Self Crux Play Q/A

Go to CruxDreams.com

Althanie J

Magistrate
Hey ya'll!

Like others on this forum I have a rich history with self crucifixion.
If you would like I'll go into detail on how I constructed my cross, the attachments, how I hid it from family members and the MANNY trials and errors I encountered with virtually every phase of the process.
It also might help those that are newer to the practice and give some new ideas and helpful hints.
It might be a while, but I plan on recording an entire session and uploading it ( which will be a LOT more exciting for everyone that merely discussing it. ;) )
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Hey ya'll!

If you would like I'll go into detail on how I constructed my cross, the attachments, how I hid it from family members and the MANNY trials and errors I encountered with virtually every phase of the process.
It also might help those that are newer to the practice and give some new ideas and helpful hints.
It might be a while, but I plan on recording an entire session and uploading it ( which will be a LOT more exciting for everyone that merely discussing it. ;) )
I share your ideas and look forward to seeing your contribution.

Hey ya'll!

A very promising announcement - looking forward to all to come!

That's one of those rich history bits.
When I did self Cruxes at home during high school I would tie the stipe to a two piece desk and hutch set that was more than heavy enough to support the weight. That was when I got smarter about security. BEFORE that I would only secure it to the hutch piece and be carefull not to lean out too far when suspended. The ONE time I did The hutch, and cross fell ON TOP of me. THANK GOD I was both alone in the house and that I somehow did no damage to myself.
After that I learned one of the most important parts of security is to keep the straps around my wrists loose enough to quickly get out of should something happen and to SECURE that thing right and not cut corners.

Honestly, I started off in a similar way.

I was in Junior High (about 13 years old).
I was lucky to be left home alone a few times.
Where I grew up we had a six foot wide doorway that was between Hall and Dining Room (double doors had been removed.)
I was able to attach a wood dowel strong enough to support me between the side jambs of the door, attaching it with rope to the hinge sets and bolts which had not been removed with the doors.
Stripping down to my loincloth I made from an old t-shirt I was ready for crucifixion.
Using a strong wood box to stand on to get in position I was able to hang with ropes supporting my underarms once I kicked the box away.
There was a large built-in buffet across the room that had a mirror backdrop so I was able to see myself hanging
in that mirror.
I have very fond and hot memories of doing that several times.
Like you I had a few mishaps where the rope came loose from the hinge and bolts and down I went.
Lucky it was a not long fall ( about 12 -14 inches) and my feet usually hit the floor first.
I learned to tie a good knot with good strong rope because of that.

I am sure other members have similar memories and stories.:Laie_22mini:

Last edited:
Rich on your 26th? Amazing history surely!
I am interested how you organize your "emergency measures".
Alone practice is double dangerous.

Well, more dangerous indeed; however, the internet builds up a masturbation society for quite a large number of (male) people. Those who were shy and inhibited in the past and were forced to learn social interaction are now left with no reason to meet real people, have real sex, exchange about their kink with others in a real chat - and progressively become more isolated and wishlist-orientated, unable to see women as personalities. When asking such folks to meet and get to know each other on kinky parties/events, then they will find lots of excuses not to show up and rather keep watching others (us) living their kinks on some photos or videos (...copies of real life that happens somewhere).

Regarding safety: One of my girl-friends spent lots of hours with me to get a cross right (with sedile), as it makes a difference if you perform BDSM for short or prolonged period. If riding a cross for an hour, then minor issues (squeezed nerves, over-stressed tissue from spots of the seat) become relevant. When we finally got everything right, i.e. with no deafness feelings coming up etc.) she warned: "DON'T you change this now!!!" - as her patience had been overstretched like my arms had before.
Luckily that (painful) sedile-cross worked, so we used it with my other girl-friend and one of her friends who both enjoyed that kind of face-to-face lingering, too (namely its calmness, as one of them said - and that definately requires prolonged periods of stressful and painful exposure on crosses).
However, the point for preferring face-to-face crucifixion play with some of my masochistic girl-friends is additional safety as a side effect: Our topping partners usually leave us hang along (redrawing to a place "next door") - so, if one feels dizzy or whatever, then such problem can be noticed quickly (by the other)...

And, by the way, you can easily meet people with absurd kinks on one of the very many BDSM/fetish parties (e.g. Catonium, Schwelle 7 etc. etc. etc.) and attend multiple-day events (SMiL farm, Waldschlosschen Austria etc.) where you find lots of kinky folks doing kinky things ("get buried alive", hook suspension, bullwhipping etc.) and open to share your interest in crux play - and meet some interested to try and start to like it....
...but that's what people do in real life. Maybe not the right place to mention here.

Last edited:
Well, more dangerous indeed; however, the internet builds up a masturbation society for quite a large number of (male) people. Those who were shy and inhibited in the past and were forced to learn social interaction are now left with no reason to meet real people, have real sex, exchange about their kink with others in a real chat - and progressively become more isolated and wishlist-orientated, unable to see women as personalities. When asking such folks to meet and get to know each other on kinky parties/events, then they will find lots of excuses not to show up and rather keep watching others (us) living their kinks on some photos or videos (...copies of real life that happens somewhere).

Regarding safety: One of my girl-friends spent lots of hours with me to get a cross right (with sedile), as it makes a difference if you perform BDSM for short or prolonged period. If riding a cross for an hour, then minor issues (squeezed nerves, over-stressed tissue from spots of the seat) become relevant. When we finally got everything right, i.e. with no deafness feelings coming up etc.) she warned: "DON'T you change this now!!!" - as her patience had been overstretched like my arms had before.
Luckily that (painful) sedile-cross worked, so we used it with my other girl-friend and one of her friends who both enjoyed that kind of face-to-face lingering, too (namely its calmness, as one of them said - and that definately requires prolonged periods of stressful and painful exposure on crosses).
However, the point for preferring face-to-face crucifixion play with some of my masochistic girl-friends is additional safety as a side effect: Our topping partners usually leave us hang along (redrawing to a place "next door") - so, if one feels dizzy or whatever, then such problem can be noticed quickly (by the other)...

And, by the way, you can easily meet people with absurd kinks on one of the very many BDSM/fetish parties (e.g. Catonium, Schwelle 7 etc. etc. etc.) and attend multiple-day events (SMiL farm, Waldschlosschen Austria etc.) where you find lots of kinky folks doing kinky things ("get buried alive", hook suspension, bullwhipping etc.) and open to share your interest in crux play - and meet some interested to try and start to like it....
...but that's what people do in real life. Maybe not the right place to mention here.
Nah it's cool @cruzifer ...I agree.
In the U.K there's events known as 'munches' organised by a website known as FetLife where Kinksters meet up at a social gathering. And in my case one local person holds such events in his home,which has 2 equipped play-rooms upstairs !! (should anyone feel the need to flog someone,etc....)
A good place to get to know other kinky people and maybe fulfil one's desire....

By the parents on all places I made my cross, little room, large room, corridor.
I always softened the pain in my wrists with a small thin towel later a small flat wood above the artery.
The finish achieved when the bloodcirculation definitely stagnated, to ascertain when you lift up and our wrists stay cold.

In my first and second house I had the fixed places for my job.
Always I prefer late night.

Nowadays I stay careful because my muscles get older.

My principle is not to exaggarate but better many and more times self-crucifixion with less endeavor what you fantasize!

For self crucifixion, you also can use of these kinds of cuffs ...
menottes-chevilles-cuir-noir-et-rouge.jpg

like fixing, you can use of these hooks , so, you're quickly free if it's needing ...
lot-de-8-gonds-a-visser-acier-zingue-diam-5-x-l-50-mm-standers.jpg

I agree that self crucifixion needs of more safety , but it's not infaisible if you care of a minimum of security ...
For me, we play with my lover-girl and some other gays who help us to raise my cross : I dont wish to be shown in public , it's a very intimate sceance that we do , like a love'sceance ...

For self crucifixion, you also can use of these kinds of cuffs ...
View attachment 699804

like fixing, you can use of these hooks , so, you're quickly free if it's needing ...
View attachment 699805

I agree that self crucifixion needs of more safety , but it's not infaisible if you care of a minimum of security ...
For me, we play with my lover-girl and some other gays who help us to raise my cross : I dont wish to be shown in public , it's a very intimate sceance that we do , like a love'sceance ...
I've had to order new leather wrist cuffs as my other ones were wearing out... :(
I've got hooks in the door frame.
For obvious reasons I'm NEVER fully suspended, as there would be no way for me to get myself down....
(ALL Mock-Crucifixion/Suspension MUST be carried out,in the prescence of ANOTHER person, to ensure the procedure is carried out in relative safety....)
20190425_054442.jpg

[I said:
ALL [/I]Mock-Crucifixion/Suspension MUST be carried out,in the prescence of ANOTHER person, to ensure the procedure is carried out in relative safety....
View attachment 699835

I'm personally not into self-crucifixion, so tell me if I'm off-base here, but couldn't one suspend one's self by 1) standing on the floor, 2) slipping your arms into cuffs or the like attached to a shower pole or something similar (probably stronger), and 3) lifting your feet off the floor and positioning them in a pouch or inclined piece of wood of some sort that's a foot or two above the floor (maybe attached to a short bench), so that you could easily remove them and stand up again if and when desired.
That way, you'd simulate crucifixion (hanging by arms, pushing up on feet) but would always have two ways of "escape": standing onto the floor and/or slipping the hands/wrists out of the cuffs.
Maybe I will try this and send you the result. I can't foresee any danger other than foolishly hanging too long and trying to tough out the pain so much as to cause muscle/ligament strain.

I'm personally not into self-crucifixion, so tell me if I'm off-base here, but couldn't one suspend one's self by 1) standing on the floor, 2) slipping your arms into cuffs or the like attached to a shower pole or something similar (probably stronger), and 3) lifting your feet off the floor and positioning them in a pouch or inclined piece of wood of some sort that's a foot or two above the floor (maybe attached to a short bench), so that you could easily remove them and stand up again if and when desired.
That way, you'd simulate crucifixion (hanging by arms, pushing up on feet) but would always have two ways of "escape": standing onto the floor and/or slipping the hands/wrists out of the cuffs.
Maybe I will try this and send you the result. I can't foresee any danger other than foolishly hanging too long and trying to tough out the pain so much as to cause muscle/ligament strain.
To date,all my mock crux has been done as you describe...feet firmly on the ground,and shackles hooked into wall to slip-out off.
(see attached pic.....)
I'm actually standing on a sturdy toolbox !!20190426_040925.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom