Self Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
weather is warming up again here! been too busy to try any indoor self crux and been too cold outside till now. Hoping I can get back to my somewhat secluded spot again soon.

Hi everyone,
I have never done this, but I was wondering if anybody else has. I dont have anyone that could be there to crucify me, but I really want to do it. Is it possible? Has anyone ever tried it? If so how did you do it? Or is this not safe to do and shouldn't even try it??
>>> I have ... you should check out the story I posted about my personal experience. A year later and I'm still living with some physical damage ... maybe it'll help <<<

Managed to do a moderate setup again in the basement. This time added a spare vertical beam that i tied to the basement load beam. It was a bit short but it held and I added some heavy boxes behind to make sure it wouldn't give. Because that beam will be used for future construction I didn't make any notches and instead tied off a rope to the roof to support the feet ropes.

I then tied two ropes on either side where I wanted my wrists to stretch bearing in mind not to cross ropes over any electrical. This time I tied a bandana around my wrists and then attached a caribeaner to it that I then attached to the ropes.

Again not a great crux but much closer to real than the one I had outside last fall or indoors before. I didn't stay on long and I made sure before i stepped off the step stool into the foot rope that I could get the caribeaners out of the other rope to free myself. I was actually able to shift my weight and "dance"

Can't wait to try again!

P
Perhaps we could crucify each other sometime
I've contemplated this on a couple of occasions, had a promising opportunity to meet with someone last year. However when it came down to thinking seriously about it, the idea became less and less appealing. I've practiced self-crux for many years and still find it exciting in my sixties. But the entirety of the appeal is in the mindset and the physical sensations that feed the fantasy whatever it might be at the time. I would love to participate in an 'each other' scenario but it would have to be with someone I could relate to closely on an emotional level. In my case it would most certainly be a female companion with very similar interests.
I would as much enjoy wielding the whip upon her and securing her striped and sweaty body to the cross to hang at my mercy as I would counting the lashes against my own body until I could barely feel them, finally to be suspended from the wood. There would be lots of passionate eye contact, the sensual sounds of the victim breathing, very few words but perhaps whispered pleas...

My avatar depicts perhaps my favorite fantasy... to suffer the erotic strains of crucifixion in the company of one or more ladies, one of which as mentioned above...

Self crucifixion is possible, as Deiselad says. Me too started in my teenager years with very simple constructions.
Today I have my own cross in a little "secret chamber". It is mounted to the wall very hard, so it cannot fall down while I´m hanging on it. For self-crucifixion I´m wearing special leather "Cuffs" - very soft ones. On there backside they have stability little rings of steel. I put an stool in front of the footrest. This footrest goes down in an angle that allows my naked feet nearly no hold but a little. Where my wrists and feet will take place are strong hooks on the crossbar and over the footrest. The hooks show about ten centimeters high to the roof. That means when I´am hanging on those I can fight and struggle as much as I want. The holding rings of my leather "cuffs" at my wrists an feet angles cannot loose hold.
So I stand on the stool, get on my toes and stretch myself high until I get the rings of my wrist-bondages over the hooks. Then I can let my sink down a little bit and make the rings behind my left foot on the hook behind the footrest, then the right one. The hook behind the footrest is longer than the ones for my wrists. When my feet are fixed side by side on the foot-hook, I´am really crucified. I can feel all Feeling sensations on the cross: being naked and "helpless" and feel the ache starting, what makes me start to "dance" on the cross. Sometimes I can stand a completely hour or longer in this self-crucifixion. But I can leave the cross when it is getting too hard for me.

I'm curious if there would be a pic or something similar showing what you described? Would be curious to give this a try. How do you unhook your feet after all that time?

Back
Top Bottom