Short Stories by DjEtla

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the stories by Susan Coquin, "Hacienda Gallows"?
But to suit this story about Annie's hanging, the other women should have no more than (at most) 2 items of clothing, bra and pants, and several nothing.
We now need the sequel, will Sydney follow Annie? Maybe she will palm the cards to make sure that she does hang for certain??
Is that a good twist to the tale?

I think I read this before, but cannot remember where.
This story was posted about a year ago by me at another site. Perhaps that's where you saw it.

Susan Coquin was a huge inspiration for this. But I wanted to make a few changes to what she depicts.

In her stories the period between the setup and the execution seems very short -- barely a minute and maybe just a few second. I wanted allow some time for dialogue and interaction between the characters at this point so in my story the period is around 5-15 minutes or so.

I also might contribute a picture I created. Maybe this is how Kleio looks after the war has been going on for let´s say 6 or 7 years. It also may serve as an inspiration for continuing the story....
View attachment 780303
Have to admit...her unshaven pits and pussy turn me on more than her lack of teeth turns me off.
Now I'm off to contemplate what this observation means :nusenuse:

I also might contribute a picture I created. Maybe this is how Kleio looks after the war has been going on for let´s say 6 or 7 years. It also may serve as an inspiration for continuing the story....
View attachment 780303
Interesting. Are you the artist? Yeah, that looks like someone who's having a very hard life, which is exactly what it's like to be a galley slave I suppose.

Looking at the title I thought it was Madge's little yacht and wondered if Andrew was up to no good! Very well written. Is there more? If there is then why not include suitable illustrations. Two of these look like the work of Nandez.View attachment 779831View attachment 779832View attachment 779833View attachment 779834
I don't think I've said "thanks" yet for your nice comment and for sharing the good pictures.

I don't have others parts to the "Galley Slave" story right now. Maybe in the future I'll write more on this theme.

Slide1.JPG

PRISONER IN A BIRDCAGE

When the rebellion was crushed there were quick executions for the traitors who weren't killed in battle.

Most people assumed that young Lady Miss. Margaret, who was just 18, was mostly just a bystander during the rebellion that was organized by her father and older brothers.

But there were some reports that she had been see at their camp wearing a uniform and holding a weapon.

The Duke's daughter, Violet, had grown up with Maggie. The two girls were the same age and had been inseparable day and night for many years. But the rebellion had ended their friendship. Violet was furious at reports Maggie might have been involved.

The Duke was in a generous mood and was inclined to take no penalty on Maggie. But Violet wouldn't hear of it. She demanded an execution, or another penalty she suggested that would be in some ways ... worse.

Violet was the apple of his eye and he couldn't disappoint his daughter, so the Duke agreed to her second suggestion.

Miss. Maggie was stoic when she heard her sentence.

A few days later, when the cage was ready for her, she did not look at it with good cheer. But to her credit she didn't complain or cry when it was time for her to step inside. She went in with a sober expression.

Violet created a sign and placed it by the cage for all to read. No one knew what Maggie's real thoughts were.

That pattern continues to this day. She keeps her thoughts to herself.

She eats the food that is brought to her. She acts kind-hearted and pleasant to the servant girl, Lily, who brings her food, washing supplies, etc. She seems to have a good rapport with Lily though they're not allowed to talk.

Sunday's are a special day. Lily is allowed to give Miss. Maggie a bit of eye makeup and a bit of lip rouge. She's allowed to put Lady Maggie's hair up in special ways or try out a hair ribbon for decoration. Lily seems to enjoy adding these extra touches of beauty and perhaps Miss. Maggie enjoys it too -- she doesn't seem to complain.

Her cage is mostly kept in the main hallway in a secure area of the castle. She gets a lot of viewers, men and women, all day long.

Miss. Maggie seldom looks comfortable being the center of attention. But she manages her emotions. Even when she can't muster much of a smile she knows not to grimace or frown at onlookers. She knows not to cover her body with her arms -- she's learned to force herself to keep her arms at her side or behind her back. Once in awhile, perhaps when she was feeling flirtatious or just wants to distract her thoughts, she'll sit on the swing in the cage and swing a bit. She looks off to the distance when she swings, keeping her thoughts to herself. Maybe she's thinking back to happier times when she was free. While she's on a swing it's a nice chance to onlookers to get a great view of her lovely slim legs.

In light of her overall good conduct the Duke sends her a new pair of shoes from time to time, especially when there's a special occasion coming up and he wants her to look her best. While she tries to keep her emotions hidden she can't completely hide a little touch of girlish pleasure when getting beautiful new shoes. Otherwise she's mostly just somber and serious. She seems to be trying to come to terms with her new life.

____

I'm just playing around with Daz.

Partly I was inspired by this photo from Gene Oryx:

C3UR2DDWEAA1GCB - Gene Oryx by DjEtla

Posted Feb 3, 2020.

This fictional story is fictional. All characters are age 18+.

"Off in the distance I thought I saw a woman with a rifle. That was a shock and a surprise. I guess I had always assumed all the hunters were men. Was it possible there was a lady hunter too? "

Great! A woman hunting naked women. Simply great.

Back
Top Bottom