for many years. It's a really good feeling
I use a very similar technique, sturdy wrist and ankle cuffs with rings. There is still the 'escape factor'(aka safety) however the sensation of crucifixion is real. I can slip deep into the fantasy with little thought of escape until exhaustion sets in.

We all begin (in our youth) to test, to tease and and to try the possibilities for a selfcrux.
The character property for suffering, large pain, give up our will for submission and humiliation are hide in our genes.
Then it becomes more educated and experienced.
After all it stays amateurism...

When I see photo's from special brothels for SM there are the most unbelievable instruments and machines.
To pay for that is not for an amateurish prize!
So we stay dilettante...

We all begin (in our youth) to test, to tease and and to try the possibilities for a selfcrux.
The character property for suffering, large pain, give up our will for submission and humiliation are hide in our genes.
Then it becomes more educated and experienced.
After all it stays amateurism...

When I see photo's from special brothels for SM there are the most unbelievable instruments and machines.
To pay for that is not for an amateurish prize!
So we stay dilettante...
I agree!!! So...
Why not trying the T shape. You can move, and hold it a very long time!
With a sedulus ( oiled to slide on it) it's only for females I think... see file 1,
second file only with ropes,
third file with nailed feet.... For me not recommended.
Tree is right: don't do it alone, or at least look for an escape scenario! double checked.
Use also a lot of artefacts.... loincloth that falls and leave you straight naked,
ketchup, honney, that runs slowly along your body, oil that makes you shine, glitter.... like perspiration.
Do it inside with your television on during f. ex. a football game, (or shoot it before) imaginating the people looking & shouting at you.
Take the scene of your crucifixion with your webcam.
If you want to feel some pain, make a system with batteries that gives you litlle chocks.
But don't disabled you with real nails... Use just the cutted upper side of the nail that you can do stand on your feet with a mix of glue, red cream and pieces of transparent adhesives At the end for me it must stay a sexual fantasy..... It's just my way to see the crux play... And it's Admihoek who learned me that it was possible to accept for myself this kind of fantasy. Thanks for it!flower3

Attachments

• cri 2 001.jpg
    cri 2 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 284
  • 001 (3).jpg
    001 (3).jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 274
  • feet 2 001.jpg
    feet 2 001.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 270
An audio from pub-sounds would nicely.
What a brilliant idea to switch on the webcam! I often had placed a large mirror but the cam is the absolute end!
This video I must zip with pw.

Thanks too!
I think that cornu is the best way to feel real pain and to stay long on the cross. It is the best to install web cam and mirror. It is good to keep your body in right position.

I think that cornu is the best way to feel real pain and to stay long on the cross. It is the best to install web cam and mirror. It is good to keep your body in right position.

But this feign cornu is an invention of homosexuals or by radioactivity modified sexual beings.
If ever there was a sitpoint is not sure, in art history we learned about "the fifth end of the cross".

Could be invented by Christians for their religious art ( was a real profession) so as hanging on the cross in peace and harmony...

For a good life and getting regular experience one must have a skill for wood carpentry, leather ropes and montage on a secret place. That means always thinking, designing and working in your home, improving after every occurrence.

What a pity cannot to buy a complete installation with trademark Quality & Discretion Assured.

For a good life and getting regular experience one must have a skill for wood carpentry, leather ropes and montage on a secret place. That means always thinking, designing and working in your home, improving after every occurrence.

What a pity cannot to buy a complete installation with trademark Quality & Discretion Assured.

Did you just say ...

Shit! If I could just do it ... it would be sooooooooooooo cool?

Back
Top Bottom