Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
The BBC (Hosted externally)
(Our blog is called fantasyunlimited and can be found at https://fantasyunlimited.bdsmlr.com/)

pSnYXly.jpg

Any girl sunbathing in Khabadami should do her research and choose her beach carefully. Many popular resorts are still patrolled by morality police commonly known as the BBC or the Beach Boobs Constables. They are not as bad as the Muslim Mafia who will sell you to sex slave traders given any excuse but they will hand out instant punishments to any female caught on the beach in a bikini or worse still going topless. Whether the girl gets the strap or the cane and how many strokes depends on the size of her tits which are measured on the spot. I think this girl is in a spot of bother!
bdsmlr-75293-WUp8nwdL4r.jpeg

Attachments

• BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
A Prezzie From Theseus. (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
Theseus kindly sent me the slave (Betty) shown here.
bdsmlr-75293-ZBJWUriThd.png

VL2gsLq.jpg

He said that he would like to see her pictured in some slave setting so here is a first attempt.

bdsmlr-75293-eoqQcbjBCm.jpeg

It shows the plantation owner in the mood for deflowering one of his slaves. He has ordered Daisy to parade her daughters but then decides that only the virgins need to strip. While he is giving Betty a thorough inspection Daisy is reassuring her sister Catherine. The other sisters look on.
The next appearance of “Betty” will be somewhere in Khabadami. Hope everyone had a good Xmas.

I like it
A Prezzie From Theseus. (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
Theseus kindly sent me the slave (Betty) shown here.
bdsmlr-75293-ZBJWUriThd.png

He said that he would like to see her pictured in some slave setting so here is a first attempt.

bdsmlr-75293-eoqQcbjBCm.jpeg

It shows the plantation owner in the mood for deflowering one of his slaves. He has ordered Daisy to parade her daughters but then decides that only the virgins need to strip. While he is giving Betty a thorough inspection Daisy is reassuring her sister Catherine. The other sisters look on.
The next appearance of “Betty” will be somewhere in Khabadami. Hope everyone had a good Xmas.
I like it! She is a bit slimmer than her sisters.

(Hosted on Imgur. Bdsmlr are repairing their image server.)

Rk7xv84.jpg

The slave that Theseus sent me has now turned up in Khabadami. She's only $450 in the January sale. Her owner at the back is wondering what price to put on her sister (seated). They don't fetch as much as white girls who are still something of a novelty in the Kingdom.
If Montycrusto is here then we are pleased to announce that he is the 800th follower of fantasyunlimited on Bdsmlr. All the girls of Khabadami, the witches of Little Brampton, the slaves of Hartley House, the students of C.O.T.N.A.G and those persecuted Christian virgins of ancient Rome wish all their viewers a very happy 2020.

(Hosted on Imgur. Bdsmlr are repairing their image server.)

Rk7xv84.jpg

The slave that Theseus sent me has now turned up in Khabadami. She's only $450 in the January sale. Her owner at the back is wondering what price to put on her sister (seated). They don't fetch as much as white girls who are still something of a novelty in the Kingdom.
If Montycrusto is here then we are pleased to announce that he is the 800th follower of fantasyunlimited on Bdsmlr. All the girls of Khabadami, the witches of Little Brampton, the students of C.O.T.N.A.G and those persecuted Christian virgins of ancient Rome wish all their viewers a very happy 2020.
I like the sister too. I hope we get a closer look at her.

If Montycrusto is here then we are pleased to announce that he is the 800th follower of fantasyunlimited on Bdsmlr.
Oh yes, I’m here!! Congratulations! And happy new year and all that.

Took me about ten tries to upload my drawing to bdsmlr yesterday, I hope they sort their shit out soon :doh:

thanks for the great sex-slave pictures, keep up the good work! :demon7:

Back
Top Bottom