Should girl's body be oiled before the crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oiling would obviously make the curcifixion a much more sexual display and would certainly add to the condemned's humiliation. It's part of a story I've thought about.

Here's another angle:

From Deborah on the Cross by Tarquinius Rex
(My copy is a Spanish translation, which I have translated back into English, so
good luck!)

A group of old women approached Deborah with a pigment which excited the crowd
and a goatskin with a potion designed to dull the mind. With the goatskin positioned
over her head in front of her, Deborah threw her head back to clear her brown hair from
her face. She drank the potion avidly, hoping the antesthetic would help her face her
execution. Two of the old women gently detached the wooden placard from the rings
in her nipples and passed it quickly to one of the soldiers. The old women began to
apply the bright red pigment to Deborah's nipples. It consisted of a fine powder which
mixed with Deborah's own sweat formed a kind of paint: the courtesans of Egypt had
used this technique to great effect. With large paintbrushes, the old women applied
the fine red powder to the sweaty nipples of Deborah. The result was very impressive
because it highlighted the aureoles and excited nipples with maximum contrast. The
old women worked the big paintbrushes around the nipples of the slave, skillfully mixing
the powder with the slave's sweat until it attained the consistency necessary to produce
a permanent red paste. Then, shaking their heads when the soldiers brought up Deborah's
cross bar, the old women turned and left.

That is a lovely example. :)

Regarding this scene :

tumblr_nl5fvbAm7w1s9cshlo1_400.gif

The seamstress for the Countess Elizabeth Bathory was lazy while traveling and did not stitch her dress properly. The Countess took her needle away and did some damage to the girl:

48.jpg

but that was not enough for her so she was left tied up smeared with honey and left to be eaten by insects and later wolves and bears:

this is the actual dialogue:

Elizabeth:
Let the biting insect show you what pain is all about..
and at night when bears come for their
sweets…( pause) Hear the wolves? They run to the scent of fear tonight.
(pause)
And to the stink of blood. Only then you will recognize fear. But then you will
be a carrion. Carrion bares no pain or fear and
your soul will be closer to your dammed God!”

Regarding this scene :

tumblr_nl5fvbAm7w1s9cshlo1_400.gif

The seamstress for the Countess Elizabeth Bathory was lazy while traveling and did not stitch her dress properly. The Countess took her needle away and did some damage to the girl:

48.jpg

but that was not enough for her so she was left tied up smeared with honey and left to be eaten by insects and later wolves and bears:

this is the actual dialogue:

Elizabeth:
Let the biting insect show you what pain is all about..
and at night when bears come for their
sweets…( pause) Hear the wolves? They run to the scent of fear tonight.
(pause)
And to the stink of blood. Only then you will recognize fear. But then you will
be a carrion. Carrion bares no pain or fear and
your soul will be closer to your dammed God!”
In 《Ushijima the Loan Shark》,ushijima tied the victim to the forest and poured red wine on his body……

Oiling would obviously make the curcifixion a much more sexual display and would certainly add to the condemned's humiliation. It's part of a story I've thought about.

Here's another angle:

From Deborah on the Cross by Tarquinius Rex
(My copy is a Spanish translation, which I have translated back into English, so
good luck!)

A group of old women approached Deborah with a pigment which excited the crowd
and a goatskin with a potion designed to dull the mind. With the goatskin positioned
over her head in front of her, Deborah threw her head back to clear her brown hair from
her face. She drank the potion avidly, hoping the antesthetic would help her face her
execution. Two of the old women gently detached the wooden placard from the rings
in her nipples and passed it quickly to one of the soldiers. The old women began to
apply the bright red pigment to Deborah's nipples. It consisted of a fine powder which
mixed with Deborah's own sweat formed a kind of paint: the courtesans of Egypt had
used this technique to great effect. With large paintbrushes, the old women applied
the fine red powder to the sweaty nipples of Deborah. The result was very impressive
because it highlighted the aureoles and excited nipples with maximum contrast. The
old women worked the big paintbrushes around the nipples of the slave, skillfully mixing
the powder with the slave's sweat until it attained the consistency necessary to produce
a permanent red paste. Then, shaking their heads when the soldiers brought up Deborah's
cross bar, the old women turned and left.

That double translation is pretty close to what I remember, Frank. That was the part of that story that stuck with me, such an intimate form of humiliation, enhancing her appearance so as to make her naked attributes all the clearer for the watching crowd. And I love that it is done by a couple of old women. We are left thinking about that, too. What is their motivation, their investment in this? Tradition? A job well done? Keeping a young woman in her place? So much more effective in its calm and methodical unfolding than if it had been done by lustful soldiers!
I think I may have even increased the intensity of the red nipples in a couple of my manips after reading that story!
Remind me, wasn't this Deborah betrayed by her lover?

well, honey or not, I found this forum page where our naked ladies get rubbed down by all sorts of pastes.
and that includes movies like 'Amazonia-the Catherine Miles story' (1985), 'The Cannibal God' (1978), 'Tarzan the Ape Man' (1981) and 'The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck' (1988).

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t269176-favourite-rubdowns-in-jungle-films.html

View attachment 583601View attachment 583603View attachment 583606View attachment 583610View attachment 583614
So I said before:Maybe appetite?
This really stimulates people's desires,I mean,all sorts of desires.
These girls are like a piece of art,at that moment,all their beauty was magnified.
Some people want to have sex with them、some people want to torture them、some people want to kill them、some people want to eat them……
In my case……我全都要! I WANT IT ALL !
timg.gif

I am not only Mr.Bad Guy,but also Mr.Sick Guy:hanged:

That double translation is pretty close to what I remember, Frank. That was the part of that story that stuck with me, such an intimate form of humiliation, enhancing her appearance so as to make her naked attributes all the clearer for the watching crowd. And I love that it is done by a couple of old women. We are left thinking about that, too. What is their motivation, their investment in this? Tradition? A job well done? Keeping a young woman in her place? So much more effective in its calm and methodical unfolding than if it had been done by lustful soldiers!
I think I may have even increased the intensity of the red nipples in a couple of my manips after reading that story!
Remind me, wasn't this Deborah betrayed by her lover?
"insolencia con su amo" (insolence with her master, I assume). So, no, just an uppity slave who ticked her master off, I guess. The crime isn't really the point.

Piper Marie !!! i would love to oil your nude body but can i make a suggestion no oil on your sweet pussy. a jar of honey sits nearby an i would place it on your pussy lips an inside you an yes i would eat you over an over.

well oiled

tumblr_ny8micGKmD1sjpjyho1_1280.jpg

This lady brought to mind pictures of Nuba women of South Sudan taken by Leni Riefenstahl (yeah, that Leni Riefenstahl) during the 1960’s.

And no, I don’t know if their sheen is oil or sweat, nor do I care. Good God they’re hot! :very_hot:

Attachments

• B80CA8D1-B5EE-4E11-91BF-D907DA7AA962.jpeg
    B80CA8D1-B5EE-4E11-91BF-D907DA7AA962.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 3369317D-477E-4FA1-8EDE-849FF7BE3D30.jpeg
    3369317D-477E-4FA1-8EDE-849FF7BE3D30.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 226
Piper Marie !!! i would love to oil your nude body but can i make a suggestion no oil on your sweet pussy. a jar of honey sits nearby an i would place it on your pussy lips an inside you an yes i would eat you over an over.
I think she's going to like the idea.
But our friend seems to be busy reading new books these days.

This lady brought to mind pictures of Nuba women of South Sudan taken by Leni Riefenstahl (yeah, that Leni Riefenstahl) during the 1960’s.

And no, I don’t know if their sheen is oil or sweat, nor do I care. Good God they’re hot! :very_hot:
It's really hot.
I think that's oil

wow indeed :)

Oiled is a way for bodybuilders to show their muscles, and many adult content will use the oiled body to attract the audience.So do you think girl's body should be oiled before the crucifixion?
View attachment 576524View attachment 576525View attachment 576526View attachment 576529View attachment 576530View attachment 576531View attachment 576532View attachment 576533View attachment 576534
Not
Oiled is a way for bodybuilders to show their muscles, and many adult content will use the oiled body to attract the audience.So do you think girl's body should be oiled before the crucifixion?
View attachment 576524View attachment 576525View attachment 576526View attachment 576529View attachment 576530View attachment 576531View attachment 576532View attachment 576533View attachment 576534
No, their skin shall tear when they are scratching along the rough wood.

Back
Top Bottom