Serva's Roman Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Serva, great writing. Excellent.

How did you feel standing naked in the market?

What do you think about nudity in general?
I will write about the market soon;

Before my slavery, I was very prudish. I've forgotten to mention how all respectable Athenian women would veil when going out. I never left the house without my mother and slaves, and I always covered my head and body modestly.

Still naked and shackled I am put in a cage on top of a wagon after I am bought. I notice my new owner has a large travel retinue... freshly-bought slaves as well as what look like old and trusted attendants. The other slave he has bought follow behind my cage, on foot, coffled together and ladden like mules. Dominus has bought other things and the new slaves must bear them on the road. Armed guards walk on either side of the caravan. Whenever one of them looks at me my eyes drop instantly, and I shrink back like a pathetic coward. There is not an ounce of fight or resistance in me. I am a slave and I know I will die a slave.

The journey takes a couple of days.

Finally we arrive at the latifundium... I see tilled fields stretching along the gentle hills all the way to the horizon, where the forested Apennines rise like a dark wall. There is grass everywhere, the weather is lovely... and then I see them, along the road, right at the point where it branches away from the main route and enters the latifundium.

Crosses. I see ten to twelve of them, and ten to twelve bodies nailed to them. Half seem dead already, or at least unconscious. The smell of shit, piss and rusty blood fills my nose. I cower in the cage, against the bars, I hide my face in my hands. I hear one of them, a woman, wailing in agony, though I do not understand her words. Her legs are purple, bloated and misshapen; they had been broken.

The fear is like a drug. It literally makes me dizzy. I look at my hands and they do not seem my own. Only the weight of the shackles tell me it's my body. My dread and terror are suffocating. The feeling... it is like being mesmerized. It is like being spellbound. I feel detached from reality.

When they open the cage and tell me to come out I notice the crosses are far away now, yet still visible against the sun. We are before the villa. Every order I receive... I feel a pang of fear spreading cold inside me, and my body reacts before my mind. It feels as if I am just a spectator of my own actions. Because I am hypnotized by terror.

The first thing that happens is that I am tattooed. There is a workshop or shed for a blacksmith not far from the villa; an old slave woman tattooes me there, with an inked needle. She pricks my calf until I bear a name along it, on the outside: CASTVS IGNOTVS SCANIA.

Then the smith collars me. It is a band of dark, thick metal that he bends into rough shape with a pair of tongs. Then I place my head on an anvil, with the open collar's overlapping ends behind my neck. With another set of tongs he punches a rivet through the ends, closing it forever.

My collar is like this:

View attachment 876380
Have you always had fantasies about being sold as a slave? Do you enjoy the idea of a slave auction where people are bidding on your nude body?

Have you always had fantasies about being sold as a slave? Do you enjoy the idea of a slave auction where people are bidding on your nude body?

Ever since I can remember I've fantasized of being a slave, though it wasn't sexual at first.I would even sometimes tie myself up.

I love the idea of being sold as a slave, nude of course, the only way anyone would buy a slave.

Whether auction or a private sale, I love the idea of being objectified. Discussed as an object by the seller and buyer, while I am standing there naked, meek and silent like a good slave, but ashamed.

Whether auction or a private sale, I love the idea of being objectified. Discussed as an object by the seller and buyer, while I am standing there naked, meek and silent like a good slave, but ashamed.

While I'm sure you are beautiful, if I was buying you, I'd point out every "flaw" of your appearance to the seller (right in front of you) to help push the price down. Tits: too small/big, whichever is most believable. After sticking my fingers in your cunt, I'd declare that you are quite loose (even if you're supposedly a virgin). Weird nose, plain face, etc. etc. I'd be ruthless in insulting you. The fact that this would humiliate you, well that would be an added bonus. :devil:

While I'm sure you are beautiful, if I was buying you, I'd point out every "flaw" of your appearance to the seller (right in front of you) to help push the price down. Tits: too small/big, whichever is most believable. After sticking my fingers in your cunt, I'd declare that you are quite loose (even if you're supposedly a virgin). Weird nose, plain face, etc. etc. I'd be ruthless in insulting you. The fact that this would humiliate you, well that would be an added bonus. :devil:

It's only smart business on your part; the seller would likewise have methods to convince you of paying more, extolling my supposed virtues and skills, my beauty, and my submission. He would display me unrestrained to showcase this last one. He says I am so docile that I don't need tethers, and in fact he is right. I do not. Because I stand, while not perfectly still, firmly in place, my fee like lead. My body exhuding the appearance of defeat. My eyes melancholic and lost at best, or skittish and shy.

My face would be burning hot with shame.

It's only smart business on your part; the seller would likewise have methods to convince you of paying more, extolling my supposed virtues and skills, my beauty, and my submission. He would display me unrestrained to showcase this last one. He says I am so docile that I don't need tethers, and in fact he is right. I do not. Because I stand, while not perfectly still, firmly in place, my fee like lead. My body exhuding the appearance of defeat. My eyes melancholic and lost at best, or skittish and shy.

My face would be burning hot with shame.
A magnificent interplay of negotiation interests. A slave's value is all they really have, so it's natural for them to take pride in it even if they don't share in one coin of the profits...

Ever since I can remember I've fantasized of being a slave, though it wasn't sexual at first.I would even sometimes tie myself up.

I love the idea of being sold as a slave, nude of course, the only way anyone would buy a slave.

Ever since puberty, I have always loved the idea of
seeing, attending a slave auction in ancient times. I
Have always thought they were erotic, sexy. Thanks for sharing!

You are right,Serva. You are already falling fast, into depths of degradation and pain that you barely imagine. Yes, you are a slave. But you seem to be a slave with strength and with fight in you. It can only end for you horribly, painfully, slowly.
I wouldn't be so sure...

When you was transported at the ship, you said you felt the naked bodies of other slaves. Can you tell us more about the slaves near you? They were young as you? Male or female? Could you see that naked slave boys got horny because of the situation?

You said, your master uses you as a sexslave. And sometimes you are ordered to please his guests. Pls. tell us more about it.

Still naked and shackled I am put in a cage on top of a wagon after I am bought. I notice my new owner has a large travel retinue... freshly-bought slaves as well as what look like old and trusted attendants. The other slave he has bought follow behind my cage, on foot, coffled together and ladden like mules. Dominus has bought other things and the new slaves must bear them on the road. Armed guards walk on either side of the caravan. Whenever one of them looks at me my eyes drop instantly, and I shrink back like a pathetic coward. There is not an ounce of fight or resistance in me. I am a slave and I know I will die a slave.

The journey takes a couple of days.

Finally we arrive at the latifundium... I see tilled fields stretching along the gentle hills all the way to the horizon, where the forested Apennines rise like a dark wall. There is grass everywhere, the weather is lovely... and then I see them, along the road, right at the point where it branches away from the main route and enters the latifundium.

Crosses. I see ten to twelve of them, and ten to twelve bodies nailed to them. Half seem dead already, or at least unconscious. The smell of shit, piss and rusty blood fills my nose. I cower in the cage, against the bars, I hide my face in my hands. I hear one of them, a woman, wailing in agony, though I do not understand her words. Her legs are purple, bloated and misshapen; they had been broken.

The fear is like a drug. It literally makes me dizzy. I look at my hands and they do not seem my own. Only the weight of the shackles tell me it's my body. My dread and terror are suffocating. The feeling... it is like being mesmerized. It is like being spellbound. I feel detached from reality.

When they open the cage and tell me to come out I notice the crosses are far away now, yet still visible against the sun. We are before the villa. Every order I receive... I feel a pang of fear spreading cold inside me, and my body reacts before my mind. It feels as if I am just a spectator of my own actions. Because I am hypnotized by terror.

The first thing that happens is that I am tattooed. There is a workshop or shed for a blacksmith not far from the villa; an old slave woman tattooes me there, with an inked needle. She pricks my calf until I bear a name along it, on the outside: CASTVS IGNOTVS SCANIA.

Then the smith collars me. It is a band of dark, thick metal that he bends into rough shape with a pair of tongs. Then I place my head on an anvil, with the open collar's overlapping ends behind my neck. With another set of tongs he punches a rivet through the ends, closing it forever.

My collar is like this:

View attachment 876380
This is interesting. Very often fantasies about enslavement evoke surprise, shock and fear, but soon they turn out into reveries about sexual submission and slavery even becomes, as in the Gor novels, a desirable condition. Your vision seems to be closer to what newly enslaved people actually felt.

Back
Top Bottom