Self Crux Play Q/A

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think we are all aware of the dangers of self crucifixion
but it appears doing it with others is not a guarantee of safety even in
a "professional" production. (see attached)

Lesson is be sure you and all you are playing with
are aware of the dangers and are practiced in how to do things safely.
Stopping the session and reevaluating the situation is always an option if you
feel there is any danger

I think we are all aware of the dangers of self crucifixion
but it appears doing it with others is not a guarantee of safety even in
a "professional" production. (see attached)

Lesson is be sure you and all you are playing with
are aware of the dangers and are practiced in how to do things safely.
Stopping the session and reevaluating the situation is always an option if you
feel there is any danger
yep....

2 things: 1 those where F****** hilarious! 2: Keep in mind these are not the same types of "sessions" we do. The people in these videos are more interested in reenacting the passion that Jesus Christ suffered as atonement for the sins of humanity. Not to mention that I'm willing to bet the scenes we saw where either the 12th station of the stations of the cross, so more than likely the effort was taken in memorizing dialogue and making the entire performance well then the methods of going about one particular station. What a lot of people on this forum do is more dangerous simply because we wish to experience the sexual sensation of crucifixion, not necessarily to send a religious message to others.

I've done plenty of Self-Crux....
ALWAYS with safety in mind...although I did have one slight mishap....fortunately nothing serious.
I ensure that the Crossbeam ropes are easy to slip in AND out of....
Also i always stand on the ground, or on a sturdy footrest,(briefly) that's not too far off the ground.....
(I've explained ALL this,and more on my own Self-crux blog,elsewhere...." Baracus' Mock-crucifixion" )
SAFE CRUX ......!!

English only please. You can use any online translator.
I jumped the gun, out of sheer curiosity. :rolleyes:

"In the autocrucifixions that I have tried, incomplete, I have verified that it is the attitude rather than the system that gives us morbidity. In my case I have to admit that it has been pure and intense physical pleasure"

I jumped the gun, out of sheer curiosity. :rolleyes:

"In the autocrucifixions that I have tried, incomplete, I have verified that it is the attitude rather than the system that gives us morbidity. In my case I have to admit that it has been pure and intense physical pleasure"
I am in Colorado so we are not all in California.
OK, I didn't mean, literally, everyone. But quite a few people. Though I did use to have long conversations with a couple of members from Texas. Still, no other Michiganders yet. :(

I'm upset at myself that I haven't figured I could simply crucify myself prior to seeing this thread! I've had designs laying around for a while for a cross that can be constructed and disassembled at will via knots instead of hard-bolting (with the exception to things like the base support(s) or the sedile)

am finishing college (5/ 5 1/2 years complete) and have had ideas to construct a cross the first thing I do when I situate myself outside of campus (super-considering making it here in my dorm now, and figuring out the rest later, as I do have a car)

Back
Top Bottom