Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this slave being punished or rewarded?

hardcore-teen-bdsm-24.jpghardcore-teen-bdsm-18.jpg

Abdul's Little Comfort StationComfort Station.jpg

tumblr_pi3t1fHK301w7vvyy_1280.jpg

These are now a common sight in Khabadistan. The weary traveller will find several on the main camel routes and almost certainly one at a busy market where hen pecked husbands can find temporary relief from their wives out shopping.

Abdul started just five years ago by investing all his savings in a slave and putting her to good use almost immediately. Now he runs a chain of over fifty Comfort Stations and is continuing to expand. The facilities are basic but for five SARs he gets no complaints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abdul's Little Comfort Station

tumblr_pi3t1fHK301w7vvyy_1280.jpg

These are now a common sight in Khabadistan. The weary traveller will find several on the main camel routes and almost certainly one at a busy market where hen pecked husbands can find temporary relief from their wives out shopping.

Abdul started just five years ago by investing all his savings in a slave and putting her to good use almost immediately. Now he runs a chain of over fifty Comfort Stations and is continuing to expand. The facilities are basic but for five SARs he gets no complaints.

Nothing satisfies more than a bit of successful entrepreneurship ;):p

Well, Here's the reply....

Florian (tumblr)

Nov 6, 6:29 AM EST

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about your fiend issue.

In order to help out your friend, we'll need them to contact us directly through http://tumblr.com/support. Please pass that address along, and we hope to hear from them soon!

Best regards,
Florian
Tumblr Community Support
tumblr.com/help

I don't think Florian meant "fiend issue" and I don't know if it helps. Do let me know.

I clicked on the Support button and it went to "We've detected some strange activity on your account", and the same old circular loop of sign in to change my password, but I can't sign in until I change my password. Obviously there can't be a problem or I would contact customer support!

The tumblr.com/help went somewhere different. I will try that.

Sex Slave Breakfast
tumblr_pikgcjTYOK1w7vvyy_1280.jpg
It's breakfast time in Khabadami. After due consultation with the King the Ministry of Health has announced that in future all Mosques will open their doors to accompanied sex slaves and will be provided with what amounts to a buffet service.
tumblr_pikgcjTYOK1w7vvyy_1280.jpg

It is anticipated that there will be no shortage of male volunteers willing to spare some of their time in providing the girls with as much as they can swallow. The M.O.H. has made it clear that all such donations count towards the girl's "Five a day". The job of walking the slaves in a morning and making sure they are fit and healthy enough to provide hours of pleasure for the man of the house of course falls upon the wife.
View attachment twoslaves.mp4

#4 is decidedly overdressed, but I'm sure that will soon be remedied.
and her guard will get the sack :p

I must be a camel.....
I've always got the hump !!

(I'll just get my coat,shall I....??)

The sexual life of the camel
Is greater than anyone thinks:
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx -
But the Sphinx's back-passage is narrow,
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.

Back Street bargains

Khalid Ashraf must be very unlucky. His last wife fell down the well and drowned. What she was doing out at 4 am goodness knows. His previous wife was trampled by one of his camels and his first wife met with a very unfortunate accident with a huge pan of boiling oil.
tumblr_piq162gpyy1w7vvyy_1280.jpg
Anyway it was time to go looking for a younger model and Khalid was always careful with money. He'll want at least 30% off the asking price plus a five year guarantee.

The advantage of buying from one of the back street traders is that you can avoid paying sex slave tax if you pay cash. Khalid is seen here making sure that this slave has suitably sized entrance holes.
Another slave for sale..
5Table Top.jpg

"Oi mister!....jus watch what yer doin wi that leg o mine! You aint bought me yet so keep yer bleedin paws off the merchandise..OK."

Thursday afternoon was the best time to go to a table top sale in Khabadami and Imran Ebrahim was wondering how much he could get knocked off the ticket price of Katie Ashton a well used sex slave but still in fine condition. She was more than a little concerned that her owner had left her tethered to the table with a rather short lead while he disappeared for a swift one at the Sultan's Arms.

Back Street bargains

Khalid Ashraf must be very unlucky. His last wife fell down the well and drowned. What she was doing out at 4 am goodness knows. His previous wife was trampled by one of his camels and his first wife met with a very unfortunate accident with a huge pan of boiling oil.

Anyway it was time to go looking for a younger model and Khalid was always careful with money. He'll want at least 30% off the asking price plus a five year guarantee.

The advantage of buying from one of the back street traders is that you can avoid paying sex slave tax if you pay cash. Khalid is seen here making sure that this slave has suitably sized entrance holes.
He is a savvy buyer!!!

Nothing satisfies more than a bit of successful entrepreneurship ;):p
You could make a few extra bucks that way, Moore. But outdoor comfort in the winter in Minnesota might be a challenge.

doors to accompanied sex slaves and will be provided with what amounts to a buffet service.
I love buffets, but I prefer Sunday to Saturday. Can the slaves hang around until then?
Five year guarantee? That girl will be old and useless after two years of good slave service. He should ask for free oil change and lube instead. And don't forget to kick the tires, hard!

Back
Top Bottom