Serva's Roman Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com

Serva

Executioner
Serva's Roman Fantasy

So due to the warm welcome and interest I've received on Crux Forums, I've decided to make this thread, where I will share my Ancient Roman slavery fantasy. It will start very one-sided as this will be a place where I will bare all of the depths of my fantasy to anyone who might be interested in discussing them with me. One of the reasons I joined this website in the first place was to (hopefully) find like-minded individuals with whom to have extensive and profound discussions about slavery, and I'm thinking it was a very good decision!

Some of you would've read my thoughts already on the Sweatbox thread. I will recap some of that here, but I will also elaborate on them. All comments are greatly appreciated! And if you have Roman slavery fantasies of your own, feel free to share them here.

This is my fantasy:

I am a slave girl in a Roman latifundium in Italy, somewhere in the fertile Ager Falernus south of Rome. The estate is enormous, it's main economic activity being large-scale food production by the cultivation of wheat and barley, apples, pears, almonds and figs and of course, wine. The grapes is pressed in the latifundium itself. There are also herds of sheep, goats and cattle. The Dominus is a very wealthy man of senatorial rank, a patrician through and through born of endless generations of patricians.

I am an Athenian unmarried girl of high class; my family owned farmland and animals and we had a big house in Athens. At that time Athens existed under Roman hegemony, though it retained its institutions, institutions which attempted an uprising that was cruelly crushed by the legions. They take the city by assault and what follows are days of plunder, rape and murder.

But thousands survive, and we all become slaves. When they herd me out of the city in shackles I see rows of crosses along the road, and on them, the writhing, bleeding bodies of the rebellion's leaders, as well as those of many soldiers.

It is a feeling like nothing else in the world. Dread seeps throughout my body and clutches at my throat. My heart hammers and my stomach sinks, and I feel cold and numb and my vision blurs. Everything seems unreal and I feel as if dreaming, but it is a nightmare. The metallic taste of fear clings to my mouth. Most of us look lost and confused. My shoulders and my head slump as if they were being pulled. I cannot straighten up.

Eventually, I am exhibited at market, in Italy, in Brundisium or even in Rome herself.

I am not displayed with the masses of slaves out to the public. The dealer who acquiried me specializes in catering to patricians. I am told that because I am so young, because I am Greek and of high class, and because I am so beautiful, I will be a sheltered, coveted house slave and that I should be grateful.

I am displayed inside a private courtyard in the slave market. I hear the public auctions going on outside, and the rattle of chains.

There comes a man to see, a patrician by the look of his clothes. He is followed by a number of his slaves, one of whom holds a parasol over his head. From the moment he lays eyes on me I feel violated. His gaze is knowing and invasive and it rakes me from head to toe as if he was drinking in my nudity through his eyes. I squirm... but to my eternal shame I don't even make a sound. I don't move, I just take it, like a slave.

He fondles me. He pinches one of my nipples to hear me yelp. He ends up buying me for thousands of denarii.

From the very beginning I know I am a sex slave, even if most of my waking hours are spent doing housework. He never lets me forget why he bought me.

(I will be adding more posts, perhaps elaborating on this first post if there's interest for it).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have time for a through dissection right now, but this is great IMO. Although not for your poor self - losing freedom, home and family in one swoop, and your virginity not long after. Certainly, things could be far worse for you - but that doesn't make your situation a good one. And your owner will not find you so tempting forever...

Nice fantasy
Serva's Roman Fantasy

So due to the warm welcome and interest I've received on Crux Forums, I've decided to make this thread, where I will share my Ancient Roman slavery fantasy. It will start very one-sided as this will be a place where I will bare all of the depths of my fantasy to anyone who might be interested in discussing them with me. One of the reasons I joined this website in the first place was to (hopefully) find like-minded individuals with whom to have extensive and profound discussions about slavery, and I'm thinking it was a very good decision!

Some of you would've read my thoughts already on the Sweatbox thread. I will recap some of that here, but I will also elaborate on them. All comments are greatly appreciated! And if you have Roman slavery fantasies of your own, feel free to share them here.

This is my fantasy:

I am a slave girl in a Roman latifundium in Italy, somewhere in the fertile Ager Falernus south of Rome. The estate is enormous, it's main economic activity being large-scale food production by the cultivation of wheat and barley, apples, pears, almonds and figs and of course, wine. The grapes is pressed in the latifundium itself. There are also herds of sheep, goats and cattle. The Dominus is a very wealthy man of senatorial rank, a patrician through and through born of endless generations of patricians.

I am an Athenian unmarried girl of high class; my family owned farmland and animals and we had a big house in Athens. At that time Athens existed under Roman hegemony, though it retained its institutions, institutions which attempted an uprising that was cruelly crushed by the legions. They take the city by assault and what follows are days of plunder, rape and murder.

But thousands survive, and we all become slaves. When they herd me out of the city in shackles I see rows of crosses along the road, and on them, the writhing, bleeding bodies of the rebellion's leaders, as well as those of many soldiers.

It is a feeling like nothing else in the world. Dread seeps throughout my body and clutches at my throat. My heart hammers and my stomach sinks, and I feel cold and numb and my vision blurs. Everything seems unreal and I feel as if dreaming, but it is a nightmare. The metallic taste of fear clings to my mouth. Most of us look lost and confused. My shoulders and my head slump as if they were being pulled. I cannot straighten up.

Eventually, I am exhibited at market, in Italy, in Brundisium or even in Rome herself.

I am not displayed with the masses of slaves out to the public. The dealer who acquiried me specializes in catering to patricians. I am told that because I am so young, because I am Greek and of high class, and because I am so beautiful, I will be a sheltered, coveted house slave and that I should be grateful.

I am displayed inside a private courtyard in the slave market. I hear the public auctions going on outside, and the rattle of chains.

There comes a man to see, a patrician by the look of his clothes. He is followed by a number of his slaves, one of whom holds a parasol over his head. From the moment he lays eyes on me I feel violated. His gaze is knowing and invasive and it rakes me from head to toe as if he was drinking in my nudity through his eyes. I squirm... but to my eternal shame I don't even make a sound. I don't move, I just take it, like a slave.

He fondles me. He pinches one of my nipples to hear me yelp. He ends up buying me for thousands of denarii.

From the very beginning I know I am a sex slave, even if most of my waking hours are spent doing housework. He never lets me forget why he bought me.

(I will be adding more posts, perhaps elaborating on this first post if there's interest for it).
Nice fantasy, and very good that it's in Roman era, classic story.

Can you remember your journey, presumably by boat, was it a slave-rowed galley, were you in chains?

Was your virginity preserved until sale? Or were you not, when first captured? Remember, a slave is not modest about such things.

Can you remember your journey, presumably by boat, was it a slave-rowed galley, were you in chains?

Was your virginity preserved until sale? Or were you not, when first captured? Remember, a slave is not modest about such things.

Yes it was by boat, taken at the port of Piraeus south of Athens. I was naked and in chains, heavy shackles for my wrists and ankles, and we were crammed tight in the hold of the ship. It wasn't a galley. Those are war ships built for speed and manueaverability. It was a fat, deep-hulled trading ship. We were crammed in so tight I felt naked bodies pressed against mine the whole trip. We were taken to the upper deck in shifts, to walk around and excercise.

When they took me up I witnessed another slave be keelhauled. That is, they tied him by the ankles and then dragged him along the keel of the ship, underwater, from bow to stern. The barnacles ripped open his flesh like so many knives. He came out vomiting water and flapping like a fish, barely conscious. They keelhauled him a second time and when they pulled him up he was dead. I do not know what his crime was.

My virginity was preserved. I and other upper class citizens hid in the Acropolis. When the city was taken, but before the Acropolis was breached, an emissary came to offer us our lives in exchange for surrender. We knew we would be slaves... but there was no other choice. We knew they would crucify us if they had to assault the rock.

Because of how I was enslaved, with comparatively less violence... there were no frenzied soldiers to rape me. The legion's general sold us to slavers on the spot, wholesale. It was the slaver's attendants who recognized my value and thus I was preserved on the trip from the smoldering ruin of Athens to Italy.

Good work, the next story will be your first days as a slave. Were you whipped straight away as a warning or not?
And just how old are you in your fantasy? A girl would normally be married off by the time she reaches puberty in those days, where you about to be married?
Details matter! LOL

Glad you started this thread, Serva. And welcome to CF, btw.

My slavegirl fantasy shares many of the same elements as yours. Because of my beauty and social status, my life as a slave isn't as bad as it could be. I like to imagine myself in a place such as 16th century Florence. I'm a gorgeous young woman of a powerful banking family who, through their own ineptitude and corruption, eventually find themselves bankrupt with much of the family sent to prison. To help pay off debts, I am forced into a life of indentured servitude, living and working in the huge palazzo of a rival family. Most of my "work" involves entertaining and pleasing people sexually. I not only please the men and women of this particular family, I am frequently loaned out to their friends. I'm practically made a whore.

All in all, not a bad life. :p

But I am dying to know - does your owner require you to dance for him? Perhaps as a form of foreplay to get him sufficiently aroused? This is a biggie for me, one of the things I come to truly enjoy as a slave.

Still naked and shackled I am put in a cage on top of a wagon after I am bought. I notice my new owner has a large travel retinue... freshly-bought slaves as well as what look like old and trusted attendants. The other slave he has bought follow behind my cage, on foot, coffled together and ladden like mules. Dominus has bought other things and the new slaves must bear them on the road. Armed guards walk on either side of the caravan. Whenever one of them looks at me my eyes drop instantly, and I shrink back like a pathetic coward. There is not an ounce of fight or resistance in me. I am a slave and I know I will die a slave.

The journey takes a couple of days.

Finally we arrive at the latifundium... I see tilled fields stretching along the gentle hills all the way to the horizon, where the forested Apennines rise like a dark wall. There is grass everywhere, the weather is lovely... and then I see them, along the road, right at the point where it branches away from the main route and enters the latifundium.

Crosses. I see ten to twelve of them, and ten to twelve bodies nailed to them. Half seem dead already, or at least unconscious. The smell of shit, piss and rusty blood fills my nose. I cower in the cage, against the bars, I hide my face in my hands. I hear one of them, a woman, wailing in agony, though I do not understand her words. Her legs are purple, bloated and misshapen; they had been broken.

The fear is like a drug. It literally makes me dizzy. I look at my hands and they do not seem my own. Only the weight of the shackles tell me it's my body. My dread and terror are suffocating. The feeling... it is like being mesmerized. It is like being spellbound. I feel detached from reality.

When they open the cage and tell me to come out I notice the crosses are far away now, yet still visible against the sun. We are before the villa. Every order I receive... I feel a pang of fear spreading cold inside me, and my body reacts before my mind. It feels as if I am just a spectator of my own actions. Because I am hypnotized by terror.

The first thing that happens is that I am tattooed. There is a workshop or shed for a blacksmith not far from the villa; an old slave woman tattooes me there, with an inked needle. She pricks my calf until I bear a name along it, on the outside: CASTVS IGNOTVS SCANIA.

Then the smith collars me. It is a band of dark, thick metal that he bends into rough shape with a pair of tongs. Then I place my head on an anvil, with the open collar's overlapping ends behind my neck. With another set of tongs he punches a rivet through the ends, closing it forever.

My collar is like this:

1594318901732.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you started this thread, Serva. And welcome to CF, btw.

My slavegirl fantasy shares many of the same elements as yours. Because of my beauty and social status, my life as a slave isn't as bad as it could be. I like to imagine myself in a place such as 16th century Florence. I'm a gorgeous young woman of a powerful banking family who, through their own ineptitude and corruption, eventually find themselves bankrupt with much of the family sent to prison. To help pay off debts, I am forced into a life of indentured servitude, living and working in the huge palazzo of a rival family. Most of my "work" involves entertaining and pleasing people sexually. I not only please the men and women of this particular family, I am frequently loaned out to their friends. I'm practically made a whore.

All in all, not a bad life. :p

But I am dying to know - does your owner require you to dance for him? Perhaps as a form of foreplay to get him sufficiently aroused? This is a biggie for me, one of the things I come to truly enjoy as a slave.

Hello and thank you so much for the welcome and for your interest in this thread!

We do indeed share many likes it seems! Everything you describe sounds exactly like what I love. Now, it's so intriguing that you mention the Renaissance... the thing is I've had this obsessive fantasy for over a year now that, in a few words can be described as: "Mughal-like Islamic empire conquers chunks of Renaissance Europe". It's neither here nor there for the purposes of this thread... but at some point I'll probably make a separate one for my Islamic fantasy. The Renaissance period, the dawn of the Modern Age with all the changes that occured, all the glamour and the rising dynamics is something that fascinates me, though with my interest lying more in the Islamic world during this exact period. Dancing features prominently in said Islamic fantasy. A beautiful Florentine noble girl from an aristocratic banking family would be a treasure in any harem.

My Roman owner? Well I've never considered dancing for him an integral part of this fantasy, but it wouldn't be out of place!

My Dominus sexualizes me as much as you are sexualized in your Florentine fantasy. I too, am made a whore, a private whore. Sometimes I am loaned out to guests... but never loaned outside of the villa. All of the other house slaves come to see me as the whore of the villa. Dominus's plaything. My Dominus does love foreplay, and he will very frequently have the other slaves prepare me in advance for him. They bathe me and perfume me and oil my body. Sometimes I wear dresses of diaphanous, translucent silk that conceal nothing and only serve to sexualize me. My hair is adorned with flowers and makeup is applied to my face. I am made to appear the embodiment of sex and hedonism for him.

Then the smith collars me. It is a band of dark, thick metal that he bends into rough shape with a pair of tongs. Then I place my head on an anvil, with the open collar's overlapping ends behind my neck. With another set of tongs he punches a rivet through the ends, closing it forever.

:very_hot:

I too, am made a whore, a private whore. Sometimes I am loaned out to guests... but never loaned outside of the villa. All of the other house slaves come to see me as the whore of the villa. Dominus's plaything. My Dominus does love foreplay, and he will very frequently have the other slaves prepare me in advance for him. They bathe me and perfume me and oil my body. Sometimes I wear dresses of diaphanous, translucent silk that conceal nothing and only serve to sexualize me. My hair is adorned with flowers and makeup is applied to my face. I am made to appear the embodiment of sex and hedonism for him.

Okay. If words alone could make me come, these are the words that would do it. :p

Still naked and shackled I am put in a cage on top of a wagon after I am bought. I notice my new owner has a large travel retinue... freshly-bought slaves as well as what look like old and trusted attendants. The other slave he has bought follow behind my cage, on foot, coffled together and ladden like mules. Dominus has bought other things and the new slaves must bear them on the road. Armed guards walk on either side of the caravan. Whenever one of them looks at me my eyes drop instantly, and I shrink back like a pathetic coward. There is not an ounce of fight or resistance in me. I am a slave and I know I will die a slave.

The journey takes a couple of days.

Finally we arrive at the latifundium... I see tilled fields stretching along the gentle hills all the way to the horizon, where the forested Apennines rise like a dark wall. There is grass everywhere, the weather is lovely... and then I see them, along the road, right at the point where it branches away from the main route and enters the latifundium.

Crosses. I see ten to twelve of them, and ten to twelve bodies nailed to them. Half seem dead already, or at least unconscious. The smell of shit, piss and rusty blood fills my nose. I cower in the cage, against the bars, I hide my face in my hands. I hear one of them, a woman, wailing in agony, though I do not understand her words. Her legs are purple, bloated and misshapen; they had been broken.

The fear is like a drug. It literally makes me dizzy. I look at my hands and they do not seem my own. Only the weight of the shackles tell me it's my body. My dread and terror are suffocating. The feeling... it is like being mesmerized. It is like being spellbound. I feel detached from reality.

When they open the cage and tell me to come out I notice the crosses are far away now, yet still visible against the sun. We are before the villa. Every order I receive... I feel a pang of fear spreading cold inside me, and my body reacts before my mind. It feels as if I am just a spectator of my own actions. Because I am hypnotized by terror.

The first thing that happens is that I am tattooed. There is a workshop or shed for a blacksmith not far from the villa; an old slave woman tattooes me there, with an inked needle. She pricks my calf until I bear a name along it, on the outside: CASTVS IGNOTVS SCANIA.

My collar is like this:

View attachment 876380
And how does it feel, to be tattooed. It would hurt you physically, but what does it do mentally?

And the collar, what does that do? Do you find yourself inexplicably, shamefully getting wet? Does the Smith notice, and laugh, only making it more shameful?

Good work, the next story will be your first days as a slave. Were you whipped straight away as a warning or not?

I was not immediately whipped. Many slaves are, especially those destined by the fields, who are treated as barely a step above beasts. But they deemed my demeanor so servile and submissive that it wasn't necessary. I was, however, given a lecture of sorts, by Dominus himself. A warning. He told me that if I tried to ran away he would have my legs broken. That if I touched a weapon he would have me crucified. That if I was lazy or disobedient or unpleasant I would be locked in the sweatbox. I was nude before him, with my head down, my leg stinging from the fresh tattoo, the collar so conspicuous against my skin... as he spoke of his demands and expectations... I sank lower and lower. My will was defused. I was a collared and marked slave girl, over a hundred miles from home in the country of my conquerors, and I belonged to one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in the Republic, someone who had an integral role in the destruction of Athens... from Rome he was one of those who instigated, and profited most from it. His latifundium is hundreds of square miles, patrolled with guards.

All I wanted was to keep breathing. To remain whole. I crumbled before him. I surrendered.

And just how old are you in your fantasy? A girl would normally be married off by the time she reaches puberty in those days, where you about to be married?
Details matter! LOL

Old enough to be about to be married, not old enough to have already been married. I was already pledged to a man, yes, by my father.

And how does it feel, to be tattooed. It would hurt you physically, but what does it do mentally?

It's so humiliating. I see the letters take shape and I realize the tattoo's purpose: to indicate my owner. My body is no longer my own. It belongs to him! He can do whatever he wants with it. I am marked as an animal would be, but I am grateful it is not a brand. But it is permanent all the same... I will have it on my skin until the day I die. I feel so weak and impotent. Why do I sit there meekly and let them tattoo me? I do not know, yet I cannot move. I cannot speak.

And the collar, what does that do? Do you find yourself inexplicably, shamefully getting wet? Does the Smith notice, and laugh, only making it more shameful?

I am not getting wet in that moment... I am in the claws of mortal fear. That is what it feels like to be enslaved. It's the sensation as being a hostage at gunpoint, to take a contemporary example. It's defusing and demoralizing. Previously I've described it as being hypnotized and I insist it is a very good analogy. Inhibitions melt away, or seem less important. You feel disociation and dizziness. Your obedience occurs spontaneously and it feels like you're a mere witness and don't control your own body.

The collar enhances those feelings. It is not heavy or uncomfortable, but it is so conspicuous. The weight of it on my shoulders and collarbones is alien to me. I touch it and find for myself how strong it is.

But the smith does notice how miserable I look, how I wriggle pathetically. He's seen my look in so many slaves before. He tells me I look like a good slave. He is in effect praising my spineless weakness.

This is off to a great start, Serva, just right for CruxForums, both the story itself and the discussion it's already provoked -
thanks for a very promising contribution!

I'll move it into our 'When in Rome' area, as it's very much on that theme - everyone will be automatically redirected,
everyone who's contributed will get a message, and it will stand out more in that forum for people who are looking for Roman tales.

Back
Top Bottom