Short stories by Gerembeau/Lionrobe

Go to CruxDreams.com

gerembeau

Tribune
The death and the maiden - a junta story

My name is Jessica Marie Rosenkrantz. Tomorrow I'll be dead.

No, no, yes, maybe; I don't know anymore, I hope, I think.
I'm scared, but I don't want to suffer anymore.
I'm scared, but I disgust myself.
I have spoken, and I must be forever silent.

The moon dazzles me, me whose eyes are closed all day under the foul hood that my executioner has the military school guards put on my head every morning.
I'm looking for the craters, Roberto told me that when I squint, after a while they appear.

I see nothing, only the face of my executioner. It's never the same, I've never seen it.

It's a deep voice. When he first approached me, he had just insulted the guards, and he said in a hoarse voice, "Hello, Jessica".

The timbre of his voice was warm, distinguished. I thought I heard a friend. He was coming to rescue me.

He leaned over me, because I felt on my shoulder his light breath as he had just taken a puff of cigarette. It was blond tobacco. I know, because Roberto prefers the cigarillo, and it always suffocates me a little.

He said, "You know you're a very bright student, Jessica." I answered tremblingly, "I have nothing to say to you."

He gently pulled my hair back.
"But stop, you're hurting me"
He went on. My neck fell on the edge of the chair. I resist with my shoulders. I pull on the ties that tear my skin. I'm naked.

He's laughing. He let me go. He's coming out. I still feel like my hair is burning from the roots.
I'm not supposed to talk, not talk, not talk, not talk.

This morning, he came home. I know he did. He never makes any noise, to surprise me, he doesn't have boots on, but I always know when he's here.

I'm cold. My nipples are very hard. I know he takes the time to look at me.
They tied my legs to the bars of the chair. I know he's looking at my clitoris.

I'm thirsty. I can no longer clear my throat to interrupt this wait. He's getting up, he's moved some air. I think he's fat.

I'm guessing he's coming to my right. He's turning smoothly behind my back now, like a cat.

I'm scared, but I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk.

I'm scared and I don't want him to put the electrodes back on my boobs. AHHHHH.

"Jessica, Jessica" "are you in pain? ”.

Something's stuck in my bosom. "YES, it hurts, you son of a bitch. No sir, excuse me, please take that off, pleeeease".

"That's a pin, let's say, pretty big.". He said in a grumpy voice "pretty big" I hate him "It's not very bad, I reassure you".

My blood is running on my belly. I can see it. I can imagine it. No, I can see it on the edge of the hood, the trail is a very dark red that stands out against my matt skin.

It goes into my belly button. It keeps going down. It's spilling over the broken bottle that's coming out of my vagina. It's getting mixed up with my period.

I'm scared, I'm scared, I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk.

My boob hurts really bad now, I think he has stuck a screwdriver inside. It's very big, its weight is pulling my breast. I know it's deformed. Mommy, Mommy, I want to be able to breastfeed, I want…

I'm scared. I'm sweating. I smell. How can he lick me?

"There, I've cured poor little Jessica. "He's straightened up. It's as if I can hear him smiling of his joke.

I have no strength left. I don't know if it was him who fixed the electrodes on my nipples by pinching them with his nails for a long time.

He giggled until I screamed, he laughed so much that I screamed, with a crazy heart, my legs stretched out to get me off the chair, my muscles convulsed.

I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I mustn't talk.

Dad leans over me, he lifts my head a little, he kisses me…

« AAAAHHH »

He took the screwdriver, he turned it, he's still holding it.

"Jessica, tell me, I just have one little question to ask you. But I think you already know it. "

"Sir, believe me. It's true, sir. They didn't tell me. I sweaaar to you. "
My voice broke. I'm getting weak. No, this time it wasn't him. Who's he?

I don't know, I'm scared. I recognize their smells. There are two of them, I'm sure of it. Why do they have the same voice?

I want to leave. It hurts. He's fondling my shoulder. His fingers are closing around my neck... He's going to strangle me. No, no, he wants to scare you, you haven't spoken, you mustn't speak.

"Jessica, time to tell us your little secret now."

His breath is oppressed, I know he wants to rape me very badly.
He won't, because my restraints are barbed wire.

His hand goes down along my breast, I retract, I am afraid, and it is also a pleasure. My body reacts. My skin was the first to recognize the tickle of Roberto's very hairy hand.

Roberto looked up at the ceiling when he came in my mouth. I bend my head to continue receiving him...

YYYYEHHH. He closed his hand on my boob. He's crushing it. He's squeezing it.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop... please. I'm in too much pain; I'm going to die. Mooommy."

He's laughing. He doesn't answer. My heart has stopped beating. I feel dizzy. I can't hear it anymore.
His laughter is muffled. No, it's me who's suffocating. The hood is very heavy now; no it's not heavy, he tightened it.

I can't breathe. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I mustn't talk. Just for an hour. Just an hour for Roberto.

Roberto sits at my table. His fingers are black from the ink on the flyers. He puts a light kiss on my lips.

"JESSICA". He screamed in my ear. I wasn't expecting it. I can't hear anymore. His scream continues to resonate. My head hurts very badly. I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.

No talking, for Roberto. If you don't talk, you STAY LIVE.

"OR YOU WANT TO DIE NOW." He screamed again. I can't hear him anymore. He loosened the strap on the hood, but I can't hear him anymore. Daddy, Daddy, take my hand, please.

AAAAAAAHHHHH. I can't stand anymore. I just can't anymore.

He took the screwdriver like a turnstile. He pushed it in harder. He turned. He ripped off my boob. The screwdriver fell off.

I've spoken. I must die. The moon dazzles me. I am going to die. I am afraid. I am afraid. He's back. He's coming closer. DADDY, my hood's closed, DADDy, DADdy, DAddy, Daddy, Da…

This is the photo of Jessica Marie, who disappeared in LA PAZ on Wednesday afternoon. High reward for anyone who can provide information. Write to the newspaper that will transmit.

Dolorès Etchuan-Rosenkrantz

Attachments

• Cabra.png
    Cabra.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 347
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I translated my own story for french speaking people, then I did a reverse translation, and modified some words.
Anyway, only english speaking people can do the real good job. Please be enough kind to do a private mail if you see some glitch.
I wrote a lot of other texts, it would be a long, long job, they're bigger, so I need to know if there is here a real interest and little push from you before other translations.

Hope you'll enjoy !

Hi, I translated my own story for french speaking people, then I did a reverse translation, and modified some words.
Anyway, only english speaking people can do the real good job. Please be enough kind to do a private mail if you see some glitch.
I wrote a lot of other texts, it would be a long, long job, they're bigger, so I need to know if there is here a real interest and little push from you before other translations.

Hope you'll enjoy !

It's very good Gerembeau. A great deal better than my French!

I have taken the liberty of replacing 'boob tips' with 'nipples', otherwise I couldn't fault it.

Just a little push on the boob tips :tits: :D

I like your story, and your style, Gerembeau.

It would be possible to open a conversation thread where you could post your stories in French,
and invite any French speakers into it, and English-speakers who love the language too :)

I would be glad if you create such a thread .
20 years ago, we were a bunch of froggies writing stories like mine. All gone in the wind, with our yahoo groups.
Deeppl did a real good job, i had few modifications to do on my own text, but some of my other texts will be much, much complicated to translate., so I'll proceed chapter by chapter.
I have one, Boxer's uprising....not for fainted hearts-:), are you ok ?

Okay, I'll start one called 'histoires et bavardage en français',
just you and me to begin with and we can identify and invite French speakers into it -
anyone want to join? quelqu'un veut rejoindre?

Okay, I've set up a conversation. It's a bit late for me now,
I'll think tomorrow who we can invite, if you have suggestions please let me know
(you should be able to invite them into the conversation yourself, otherwise I shall)

My name is Jessica Marie Rosenkrantz. Tomorrow I'll be dead.

No, no, yes, maybe; I don't know anymore, I hope, I think.
I'm scared, but I don't want to suffer anymore.
I'm scared, but I disgust myself.
I have spoken, and I must be forever silent.

The moon dazzles me, me whose eyes are closed all day under the foul hood that my executioner has the military school guards put on my head every morning.
I'm looking for the craters, Roberto told me that when I squint, after a while they appear.

I see nothing, only the face of my executioner. It's never the same, I've never seen it.

It's a deep voice. When he first approached me, he had just insulted the guards, and he said in a hoarse voice, "Hello, Jessica".

The timbre of his voice was warm, distinguished. I thought I heard a friend. He was coming to rescue me.

He leaned over me, because I felt on my shoulder his light breath as he had just taken a puff of cigarette. It was blond tobacco. I know, because Roberto prefers the cigarillo, and it always suffocates me a little.

He said, "You know you're a very bright student, Jessica." I answered tremblingly, "I have nothing to say to you."

He gently pulled my hair back.
"But stop, you're hurting me"
He went on. My neck fell on the edge of the chair. I resist with my shoulders. I pull on the ties that tear my skin. I'm naked.

He's laughing. He let me go. He's coming out. I still feel like my hair is burning from the roots.
I'm not supposed to talk, not talk, not talk, not talk.

This morning, he came home. I know he did. He never makes any noise, to surprise me, he doesn't have boots on, but I always know when he's here.

I'm cold. My nipples are very hard. I know he takes the time to look at me.
They tied my legs to the bars of the chair. I know he's looking at my clitoris.

I'm thirsty. I can no longer clear my throat to interrupt this wait. He's getting up, he's moved some air. I think he's fat.

I'm guessing he's coming to my right. He's turning smoothly behind my back now, like a cat.

I'm scared, but I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk.

I'm scared and I don't want him to put the electrodes back on my boobs. AHHHHH.

"Jessica, Jessica" "are you in pain? ”.

Something's stuck in my bosom. "YES, it hurts, you son of a bitch. No sir, excuse me, please take that off, pleeeease".

"That's a pin, let's say, pretty big.". He said in a grumpy voice "pretty big" I hate him "It's not very bad, I reassure you".

My blood is running on my belly. I can see it. I can imagine it. No, I can see it on the edge of the hood, the trail is a very dark red that stands out against my matt skin.

It goes into my belly button. It keeps going down. It's spilling over the broken bottle that's coming out of my vagina. It's getting mixed up with my period.

I'm scared, I'm scared, I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk.

My boob hurts really bad now, I think he has stuck a screwdriver inside. It's very big, its weight is pulling my breast. I know it's deformed. Mommy, Mommy, I want to be able to breastfeed, I want…

I'm scared. I'm sweating. I smell. How can he lick me?

"There, I've cured poor little Jessica. "He's straightened up. It's as if I can hear him smiling of his joke.

I have no strength left. I don't know if it was him who fixed the electrodes on my nipples by pinching them with his nails for a long time.

He giggled until I screamed, he laughed so much that I screamed, with a crazy heart, my legs stretched out to get me off the chair, my muscles convulsed.

I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I mustn't talk.

Dad leans over me, he lifts my head a little, he kisses me…

« AAAAHHH »

He took the screwdriver, he turned it, he's still holding it.

"Jessica, tell me, I just have one little question to ask you. But I think you already know it. "

"Sir, believe me. It's true, sir. They didn't tell me. I sweaaar to you. "
My voice broke. I'm getting weak. No, this time it wasn't him. Who's he?

I don't know, I'm scared. I recognize their smells. There are two of them, I'm sure of it. Why do they have the same voice?

I want to leave. It hurts. He's fondling my shoulder. His fingers are closing around my neck... He's going to strangle me. No, no, he wants to scare you, you haven't spoken, you mustn't speak.

"Jessica, time to tell us your little secret now."

His breath is oppressed, I know he wants to rape me very badly.
He won't, because my restraints are barbed wire.

His hand goes down along my breast, I retract, I am afraid, and it is also a pleasure. My body reacts. My skin was the first to recognize the tickle of Roberto's very hairy hand.

Roberto looked up at the ceiling when he came in my mouth. I bend my head to continue receiving him...

YYYYEHHH. He closed his hand on my boob. He's crushing it. He's squeezing it.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop... please. I'm in too much pain; I'm going to die. Mooommy."

He's laughing. He doesn't answer. My heart has stopped beating. I feel dizzy. I can't hear it anymore.
His laughter is muffled. No, it's me who's suffocating. The hood is very heavy now; no it's not heavy, he tightened it.

I can't breathe. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I mustn't talk. Just for an hour. Just an hour for Roberto.

Roberto sits at my table. His fingers are black from the ink on the flyers. He puts a light kiss on my lips.

"JESSICA". He screamed in my ear. I wasn't expecting it. I can't hear anymore. His scream continues to resonate. My head hurts very badly. I mustn't talk, I mustn't talk. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.

No talking, for Roberto. If you don't talk, you STAY LIVE.

"OR YOU WANT TO DIE NOW." He screamed again. I can't hear him anymore. He loosened the strap on the hood, but I can't hear him anymore. Daddy, Daddy, take my hand, please.

AAAAAAAHHHHH. I can't stand anymore. I just can't anymore.

He took the screwdriver like a turnstile. He pushed it in harder. He turned. He ripped off my boob. The screwdriver fell off.

I've spoken. I must die. The moon dazzles me. I am going to die. I am afraid. I am afraid. He's back. He's coming closer. DADDY, my hood's closed, DADDy, DADdy, DAddy, Daddy, Da…

This is the photo of Jessica Marie, who disappeared in LA PAZ on Wednesday afternoon. High reward for anyone who can provide information. Write to the newspaper that will transmit.

Dolorès Etchuan-Rosenkrantz
Loved the story :love: maybe a little strong for me but I absolutely admire your creation. The little references to life outside, the flashbacks etc..just add to the experience which is extremely vivid and moving. Thank you!:)

J
Okay, I've set up a conversation. It's a bit late for me now,
I'll think tomorrow who we can invite, if you have suggestions please let me know
(you should be able to invite them into the conversation yourself, otherwise I shall)
J’aimerais bien participer, si vous êtes d’accord, sinon c’est pas grave :cool:

It's a PM group, I'll invite you in.

Où est le fil "histoires et bavardages en français", s'il existe ?
Actually, you're already in it! It's been fairly quiet lately, but should be in your PM list.

Devinette :
Henri Cueco écrit, dans Dialogue avec mon jardinier :

"La femme, la tienne de femme, sera contante... Prends-en une belle.
- C'est quoi, une belle ?
- Une bonne, tendre, bien faite, attirante, jeune, belle, etc.

De qui ou de quoi parle-t-il ?

Back
Top Bottom