Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT

Family Entertainment2.jpg

Khabadami is a land untouched by MacD., EastEnders, Coronation St, or party political broadcasts. There’s no need for the latter as the King and his mates rule without any tiresome arguing. Since the recent relaxing of the laws regarding ownership of sex slaves the country is probably best avoided by young white girls traveling solo. Any such girl can be legally abducted and sold into slavery. For a few local dollars any town hall will provide certificates of ownership, virginity testing and any other paperwork.
Training new slaves often provides a full evening's entertainment for family and friends. Here, Stephanie, who was plucked off the streets only yesterday is learning, with a little encouragement how to enjoy her supper and show her gratitude.

It works only if I click in the left upper corner on the mini-pic or the tumblr-name. Strangely I can´t reply to your comment. I get a error message when I try.
Hi. I deleted the message almost straight away because I realised that you had to be a member of Tumblr to see our blog. It only takes a minute to sign up. I've just undeleted it.

The Rivals
The girl slipping off her tartan miniskirt is Penelope Penrose from Essex. She was on an educational visit to Khabadistan, got separated from the main group and quickly fell foul of the unaccompanied white female laws which allow them to be sold into slavery. She doesn't understand a word being said to her but does understand the use of the cane being wielded around her bum and the gestures made to strip and show her potential buyers what she has to offer. The woman holding the cane is Jasmin Bashara or "Basher" to her friends. She tours the usual spots looking for likely auction meat in her flash Mercedes and armed with a taser and knockout spray has little trouble in rounding up her catch of the day. With her paperwork in order off she goes to the auction house confident of a high return for her efforts . It's late in the afternoon and most buyers have gone but Jasmin soon drums up an audience with talk of the delights of deflowering this young white virgin and then teaching her how to really please her master or mistress or indeed both in the same bed.
Rivals.jpg
Amina Rohimi (On the far left) is soon on her phone to her husband explaining that she thinks she has found an ideal birthday gift for their son Abdul. She puts her phone on Duo so he can see for himself. A picture is worth a thousand words and he needed no further convincing telling his wife to put the purchase on his card. Sod Abdul! he thought, her juicy little pussy is mine!
tumblr_inline_phiq4dVz611w7vvyy_640.jpg

Seated on the floor and also for sale is Anita, a much older girl who has taken pride and care in her looks over the years. A misunderstanding over whether she could go topless on the beach led her to this auction house. She glares at both Amina and Penelope and thinks..."Just look at that little tart! Showing off her firm young bum and perky little tits. Virgin!?..my a*** ! If that little bitch hadn't turned up it could have been me going to be a birthday present for some young stud happy to shag me five times a day. Instead what am I going to end up with? This old retired fishmonger. I'll be spending every night trying to suck to life into his withered old cock! "

Amina thinks "Sod them all! My son is a lazy little wanker and my so called husband is always off on his so called business trips. He swears he's been faithful, so how come the lipstick around his cock isn't mine? Well!..this girl is mine and that is certain. It's a long time since I had my pussy licked by somebody who knows how it works. I'll teach this girl everything I know. I can't wait for his next business trip!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Disgrace.jpg
tumblr_phqb83aDpC1w7vvyy_540.jpg

Amina and Fatima turn round in disgust. "What on Earth is happening to our blessed country! Just look at that white whore !" Amina says to her friend. "Why, what's wrong? Haven't you seen a slave before?" " Yes of course! But in public they are supposed to wear a Hijab. Khabadistan is going to the dogs I tell you...Mohammed P.B.U.H. will be turning in his grave."
"Well I blame the owners myself. She's just white infidel meat...and what's all this PBUH stuff?"
"Fatima! It means peace be upon him! Did you never pay attention during lesson?"
"No..not really, more interested in boys and things"
"Allah preserve us! There is no hope for you Fatima."

If this scene had been painted 200 years ago by an Orientalist then it would have taken ages as opposed to minutes on Photoshop. Also the only women appearing would be slaves and certainly not an unaccompanied woman, even a pair....but I may be wrong on that. Slavery and Medieval attitudes still thrive today of course, just appear a bit different. Nothing really changes does it.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's all this PBUH stuff?"
"Fatima! It means peace be upon him! Did you never pay attention during lesson?"
"No..not really, more interested in boys and things"
"Allah preserve us! There is no hope for you Fatima."

I hope the Religious Police hear of this, and give Fatima some serious 'correctional education' in an Academy for the Instruction of Wayward Girls.

Back
Top Bottom