Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, until now this is the best threat I found in that forum. Because its about real slavery and using girls, not killing everyone...

I really want more :)

A Wagon Load (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-Dxnr9gLXK1.jpeg

Sex slaves getting a lift in Khabadami? That would be most unusual! These slaves were bought at a local slave market this morning by a trader who is looking for a quick profit. After some hard haggling he has fitted his slaves with pussy rings then loaded up his wagon and secured his cargo. Nobody is going to do a runner so they might as well get a bit of a tan while they make their journey to another market where white girls are in short supply. Their new owner wants them to arrive fresh and healthy. This trader will easily make a tidy 80% profit on his mornings investment.

A Wagon Load (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-Dxnr9gLXK1.jpeg

Sex slaves getting a lift in Khabadami? That would be most unusual! These slaves were bought at a local slave market this morning by a trader who is looking for a quick profit. After some hard haggling he has fitted his slaves with pussy rings then loaded up his wagon and secured his cargo. Nobody is going to do a runner so they might as well get a bit of a tan while they make their journey to another market where white girls are in short supply. Their new owner wants them to arrive fresh and healthy. This trader will easily make a tidy 80% profit on his mornings investment.
One must admire a savvy merchant with fine, in demand products!!!

One should not walk home from the opera alone.

Abused and raped_001.jpgAbused and raped 2_001.jpgAbused and raped 3_001.jpgAbused and raped 4_001.jpgAbused and raped 5_001.jpgAbused and raped 6_001.jpg

Truthfully this seems to be what most guys want in SL. Cybersex while they get off at their keyboards, don't mind if if there is a little torture and execution afterwards but what did one of the better doms say to me "Yeah but it's just fake sex. Not much scope or effort to pull that off." Especially as we women have been doing it for you guys FOREVER!

So if you come on out to play (and you should) think big. And I don't mean your member.

kisses

willowfall

Maria For Sale (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
Maria1.jpg
Here we are in downtown Abu Lusor, a coastal town in the Kingdom of Khabadami and once owned by Saleet al-Samad, a medieval Muslim warlord and slave trader. His strength and sexual prowess were the stuff of legend, but he may have gotten carried away with his own hype. Little is known about his demise except that it came about after a drunken bet with a rival involving a competition concerning coupling with as many sex slaves as they could manage before sunrise.
This market is in Funichat Lane in the oldest part of town. In many ways it is similar to London's Petticoat Lane but has always had sex slaves for sale. If I'm not mistaken my records indicate that the girl in front of us is Maria Gonzales, yet another gap year student tricked into going topless on a public beach, promptly arrested and sold by the local law enforcement chief for a quick profit. I get the impression that she's just been told to strip so let's hang around and see what happens.
bdsmlr-75293-t9iQU2VsK5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
bdsmlr-75293-ax0EGIwnkv.jpeg
Maria2.jpg
Well it looks like Maria's present owner has told her to disrobe and display her assets for a potential buyer who is on my left and out of shot. He does look rich while Maria Is decidedly looking dischuffed. This street has a long tradition of haggling and hard bargaining. They stiil appear to be discussing the price of the slave girl on the right of the pic.

bdsmlr-75293-XEZiJryPJc.jpeg
Maria3.jpg
Hello? I think Maria is having a few final checks made before she's sold to her new owner. One of his aides has obviously come prepared with tape measure to see how the girls size up. The woman on the right glaring at the scene is thinking "Lucky bitch! Young and slim and going to get well and truly screwed every night! Oh Allah! why can't I be her?"
In the background the elf like girl in the pink dress seems to be attracting some attention.

bdsmlr-75293-wAFTwpF9b3.jpeg
Maria4.jpg
Ah! Maria's new owner has now come into view. It's one of the King's uncles, Ali el-Zakaria who owns one of the largest harems in the Kingdom. He's getting on a bit but still insists on his slaves being suitably proportioned. He doesn't want a girl with poached egg sized tits but neither does he want to be juggling with tits the size of melons. Maria should be well within his limits. He speaks several languages including Spanish and after a bit of of questioning discovers that Maria is Catholic and still a virgin. That state of affairs will not last for much longer.

Back
Top Bottom