She Is Not A Witch!

Go to CruxDreams.com
“It is a mortal sin!” exploded the parson. “It is revolting! An abomination! An affront to God and all mankind! Need I remind you what St Paul says?”

"Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear son! For by the sacrificial death of Christ we are set free, that is, our sins are forgiven. How great is the Grace of God which he gave to us in such measure!"

From Paul's Letter to the Ephesians in case the Parson is interested :D

But brilliant story Wragg :D

Love it :clapping:

Briggs extracted, from within his coat, a kind of a stick, about a foot long...“Witchcraft!” I breathed, eyes wide with terror. One of the cats rubbed affectionately against my leg, purring so loudly I feared we’d be discovered.
Interesting twist. So, the Baker did it. :confused::D
View attachment 539028 That's me in the foreground reading about potions and hexes. That's Eul on my right. Kathy is on my left. Missy French is the one levitating.
She's a witch with a taste for fresh baked goods.:devil:
OTOH, there aren't many girls in the world who'd forgive me for turning them into a black cat,
In my experience, most girls have a bit of cat in them. You need to stroke them the right way and...not push a metaphor too far.;):cool:

Great short, Wragg! :beer:

There you go, a little contribution for Hallowe'en, and inspired by a post from @Hondoboot2 on the 'Odds and Ends' thread, where he posted this:

View attachment 539021

:)
Great writing Lord Wragg!!!!
I am so glad I posted that image, I almost didn't:D:doh:...I wasn't sure if anyone would like it.

You mean like that French girl, Messa
Missy French is the one levitating.
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Hum, so I could be a sorceress and I never knew that ?!!!
Though, I've no special mark on my ass ...
2850-walking-away-with-her-panties-in-her-hands.gif gif

I've already ridden a horse ...
bo-derek-riding-a-horse-naked.gif gif

I also have ridden a dragon ...
dragon_rider tinted.jpg

... but a broom ? ...Never ...

naked-halloween-witch-flying-on-a-broom-stick-AMY77R.jpg :D

Glad you all enjoyed it! :)

If witches really could escape on broomsticks there might have been a little bit less carnage in the 17th century, and I thought it might make a refreshing change to avoid the hangings and crucifixions just for once! ;)
"Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear son! For by the sacrificial death of Christ we are set free, that is, our sins are forgiven. How great is the Grace of God which he gave to us in such measure!"

From Paul's Letter to the Ephesians in case the Parson is interested :D

But brilliant story Wragg :D

Love it :clapping:
Yes, apologies to St Paul and his fans, 'miserable git' is rather an unfair summary of his writings, as RR points out it includes some pretty inspiring stuff, and there's more where that comes from! :)

However, I suspect that St Paul, as served up by the Puritans, was rather less inspirational...

Those four witches deserve to be burned at the stake. Especially the one from a blue state with a third nipple!

Steady on, don't be hasty!
I think we should observe them for a while, just to gather evidence, we want to be sure . . . .
1387764567_ivana_kupala058_large.jpg

“Your wife,” announced my mother, “is a witch.”

Come now, what makes you say that?
witch57459.jpg
Oh, ok, it's a fair cop!

Nice story Wragg, with a nice twist at the end.

Back
Top Bottom