She Is Not A Witch!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have I ever told you about Barb’s eyes? They are a deep hazel brown, and when you look into them, nothing else seems to matter.

I can be quite captivating... :devil:

“Barb! I love you more than life itself!” I groaned in ecstasy, as I experienced the best whole body orgasm that anyone has felt in the last 1000 years. I defy you to prove me wrong!

Like I said above ... :tits:

Great Story Wragg!!!! Loved it ❤️

"I have no idea where she is! If you’ve lost her you need to get better locks for your prison!”

He glared at me. “We found a coat in the empty cell. Where’s your coat?”

“I gave it to my wife.” I said, reasonably. “You had stripped her naked. It was a cold night. I gave her my coat. She, like the generous, warm wonderful, non-witchy person that she is, gave it to Kathy Briggs, who was wearing it the last time I saw it.”

“You’re a clever dick, John Wragg. You have an answer for everything!”
Madiosi-2018-479-She is not a witch02.jpg

That earned me another withering look. Then, suddenly, she sprang. High up, about six feet, onto a shelf. There was one item up there, a book of drawings of wild animals that my father had produced. He had used it to teach me the names of all the animals in the woods and fields round about. Barb pushed it off the shelf.
She is not a witch03.jpg

and at that moment Lox and Conn arrived, together with about ten of their ex-cat chums (including several very pretty girls, none of whom had a stitch on), and things got a bit busy. Lox brought down a man at arms, and Conn helpfully removed his helmet, before clouting him over the head with it.
Like the cavalry! Always coming just in time!:para::uzi::2guns::machinegun:

Lox and Conn were beating the Judge’s head up and down on the pavement
Someone must do the necessary handcraft, while others are enjoying themselves...;)

Good story, Wragg, very funny, :clapping::clapping::clapping:

There were four of us, three of whom were clearly competent with spells, but the fourth, namely me, could barely spell ‘cat’. Sure, Briggs, Eul, Missy, and Kathy were on our side, but at this moment, twisting and kicking on their gallows, they clearly had other things on their mind.
So, apart from the vision of lovely girls kicking on a gallows, you're saying things look a bit bleak.

“Umm, she’s quite partial to cinnamon buns,” I offered, trying to be helpful.
Astute, but irrelevant, I fear.

“You bet!” Jolly looked grim. Bob, looking equally determined, just nodded.
Grim, right. This is serious. What does "cover me" mean here?

“Miaow,” said Mother.
I think she should be a barn cat, frankly. And who said sex never solves anything? Actually, I'm not sure anyone has ever said that.

Another fine tale comes to an end. I fear we shall have to stop giving Wragg mind bending literary orgasms in our stories, or he'll be incapable of writing more. Nevertheless, an arousing and exciting finish. :beer::beer::very_hot::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom