Shall I Pardon One Of The Girls?

Shall I pardon one of the girls or crucify two girls on the same cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
This story was perfect! Awesome work jerkbot! Although I wish the story had a conclusion, I do like how you left it up to the reader's imagination as to what the guard was going to do with the last condemned girl. Very teasing and titillating. I'm sure that she was no longer insolent once she was scourged (or whatever manner of torture befell her), and that she suffered greatly once she was nailed to her own cross...
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

We're all looking forward to your return Jerkbot
(I know you look in from time to time ;), but no doubt you're busy,
it'll be great when you're back!)

Does anyone here know the 3D animation software that jerkbot used!? I'm a wicked-good writer, but I'm also new at the 3d-art game. I'd love to put some tantalizing renders with my work
A lot of people seem to be using one version of Poser or another.

As you can see the master made a decision: two girls thogether goes to the next round, the blonde and the red. The first of them will be prepared for initial whipping. To not make it too boring she gets bound arround the legs of her crucified sister what causes heavy pain to the poor victim on the cross.
Oh she is screaming to loed. It sounds like Music.

Well, there is a serious problem:
I have four condemned girls but only three places of execution.

What should I do?

Shall I pardon one of the girls? She could do nasty things with her crucified occupants...

Should I crucify two girls on the same cross?

Which two girls?

View attachment 122919

View attachment 122920

I voted "No mercy" and the first two should be th 2 on the far left. You could always do the other two as well, right?

Back
Top Bottom