Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
tNoR58t.jpg

Birth Control (Pic hosted externally)
70772-XDW5YNWtPa1.jpeg

oahqYgp.jpg

Rabiya Amir called her husband. “I’m just taking one of the slaves to the blacksmith to have a pussy ring fitted. I’ll buy a good leather leash while I’m there.” Ashaz awoke from his daydreaming and informed his wife he may as well get a bit of exercise as well. The slave was one of Ahaz's favourites but he saw nothing amiss in his wife’s plans. When they arrived at the Smiths he reckoned it would probably take an hour or so. “Think I’ll pop down to the Salah Al-Din Arms for an hour. Must see a man about a camel. I’ll call by on the way back.”

When he arrived back the Smith had completed the work ordered by Rabiya. Ashaz was gobsmacked!

“In the name of Allah...what have you done you stupid woman!”

“I’m just making sure that we have no more of your little slave sprogs running all over the house..you never lift a finger to help!”

“But..but..this slave was my favourite you silly cow.”

“Well you still have two of her holes you can play with and look..one of her holes has a removable plug.”

Ashaz sulked all the way home but he did enjoy getting their slave used to being on a leash.

Attachments

• Birth Control.jpg
    Birth Control.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Whipping All Round (Hosted externally)
TkFA82Z.jpg

70772-zs6FFUNojB1.jpeg

Although Abdul’s Little Comfort Tents slave girls spend most of their working hours on their knees or backs, it is essential to keep them on their toes. The slave on the left has obviously displeased her client. A little spillage can be overlooked but she has created a bigger mess than Brexit. The client was looking forward to having his balls slowly drained into the slaves upturned smiling face and is certainly not happy. In charge today is Ramsha, one of Abdul’s nieces, who has just informed all three slaves that at the end of their shift they will all get a whipping.
bdsmlr-254050-1ofsijqYep.gif

Attachments

• Whipping all round.jpg
    Whipping all round.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 114
Whipping All Round (Hosted on Bdsmlr)

70772-zs6FFUNojB1.jpeg

Although Abdul’s Little Comfort Tents slave girls spend most of their working hours on their knees or backs, it is essential to keep them on their toes. The slave on the left has obviously displeased her client. A little spillage can be overlooked but she has created a bigger mess than Brexit. The client was looking forward to having his balls slowly drained into the slaves upturned smiling face and is certainly not happy. In charge today is Ramsha, one of Abdul’s nieces, who has just informed all three slaves that at the end of their shift they will all get a whipping.
The tremendous effort Ramsha puts into keeping the slaves in line. The center and right slaves performed well but must suffer the whip because of the third slave...

The Milk Marketing Board (Hosted on Bdsmlr)

bdsmlr-75293-OuHZGCScii.jpeg
Milk Marketing Board.jpg

Here we are back in Khabadami in the King’s palace after a crisis meeting of the country’s leading milk producers. Goat flu has now mutated and spread to camels. Fortunately there is no evidence that slave milk farmers are likely to be affected which has sent the cost of suitable slaves to an all time high. The markets are however volatile to say the least and this meeting was convened to find the way ahead. It is now toward the end of the first day and the delegates are seen here choosing one of the many Palace Pleasure Slaves to share a bed for the night.

Here we are back in Khabadami in the King’s palace after a crisis meeting of the country’s leading milk producers. Goat flu has now mutated and spread to camels. Fortunately there is no evidence that slave milk farmers are likely to be affected which has sent the cost of suitable slaves to an all time high. The markets are however volatile to say the least and this meeting was convened to find the way ahead. It is now toward the end of the first day and the delegates are seen here choosing one of the many Palace Pleasure Slaves to share a bed for the night.
I have traveled from America to see the marketing of sex-slaves. No one recognizes me as I am disguised wearing a regular hat and have shed my sunglasses.
tree noir 004.jpg
I am surprised the slaves are all white western young women. They don't look like they have volunteered to milking slaves. They do bring strong bids. I do not interfere. I am just here to observe...

Tree

Why is Sam Spade there? What has brought him to Khabadami? The Palace Pleasure girls by the way are on the house, or rather the palace.
Just observing the fine selection of slaves. He is given a fine tour. He learns that many of the slaves at the palace can be forced to lactate simply by placing them on milking machines.
milk 003 a.jpg
Others need to be impregnated to produce
milk 075.jpg
He is surprised to fine such sophisticated milking facilities.
milk 073.jpg
The western women do not seem pleased being used as human cows. There is little concern over this... they are, after all, just slaves...

Decisions, decisions... ;)
Good composition and scaling - multiple inserted elements and composite figures in an attractive scene.
Nice work - well done! :)

Just observing the fine selection of slaves. He is given a fine tour. He learns that many of the slaves at the palace can be forced to lactate simply by placing them on milking machines.
View attachment 688319
Others need to be impregnated to produce
View attachment 688321
He is surprised to fine such sophisticated milking facilities.
View attachment 688320
The western women do not seem pleased being used as human cows. There is little concern over this... they are, after all, just slaves...
VEItmSe.jpg

I thought that this shed needed some tidying up and also that milk slave on the right needed some company.

Back
Top Bottom