Sexual pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Il love this one too. Splendid drawing
Very beautiful girl with an horror realistic expression.
In the bakground, other young and pretty crucified girls (a group of female rebels ?)
Vulturs are attracted by the show (and the smell too, I guess). They will begin to eat them alive, beginning with the eyes

View attachment 794041
That one is by Jastrow, who has been doing crux renders since about 2002. He's been with CF since the old Yahoo Crux days, and 2018’s pic of the day thread is an excellent introduction. :babeando: :very_hot:

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely too
After hours of during hours ? lol
Current in my country (I practised it !). Is it not severely prohibited in the US ?
Of course. And if we had been caught we might have been fired. But we were young and horny and stupid and we were both left with a cherished masturbatory memory. ;) :babeando:

Pierre771

Senator
Of course. And if we had been caught we might have been fired. But we were young and horny and stupid and we were both left with a cherished masturbatory memory. ;) :babeando:
There was a splendid red-hair secretary with a beautiful big breast who went out of one of my chiefs' office with her bra in her hand. The first time I coudn't believe my eyes !
This chief was 'fired' later but for another reason.
I had a girlfriend in the office, we made love in the office in August (In France, nearly everyone takes holidays in August)

Pierre771

Senator
That one is by Jastrow, who has been doing crux renders since about 2002. He's been with CF since the old Yahoo Crux days, and 2018’s pic of the day thread is an excellent introduction. :babeando: :very_hot:

Yes, I know him.
Some of his drawings are very cruel
In one of them, the girl is dead, with her legs broken. It was a technique to shorten the sufferings of the victim or to verify he/she is dead. They did it for JC
In another one, at the right, a woman is crucified with her pregnant daughter (for fornication, of course)

image.jpegpublic disgrace.jpg

Pierre771

Senator
Which Jas from time to time includes in his work. ;)
Thanks, I love them ! :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
The executioner has all the rights : the sentenced girl is no longer protected by the laws and he can do everything with her body..
The 2nd : is it a vaginal or an anal ?
A remark : her armpits, her pubis and her sex have been carefully shaved before the ordeal for our pleasure !
Other remarks : on the 2nd drawing, she has not yet (or no longer) nails in her feets, which makes penetration easier !

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
The 2nd : is it a vaginal or an anal ?
It is hard to tell, isn’t it? ;)

In any case, back to this thread’s theme. Gif results from a "screaming orgasm" search. :very_hot:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing kinky, unless you find older guys/younger women to be a kink. Maybe a seductive babysitter scenario.

No matter. This couple's having fun. :babeando: :very_hot:

Attachments

Pierre771

Senator
Nothing kinky, unless you find older guys/younger women to be a kink. Maybe a seductive babysitter scenario.

No matter. This couple's having fun. :babeando: :very_hot:
Fine gifs.
Yes, there are a lot of possible reasons for such a love : money (why not ?), the man's experience, for the girl a feeling of security, for the man, a tender and fresh body... Or love (why not ?)

Pierre771

Senator
Master Len fucks a young nude and pretty slave

Master Len fucks a very young ang pretty black girl brutally

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
As an aging guy I really shouldn’t get off on young girls going down on aging guys. It’s unseemly, don’t you think?

Thought not. :rolleyes: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

Pierre771

Senator
As an aging guy I really shouldn’t get off on young girls going down on aging guys. It’s unseemly, don’t you think?

Thought not. :rolleyes: :babeando::very_hot:
lol
Here, it's absolutely normal : these mature and rich guys pay their studies to the girls.
Is it not the case in the US ?

991_1000.jpg085_1000.jpg306_1000.jpg826_1000.jpg12049417.jpgmMicmn6.jpg

You should see this movie too. Here : English version (UK), very recomended, the actress is lovely

On a related note, Merry Christmas. ;):babeando:

View attachment 797425
Merry Christmas to you (it remains one hour !)

Pierre771

Senator
Master Len fucks brutally a lovely helpless Black sexual slave and cums inside her

Top Bottom