Sex in the head?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Since I posted Crucifixa, I've exchanged some (very loving and friendly) PMs with one or two guys who've been checking out (very politely and discreetly) my experience of/ appetite for being crucified "in the flesh".

Now, I anticipated and thought carefully about this before I plunged in and registered. I need to come clean (how's that for a Freudian choice of words?!). I realise quite a lot of CFers are keen on "acting it out", experimenting with their bodies in "real life" Crucifixion re-enactment. I'm very happy for them (so long as they're doing it with freely consenting adults, of course). But for me, no matter how realistic, it just ain't real. I've tried it and, frankly, I find it about as erotic as a visit to the dentist. Sorry guys!

So I wonder, how "abnormal" am I, even in your company? Is there anyone out there who feels the way I do?

My inner, fantasy world is far, far more "real". Sex in the head you might call it, but be sure that, when I'm really in victim mode, it's a lot more than my head that gets crucified - I think Crucifixa's proof of that!

My partner, firm believer in reincarnation, reckons I've been through my Crucifixa experience in a previous life, and/or I've got it coming in a near-future one - so hang in there boys, you may still get your chance with me!

Meantime, I get a lot of pleasure from exploring the experience of Crucifixion through CF and (bits of) Cross Roads, I hope I can give some, now and again, with bits of my writing -

Many guys use this type of site as a hunting ground for playmates for their interests.

I'll say this once and out loud - DON'T encourage them! Quite honestly our fantasies flirt on the dangerous and without the right protections and security measures we girls could find ourselves in tough situation, injured or worse.

Guys if you want to play, I'm willing to play online, I've played with guys on this forum before. I'll have PMs with you if you like.

I won't be your "slave" because I'm saving that for a real master and if I want to experience real crux with a stranger I'll approach a pro like Makar or WW and work with someone I've built up a certain trust in that they know what they are doing.

However when we tell you to back off - back off. the only way the girls will stay (and very few of us speak out as it is) is if we feel welcome, not stalked.

I've been stalked once already and it can ruin a life and make one wish they owned a gun.

kisses

willowfall

To expand on Willowfall's point the beauty of sites like this is the safety in playing out fantisies you couldn't survive in reality. The dangers of meeting someone on this site could mean you would get to play out that fantasy in reality and not survive. And even if no harm is meant doesn't mean the person claiming he/she knows what they are doing doesn't prove they do know what they are doing.

Be safe

THT

Thanks sisters, it needed saying. I'd like to see stronger warnings like these (to predators and potential prey) on the 'register' and 'read first' pages.

Still, all the guys who've contacted me have been perfectly respectful and haven't tried to pressurise me - I don't feel I've been preyed on.
Thankyou, gentlemen!.

Eulalia said:
Thanks sisters, it needed saying. I'd like to see stronger warnings like these (to predators and potential prey) on the 'register' and 'read first' pages.

Still, all the guys who've contacted me have been perfectly respectful and haven't tried to pressurise me - I don't feel I've been preyed on.
Thankyou, gentlemen!.

I'm glad you don't feel that you've been preyed on. That's good and you're lucky. There is all kinds of bad stuff out there though, and one can't be too careful.

Ladies, I'd like to add a fe points out of the perspective of a man who has a very colorful fantasy AND also played quite a bit as well.
First of all: If stupidity could be turned into energy, all our problems would be solved. That unfortunately is specially true for "males contacting females", regardless of the place.
Having said so: Not all males are the same, sometimes I am under the impression that women are simply loosing this out of sight. In an attempt to protect yourself, you are building "walls" that are discouraging everybody BUT the idiots, and then you are feeling that all males are idiots. Sometimes it is useful to think a moment about "how the image might be looking from the other side of the road".
Secondly: BDSM is nothing for a one night stand, period! It takes a lot of trust to give in, to hand over power, already when it's only in a 9 1/2 weeks "tie me to the bed" context, let alone when it is about something that is closely linked to death like crucifixion. So you better are very sure about the other party and build in some safety measures if it is going into real play.
Further on, BDSM is hot only if partners know each other, specially the "sweet spots", but equally important the limits!

Going back to Eulalia's initial post, I tend to partially agree and partially disagree.
Assuming that all the conditions of knowing each other and specially each other's fantasy are met, the goal of a play scene is not so much the scene itself. A well designed play scene in Crux or similar context will start "earthly" and end "mentally". It has to be a "ladder to climb from earth into fantasy" and not the other way round. Meaning: Start with a whipping, get on the cross, but there, it's not about faked blood or any theatrical scene, but only about guiding the victim into one of her (his) fantasies (whatever this takes, this is very individual).
If this doesn't happen, it is the "dentist chair" that Eulalia describes. ;)
But if it happens, it's great.

Let's face it: A simple fuck always will feel better than any BDSM practice, BUT if the scene is set up propperly and endorphines are flowing, things are changing! (At the end there still is tenderness and that fuck ;) )

Fantasmo, you'll dont be surprised that I'm entirely agree with you.
If I'm coming to this forum, it's for the fantasm, the "wonderfull fantasm",
but, if I must play a character, I dont accept to play a simple thing,whipped,nailed,
crucified, fucked & so on. My profil post(that I'd choosed) is a slave, but a slave
follow a master for the dream : slave is searching dream, master must bring dream...I hope that I've been understood...
Your sweet Messaline

Thankyou, gentlemen!.
I would like to reiterate that we males are not allequal ... Because I know to check my pulse in mygames, I play the crucifixion in every detail,making it very close to reality, then the girl has noconstraint, except for the nails, between fingers and a seat in her ass

Attachments

• 258789.jpg
    258789.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 285
but, if I must play a character, I dont accept to play a simple thing,whipped,nailed,
crucified, fucked & so on. My profil post(that I'd choosed) is a slave, but a slave
follow a master for the dream : slave is searching dream, master must bring dream...I hope that I've been understood...
Your sweet Messaline
I understand perfectly, and agree.
Problem being: In BDSM there are quite a few (self declared) "masters" who are taking this role to cover their complexes and / or compensate for real life (where they have no say).
The opposite is true as well, that's why so many managers are visiting Domina's ;).
(If those nailed them with real nails we would have less idiots in the economy ;) )
The scene that interest me is "humans on same level (as humans), where one decides to take the sub role and the other one the dom role".
The slave girl gives herself as the most beautiful gift there is... and the master responsibly accepts and honors that gift.
This doesn't mean that it won't hurt or always be nice ;)

Your sweet Messaline

Thank you. You gave me an insight of what a relation between a submissive and a master really is.

The slave girl gives herself as the most beautiful gift there is... and the master responsibly accepts and honors that gift. This doesn't mean that it won't hurt or always be nice ;)

Fantasmo couldn't say it better.

Your sweet Messaline
I know what you mean...I am a slave to my girlfriend Jessica!

Hi Connie!...Hope you and Jess had a great Xmas. Happy New Year!!

I know how you feel...I think the men out number us.
I don't think it is as "bad" as it may be looking. Many women just don't post (and some even are online in "hidden" mode)

Since I posted Crucifixa, I've exchanged some (very loving and friendly) PMs with one or two guys who've been checking out (very politely and discreetly) my experience of/ appetite for being crucified "in the flesh".

Now, I anticipated and thought carefully about this before I plunged in and registered. I need to come clean (how's that for a Freudian choice of words?!). I realise quite a lot of CFers are keen on "acting it out", experimenting with their bodies in "real life" Crucifixion re-enactment. I'm very happy for them (so long as they're doing it with freely consenting adults, of course). But for me, no matter how realistic, it just ain't real. I've tried it and, frankly, I find it about as erotic as a visit to the dentist. Sorry guys!

So I wonder, how "abnormal" am I, even in your company? Is there anyone out there who feels the way I do?

My inner, fantasy world is far, far more "real". Sex in the head you might call it, but be sure that, when I'm really in victim mode, it's a lot more than my head that gets crucified - I think Crucifixa's proof of that!

My partner, firm believer in reincarnation, reckons I've been through my Crucifixa experience in a previous life, and/or I've got it coming in a near-future one - so hang in there boys, you may still get your chance with me!

Meantime, I get a lot of pleasure from exploring the experience of Crucifixion through CF and (bits of) Cross Roads, I hope I can give some, now and again, with bits of my writing -
I have no idea how this one got by me... But now that I've found it I must agree completely with Eulalia, it's a fantasy and this is a fantasy site. There are people who come here hunting, but as long as they stay within our rules there will be no difficulties. Open recruiting for partners to act out a crucifixion is not allowed. It's dangerous and stupid to think you could crucify someone without consequences. Don't do it.
Helmut

Back
Top Bottom