Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com

Khanima is still on the look out for more toys especially of the young white meat variety. Maybe she has a special one in mind for a special purpose. She's now out of the indoor market having left her purchases in the safe hands of her staff. They are on their way to her palace where they will receive instruction on their forthcoming duties.

It took a little while to accustom to the bright sun outside but the fresh air was most welcome.

"Hello Khanima!..how are you?". It was Kameela al-Zamani with a newly bought sex slave in tow. Kameela usually made the excuse that she was buying slaves for use around the house and on the land but everyone knew that they'd spend most of the time in the bedroom satisfying their new owner.

"I'm fine thank you, I see that you've bought another Muslim girl. Have you never thought about buying a nice little white girl for a change?"

"Well I do strongly believe in supporting the local economy. Many local girls are a drain on the family outgoings so their mothers bring them to market. I got this one for just a quarter of a pale skinned specimen and her mother here was delighted with the price, no haggling at all. So everyone is happy."

"Well let's hope your latest acquisition finds her training an agreeable experience. It's my birthday tomorrow so do please come along."

"Oh yes of course! Third palace on the right down Kings Avenue as I recall."

"That's the one...you can always bring the odd slave along. See you there. Now, just a bit more shopping to do."

Auction5.jpg

OK. But, quite honestly, if I were to have a sex slave, I would expect her to hate every minute. Otherwise, where is the fun for me?

the fun starts when she starts to savor it and you can see how much she hates herself for it. In which better way can you prove to her that you are her master than to extort a few orgasm from her? Anything else you need her for, like a few hours of torture you can have afterwards.

the fun starts when she starts to savor it and you can see how much she hates herself for it. In which better way can you prove to her that you are her master than to extort a few orgasm from her? Anything else you need her for, like a few hours of torture you can have afterwards.
I love everything about it, being controlled, used, and tortured exites me!

Khanima is still on the look out for more toys especially of the young white meat variety. Maybe she has a special one in mind for a special purpose. She's now out of the indoor market having left her purchases in the safe hands of her staff. They are on their way to her palace where they will receive instruction on their forthcoming duties.

It took a little while to accustom to the bright sun outside but the fresh air was most welcome.

"Hello Khanima!..how are you?". It was Kameela al-Zamani with a newly bought sex slave in tow. Kameela usually made the excuse that she was buying slaves for use around the house and on the land but everyone knew that they'd spend most of the time in the bedroom satisfying their new owner.

"I'm fine thank you, I see that you've bought another Muslim girl. Have you never thought about buying a nice little white girl for a change?"

"Well I do strongly believe in supporting the local economy. Many local girls are a drain on the family outgoings so their mothers bring them to market. I got this one for just a quarter of a pale skinned specimen and her mother here was delighted with the price, no haggling at all. So everyone is happy."

"Well let's hope your latest acquisition finds her training an agreeable experience. It's my birthday tomorrow so do please come along."

"Oh yes of course! Third palace on the right down Kings Avenue as I recall."

"That's the one...you can always bring the odd slave along. See you there. Now, just a bit more shopping to do."

View attachment 596477

Love your stories , especially if there are Mistresses ;)

Some captions I found recently...

Attachments

• A-12.png
    A-12.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 636
  • F_07.jpg
    F_07.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 662
  • slave_2209.jpg
    slave_2209.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 635
  • slave_2259.jpg
    slave_2259.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 624
  • sw08.jpg
    sw08.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 656
  • Wife_3.jpg
    Wife_3.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 687
  • wife1.jpg
    wife1.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Work9.jpg
    Work9.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 663
View attachment 595051I’m hoping that if I try hard enough to look like a camel, the buyers will somehow overlook me.

Great pic. I notice the camels are restrained with a loop of rope around the upper and lower leg, which obviously is the camelboy's equivalent to the cowboy's looping the reins of his horse on a hitching post. Wouldn't it be perfect if the woman were bound identically;, with calf folded to thigh?

The difference between a camel and a woman to the discerning buyer? A woman's lips are not as soft.

Hello Melissa,
I really love your Arabian sex slave market pics! Please more of it...

A few years ago I wrote a historical book - story of a raid on Christian pilgrims and a slave caravan to the markets of Cairo. Some illustrations have been made for it. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• desertcaravan06.jpg
    desertcaravan06.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 743
  • desert_slave_caravan_001_by_justinecoyne-d38rq1z.jpg
    desert_slave_caravan_001_by_justinecoyne-d38rq1z.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 714
  • desertcaravan02.jpg
    desertcaravan02.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 660
  • desertcaravan03.jpg
    desertcaravan03.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 608
  • desertcaravan04.jpg
    desertcaravan04.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 595
  • desertcaravan05.jpg
    desertcaravan05.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 716
Hello Melissa,

A few years ago I wrote a historical book - story of a raid on Christian pilgrims and a slave caravan to the markets of Cairo. Some illustrations have been made for it. Hope you like it!
You have a real talent for artwork. Why not write a CruxForum novel using your pics? It would go down really well here.
Meanwhile, the market has been very busy today.
There have been loads of special offers. Not only does every slave purchased get a free collar and chain but untrained ones receive free whippings for the first six months. Your slave could be a present for husband, son or maybe for the amusement of the lady of the house. easy payment plans available and huge discounts on whips, chains etc. The offers end at midnight but you can bet they'll be back next week.

Attachments

• SpecialOffers.jpg
    SpecialOffers.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 736
You have a real talent for artwork. Why not write a CruxForum novel using your pics? It would go down really well here.
Meanwhile, the market has been very busy today.
There have been loads of special offers. Not only does every slave purchased get a free collar and chain but untrained ones receive free whippings for the first six months. Your slave could be a present for husband, son or maybe for the amusement of the lady of the house. easy payment plans available and huge discounts on whips, chains etc. The offers end at midnight but you can bet they'll be back next week.
Tree likes good sales!!!

Hello Melissa,

I agree with Melissa, Berater, you've got a fine drawing style
that brings exciting new life to a familiar theme.
It would be great if you were to share an illustrated story with us -
or you could find stories in the Archive that you'd like to illustrate,
you'll certainly find an appreciative audience here.

Sorry, but the illustrations are made by the great artist Justine Coyne, please find her at deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/justinecoyne

I gave her the commission and sold the rights to the book a few years ago. And sorry again, but my english is too poor for a whole story.
To thank you for the invitation and the new pic by Melissa I publish a few more pics from the commission:

Sex slaves for Cairo - the black caravan
Always nice to meet friends in the desert...

Attachments

• desertcaravan11.jpg
    desertcaravan11.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 700
  • desertcaravan07.jpg
    desertcaravan07.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 598
  • desertcaravan08.jpg
    desertcaravan08.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 589
  • desertcaravan09.jpg
    desertcaravan09.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 578
  • desertcaravan10.jpg
    desertcaravan10.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 676
By law any newly purchased slave can receive a maximum of forty lashes which can be administered in public especially at sex slave markets.

This recently purchased slave looked like she might be difficult to train so she was certain to get the maximum amount. In the pic she has been given twenty lashes on her back and is now being completely stripped and turned round to receive the next twenty.

Attachments

• 40lashes.jpg
    40lashes.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 641
Back
Top Bottom