Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have slave auctions been abolished on this site? I'll bet these girls wish they had.

Outdoor auction.jpg
First your five star hotel gets raided early in the morning. You get transported to the middle of nowhere, stripped and put on sale and then!!.....some ancient cattle farmer who is non too careful about personal hygiene goes and outbids everybody!! Could things get any worse?

tumblr_pe7yffSQYU1xdmlpeo1_540.jpg
Enlargement from Tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
Have slave auctions been abolished on this site? I'll bet these girls wish they had.

View attachment 593767
First your five star hotel gets raided early in the morning. You get transported to the middle of nowhere, stripped and put on sale and then!!.....some ancient cattle farmer who is non too careful about personal hygiene goes and outbids everybody!! Could things get any worse?

From now on I’m staying in a four star! :confused:

View attachment 593767

Could be worse - you could have been sold to Mr Tree.

View attachment 593767

Hey, some of us take these cheap trips for a reason, you know...

There are plenty of fine offerings on the market, many by friends of ours....

the_naked_truth_about_silkroad57_by_mahashiva001.jpgand_a_slavegirl_into_the_bargain_by_kamerijk.jpgauction_by_delossilvanos.jpgtrade_ins_made_simple___roman_style_by_cybersox.jpgdaenerys_in_arabia_by_mahashiva.jpgvahagnians__private_presentation_by_emarukk.jpgbefore_auction_by_passocorto.jpghard_times_for_the_blonde_by_passocorto.jpga_long_time_ago_in_a_caravanserai_far__far_away_by_kamerijk.jpgandaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_612_by_skatingjesus.jpg

credits: Mahashiva, Kamerijk, Delossilvanos, Cybersox, Passocorto, and - of course! - SkatingJesus!

View attachment 593767

500 for the tawny headed girl in the middle!
Hey, get your eyes off her, Mustafa!
Spread it, girl, let's see what you have.

And there are lots more of us slavegirls to be sold!

View attachment 594965View attachment 594966View attachment 594967View attachment 594968View attachment 594969View attachment 594970View attachment 594971View attachment 594972View attachment 594973View attachment 594974

Credits: Crabbyoldman, Kristinf, Bondagedreams, Romangirl, Noone -
and some more by Kamerijk, Emarukk and Mahashiva

It's a buyers market, I'd better extend my slave pen!

View attachment 593767
From now on I’m staying in a four star! :confused:
From now on, Moore, if I'm paying, you'll be lucky to have a park bench...

View attachment 595051I’m hoping that if I try hard enough to look like a camel, the buyers will somehow overlook me.
This is pretty near the top of the list of things I never thought I would ever hear a woman say. ;) :D
The title of the pic is 'And a slavegirl into the bargain!' -
so know your place! :p
"I'll take the lot, thanks. Wait, is that a girl!? Good lord! She looks just like a camel!" :rolleyes::devil:

It's Khanima's 18th birthday today and she is going to have a massive party at the palace. She's arrived at the slave market with her dad, Damshid Jaffa O'Cake, dressed down to avoid being recognized. She wants a few sex toys to make the party one to remember. After a thorough inspection she has settled on her first buy, well, actually it's dad who's buying from a hard nosed trader called Jamuhbakr who knows a few people in the abduction (Of young white virgins) trade. She's on the phone to her mum to tell her that they may be a little late home and not to save any of the camel penis casserole for her as she'll probably grab a burger at the market. Dad reaches for his wallet having knocked at least a third off the price. He's busy complaining to the trader that these women will be the ruin of him! and that he's almost down to his last oilfield and did he know the price of a Mercedes these days?BirthdayGift.jpg Bloody women..do think that oil comes out of the ground?

Change of story!

Khanina has made her first purchase and has moved to the indoor market which is normally reserved for well to do business men, rather like the the Garrick club in London! However if you are rich then the the color of your money far outweighs what you have between your legs.
These three girls on offer thought it would be a really good idea to go abroad somewhere exotic for their gap year. Not long after their arrival at the hotel in a hot Arab country they were flattered but a little puzzled to receive invites to enter a beauty competition, with big prizes. Their transport to the competition was also a little odd. They did not expect to be chained together in the back of a van! They were even more surprised to find they had to appear naked with some great big Arab whacking you across your behind to encourage you to strip for a group of rich business men. Perhaps things weren't going as planned! The sad truth began to dawn on them as panic began to set in.
Who the hell was going to buy them? Please not that smelly old git sat in the chair! They didn't like the look of any of them. However, their gloom was lifted a little when they were purchased by Khanina in a buy two and get the third free special deal. They had no idea that they would be going to a big party...as the sex toys!

Attachments

• The auction2.jpg
    The auction2.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 661
Back
Top Bottom