Short Stories and Poems by CF-Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
The reason for the kicks I didn't remove my loincloth when I was tied down he ripped it off me then the agony started

Sexual Pleasure and Crucifixion

I have only one passion, one desire, one obsession: to be crucified.

From forum to forum, from false Master to false Master, more interested in whipping me and raping me than in satisfying my need, despite all their false claims about their experience of crucifixion, I've finally decided to crucify myself while waiting to find the one who will be able to do it, taking all the necessary precautions to avoid making me a cripple.

I'm quite sporty. I'm on a handball team, and I jog almost every day. My heart is in great shape, and my lung capacity is also at its maximum, but being hung by my arms is something quite different.

In the almost abandoned communal attic of the block of flats where I live, the large roof beams, and particularly the central support beam on which a horizontal beam running from one side of the roof to the other rests, together form a T-shaped cross, which will be perfect for my crucifixion.

First problem: If I tie my wrists together with several turns of rope to make sure I don't fall, how will I then be able to lock the ropes and, just as importantly, how do I free myself?

I finally found a solution. I bought some leather bracelets from a sex shop, where I explained what I wanted to do with them, and they were already fitted with rings so I could hang myself by my arms.

I would have preferred to use ropes for my wrists, but I wouldn't have been able to do that on my own. So, let's go with the leather bracelets.

On my improvised Patibulum, I screwed two large hooks used in workshops to hang heavy equipment or tools on the wall.

On the vertical beam, I screwed a small platform for my feet with two metal brackets like those used for bookshelves.

I look at my improvised cross and am pretty proud of myself.

I've got to try this out straight away!

I'm already sweaty from fixing and installing it, and what's more, the wood of the vertical beam is far from smooth, so I risk tearing my clothes by crucifying myself.

The idea of being able to do it naked has always aroused me and is the best solution. No one uses this attic any more, so there's no risk of me being discovered, and without hesitating, I strip entirely.

A wave of pleasure and happiness washes over me. I'm naked in this attic, which is exciting in itself, and in front of me, my cross is waiting for me.

I climb up the old wooden ladder I found in the attic, which opens in the middle, and place it under the cross.

From the ladder, I'm high enough to hang my first bracelet easily, and I'm just finishing hanging the second one when the ladder topples forward because my feet are pressing too hard. I have just enough time to put one foot on the little platform to catch myself.

It all happened quite suddenly, throwing me forward, and the pain in my arms is already intense.

I'm both happy to feel crucified in my attic but also immediately panicked: how am I going to get down from my cross without the ladder?

I'm no longer trying to find out what it feels like to be crucified; I urgently need to find a way to unhook myself before I'm too weak to do so if I stay on the cross for too long.

I've been trying to unhook one of my arms for several minutes now, but to no avail - I'm not going to die crucified in my attic on my first attempt.

I have the idea of jumping onto the little platform with both feet to try and unhook myself, but it is too low.

Worse, my repeated jumps had bent the brackets underneath, so it is now leaning dangerously forward, and I have to make an extra effort not to slip.

Then I have an idea. I position my two feet on the right-hand side of the beam and press down with all my strength, using my thighs to push my body towards the side of the arm I want to unhook.

I'm almost there, but the effort in my thighs and the pain in my other arm and shoulder are unbearable.

I've been trying to free myself for at least half an hour.

Every time I try, I get the same result: I can't get off.

All that's left is the humiliation of being naked and crucified in front of one of my neighbours, hoping that someone will hear me.

It's either that or death.

I scream softly at first, but as the minutes pass, I suffer more and more, and then I scream louder and louder.

No one comes.

Although my thighs are pretty muscular, the cramps become unbearable as I have to hold on to them to breathe, and I panic even more because every time I slide down the small platform, soaked in my sweat and now so inclined, I asphyxiate more and more.

The pain in my arms and shoulders has become unbearable, and I'm screaming in fear and pain.

My vision blurs, I'm shaking.

Suddenly, the attic door opens. It's Sylvia, my next-door neighbour.

I barely have the strength to tell her to untie me before collapsing back onto my now useless thighs.

I can hardly breathe, but I can see her approaching the ladder, climbing it and finally unhooking one of my arms.

But no sooner had she unhooked the other one than I fell on top of her, causing her to topple over with the ladder, and we both ended up on the floor.

Luckily, it was nothing serious, and she helps me to sit up, as I have no strength left.

I'm sweaty and so dirty from falling on the dusty attic floor.

There I am, sitting on the floor in front of her, completely naked.

She comes up to me and kisses me; I feel her hands on my breasts; I moan; she goes on, lies me on my back, spreads my thighs and puts her hand on my sex, wide open in front of her.

I've never made love to a girl, but I can't resist her; she's just saved my life, and it's far from unpleasant...

She made me come as I've rarely come before, and all the boys who've made love to me would be very jealous.

We kiss for a long time, then we get up, and I go to get dressed, but she tells me that I have to stay naked for her if I want to thank her completely.

She's the one who handles my clothes to stop me from covering up if we meet anyone in the corridors, and she makes me walk in front of her.

We take the back staircase, and when we reach our landing, she opens the door to the corridor and tells me to go to the door of her flat.

I'm in the middle of the corridor when the lift doors open; it's the boy at the back with one of his friends.

I hide my breasts and sex as best I can with my hands and run towards the door of Sylvia's flat, but she follows me, walking quietly while the two boys look at me.

She tells me to raise my arms above my head if I want her to open her door, and, flushed with shame, I obey her, leaving the two boys to enjoy the view.

I'm finally in her house. She undresses and, in turn, drags me into her bathroom.

The water in the shower isn't the hottest.

Then I collapsed on her bed, where I fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted physically but also nervously from the stress of thinking I was going to die on the cross.

A few days later, I'm naked again in the attic.

Sylvia is tying my arms to the hooks, and I'm putting my feet on the little platform, still leaning over.

Sylvia is standing in front of me, watching me suffer and... cum.

Being naked in front of her and crucified at the same time makes me wet.

She kisses my feet, and I moan.

She approaches the ladder and climbs up.

Her hands slide up my thighs, caressing them, bending them as my feet try to hold themselves on the little platform.

She tells me to spread my thighs and stay there.

I feel her fingers between the lips of my sex, I am trembling with pleasure, but this makes me relax my efforts to hold myself together, and the pain in my arms and shoulders intensifies.

At the same time, her caresses on my clitoris become more rapid as her fingers push inside me, and suddenly I explode, I cum, I flow, I spurt, the pain in my upper body, in my arms, in my shoulders is wrenching, as extreme as the orgasm that shakes me.

Several times a week, Sylvia crucifies me and makes me cum on the cross.

I don't need a Master, I've already got everything I need at home!

From forum to forum, from false Master to false Master, more interested in whipping me and raping me than in satisfying my need, despite all their false claims about their experience of crucifixion, I've finally decided to crucify myself while waiting to find the one who will be able to do it, taking all the necessary precautions to avoid making me a cripple.

I'm quite sporty. I'm on a handball team, and I jog almost every day. My heart is in great shape, and my lung capacity is also at its maximum, but being hung by my arms is something quite different.

In the almost abandoned communal attic of the block of flats where I live, the large roof beams, and particularly the central support beam on which a horizontal beam running from one side of the roof to the other rests, together form a T-shaped cross, which will be perfect for my crucifixion.

First problem: If I tie my wrists together with several turns of rope to make sure I don't fall, how will I then be able to lock the ropes and, just as importantly, how do I free myself?

I finally found a solution. I bought some leather bracelets from a sex shop, where I explained what I wanted to do with them, and they were already fitted with rings so I could hang myself by my arms.

I would have preferred to use ropes for my wrists, but I wouldn't have been able to do that on my own. So, let's go with the leather bracelets.

On my improvised Patibulum, I screwed two large hooks used in workshops to hang heavy equipment or tools on the wall.

On the vertical beam, I screwed a small platform for my feet with two metal brackets like those used for bookshelves.

I'm already sweaty from fixing and installing it, and what's more, the wood of the vertical beam is far from smooth, so I risk tearing my clothes by crucifying myself.

The idea of being able to do it naked has always aroused me and is the best solution. No one uses this attic any more, so there's no risk of me being discovered, and without hesitating, I strip entirely.

A wave of pleasure and happiness washes over me. I'm naked in this attic, which is exciting in itself, and in front of me, my cross is waiting for me.

I climb up the old wooden ladder I found in the attic, which opens in the middle, and place it under the cross.

From the ladder, I'm high enough to hang my first bracelet easily, and I'm just finishing hanging the second one when the ladder topples forward because my feet are pressing too hard. I have just enough time to put one foot on the little platform to catch myself.

It all happened quite suddenly, throwing me forward, and the pain in my arms is already intense.

I'm both happy to feel crucified in my attic but also immediately panicked: how am I going to get down from my cross without the ladder?

I'm no longer trying to find out what it feels like to be crucified; I urgently need to find a way to unhook myself before I'm too weak to do so if I stay on the cross for too long.

I've been trying to unhook one of my arms for several minutes now, but to no avail - I'm not going to die crucified in my attic on my first attempt.

I have the idea of jumping onto the little platform with both feet to try and unhook myself, but it is too low.

Worse, my repeated jumps had bent the brackets underneath, so it is now leaning dangerously forward, and I have to make an extra effort not to slip.

Then I have an idea. I position my two feet on the right-hand side of the beam and press down with all my strength, using my thighs to push my body towards the side of the arm I want to unhook.

I'm almost there, but the effort in my thighs and the pain in my other arm and shoulder are unbearable.

All that's left is the humiliation of being naked and crucified in front of one of my neighbours, hoping that someone will hear me.

I scream softly at first, but as the minutes pass, I suffer more and more, and then I scream louder and louder.

No one comes.

Although my thighs are pretty muscular, the cramps become unbearable as I have to hold on to them to breathe, and I panic even more because every time I slide down the small platform, soaked in my sweat and now so inclined, I asphyxiate more and more.

The pain in my arms and shoulders has become unbearable, and I'm screaming in fear and pain.

I barely have the strength to tell her to untie me before collapsing back onto my now useless thighs.

I can hardly breathe, but I can see her approaching the ladder, climbing it and finally unhooking one of my arms.

But no sooner had she unhooked the other one than I fell on top of her, causing her to topple over with the ladder, and we both ended up on the floor.

Luckily, it was nothing serious, and she helps me to sit up, as I have no strength left.

She comes up to me and kisses me; I feel her hands on my breasts; I moan; she goes on, lies me on my back, spreads my thighs and puts her hand on my sex, wide open in front of her.

I've never made love to a girl, but I can't resist her; she's just saved my life, and it's far from unpleasant...

She made me come as I've rarely come before, and all the boys who've made love to me would be very jealous.

We kiss for a long time, then we get up, and I go to get dressed, but she tells me that I have to stay naked for her if I want to thank her completely.

She's the one who handles my clothes to stop me from covering up if we meet anyone in the corridors, and she makes me walk in front of her.

We take the back staircase, and when we reach our landing, she opens the door to the corridor and tells me to go to the door of her flat.

I'm in the middle of the corridor when the lift doors open; it's the boy at the back with one of his friends.

I hide my breasts and sex as best I can with my hands and run towards the door of Sylvia's flat, but she follows me, walking quietly while the two boys look at me.

She tells me to raise my arms above my head if I want her to open her door, and, flushed with shame, I obey her, leaving the two boys to enjoy the view.

I'm finally in her house. She undresses and, in turn, drags me into her bathroom.

Then I collapsed on her bed, where I fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted physically but also nervously from the stress of thinking I was going to die on the cross.

Sylvia is tying my arms to the hooks, and I'm putting my feet on the little platform, still leaning over.

Her hands slide up my thighs, caressing them, bending them as my feet try to hold themselves on the little platform.

I feel her fingers between the lips of my sex, I am trembling with pleasure, but this makes me relax my efforts to hold myself together, and the pain in my arms and shoulders intensifies.

At the same time, her caresses on my clitoris become more rapid as her fingers push inside me, and suddenly I explode, I cum, I flow, I spurt, the pain in my upper body, in my arms, in my shoulders is wrenching, as extreme as the orgasm that shakes me.

I am in doubt... is this a story or a true experience? I like this story.

The self-crucifixion part is 100% true. It happened a little over a week ago and went bad exactly as I wrote it.

And my next-door neighbour, Sylvia (not her real name), saved my life.

But there was nobody in the corridor when I had to walk nude with her.

And I have only done it two times with Sylvia since the first time.

Sylvia will be on the cross next time because she wants to do it, too.

The self-crucifixion part is 100% true. It happened a little over a week ago and went bad exactly as I wrote it.

And my next-door neighbour, Sylvia (not her real name), saved my life.

But there was nobody in the corridor when I had to walk nude with her.

And I have only done it two times with Sylvia since the first time.

Sylvia will be on the cross next time because she wants to do it, too.
You are lucky with a neighbour like that.

You are lucky with a neighbour like that.
Yes, not only did Sylvia save my life, but I can be crucified safely now.

And doing it in front of another person adds a lot to the erotic part of crucifixion.

And, at least for me, doing it nude adds a lot to my crucifixion.

You feel fully vulnerable, at the disposal of the others.

They can let you die on the cross, and they can torture you, humiliate you, and, that's the best part: help you have an orgasm like I never had one.

The pain mixed with the pleasure at that level is a discovery for me.

We will see now if Sylvia likes it as much as I do. She wants to do it, but being on the cross or just being a spectator is not at all the same thing. I can now testify!

I have only one regret: I should have done it for years! My life has entirely changed.

No one comes.

real, fantasy or half&half it is anyhow a nice story

real, fantasy or half&half it is anyhow a nice story
Thank you!!! Real for all the self-crucifixion part and Sylvia saving me. But after it, I only did it 2 times since, not several times a week. :)

Back
Top Bottom