Go to CruxDreams.com
The Auctioneer (Hosted on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-gGuYhMRVV3.jpeg

“45 dollar 50 now 50 dollar 50 dollar
50 dollar 50 dollar give me a hollar 50 dollar
Who will bid it at a 50 dollar bill?
50 dollar 55 55 make it 55 and a 55 make it 55 and
Sold that slave for a 50 dollar bill “

I think she would have sold for more than 50 dollars!

Once an auctioneer becomes experienced in the auction profession, she usually develops her own style with regards to unique filler words, unique rhythm, and variable speed of delivering the chant. Many chants are accompanied by the unique yelling of a ringman who is an assistant to the auctioneer in the "auction ring." Ringmen are professionals who are often auctioneers themselves. They assist in spotting bids and communicating essential information back to the auctioneer. Typically, automobile auctioneers at dealer-only auctions and sex slave auctioneers are known for their high-speed chants.

Attachments

• The Auctioneer.jpg
    The Auctioneer.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
The Auctioneer (Hosted on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-gGuYhMRVV3.jpeg

“45 dollar 50 now 50 dollar 50 dollar
50 dollar 50 dollar give me a hollar 50 dollar
Who will bid it at a 50 dollar bill?
50 dollar 55 55 make it 55 and a 55 make it 55 and
Sold that slave for a 50 dollar bill “

I think she would have sold for more than 50 dollars!

Once an auctioneer becomes experienced in the auction profession, she usually develops her own style with regards to unique filler words, unique rhythm, and variable speed of delivering the chant. Many chants are accompanied by the unique yelling of a ringman who is an assistant to the auctioneer in the "auction ring." Ringmen are professionals who are often auctioneers themselves. They assist in spotting bids and communicating essential information back to the auctioneer. Typically, automobile auctioneers at dealer-only auctions and sex slave auctioneers are known for their high-speed chants.

Is there really such a thing as “Mohammed Brand Condoms” or is that just a product of Melissa’s overactive imagination :rolleyes:?

Is there really such a thing as “Mohammed Brand Condoms” or is that just a product of Melissa’s overactive imagination :rolleyes:?

The latter, I think.

Also, I hope the picture is some dude giving an endorsement, and not a representation of the Prophet. I understand that’s a major no-no.

Attachments

• 447D8985-05CC-4FB3-823A-D4C91639AF6D.jpeg
    447D8985-05CC-4FB3-823A-D4C91639AF6D.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 339
The latter, I think.

Also, I hope the picture is some dude giving an endorsement, and not a representation of the Prophet. I understand that’s a major no-no.
As with most religions it's all a bit complicated and varies depending on who you talk to. Islam allows the use of condoms and the Quran does not specifically ban the use of images of Muhammed although many muslims do not tolerate any image of any living thing. Many young Christians were also taught not to take unto ourselves any graven image....not that we had a bloody clue what they were talking about!

Double Yoke (Hosted at FantasyUnlimited on BDSMLR)
bdsmlr-75293-JEVAPqDILd.jpeg

A typical scene at a Khabadami milk slave farm. The old farmer is in the background keeping an eye on things while his wife and daughter do the milking. After an afternoon pulling the plow the slaves are thankful to be back and getting milked and serviced by a recently hired farm hand. The old farmer used to service his herd but these days can only just keep his wife happy. After milking, servicing and washing in the stream the slaves will be watered , fed and then put to bed for the night.

Attachments

• Double Yoke.jpg
    Double Yoke.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:

A typical scene at a Khabadami milk slave farm. The old farmer is in the background keeping an eye on things while his wife and daughter do the milking. After an afternoon pulling the plow the slaves are thankful to be back and getting milked and serviced by a recently hired farm hand. The old farmer used to service his herd but these days can only just keep his wife happy. After milking, servicing and washing in the stream the slaves will be watered , fed and then put to bed for the night.
Picture didn't make it....:(

Now it did!!!

I thought that Tree was the epitome of a fine upstanding Admin displaying at all times his humanity, tolerance, patience, understanding, sobriety and never failing to behave like only a well bred gentleman should behave.

:risas3:

Back
Top Bottom