Should girl's body be oiled before the crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd say yes...

tumblr_om4xk68N8w1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

How about instead of oil or sweat - saliva. The guards could let each male member of the crowd get up a step ladder and lick the girl's straining body all over.

But the detail of it might be a bit disgusting.

How about instead of oil or sweat - saliva. The guards could let each male member of the crowd get up a step ladder and lick the girl's straining body all over.

But the detail of it might be a bit disgusting.
Yeah,a bit disgusting……but it doesn't seem to be hard to accept,if saliva come from grils(Wait,is these not all the same!?).

well, honey or not, I found this forum page where our naked ladies get rubbed down by all sorts of pastes.
and that includes movies like 'Amazonia-the Catherine Miles story' (1985), 'The Cannibal God' (1978), 'Tarzan the Ape Man' (1981) and 'The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck' (1988).

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t269176-favourite-rubdowns-in-jungle-films.html

View attachment 583601View attachment 583603View attachment 583606View attachment 583610View attachment 583614

So, number 4 is from the Tarzan movie that Bo Derek directed (and starred in). I remember watching that on TV after a particularly bad day at work when I didn't even want to eat--just veg. It was horrendus--it was set in Africa the elephants were Asian, but there was a chimpanzee AND an orangutan (supposedly it was actually filmed in Sri Lanka). It also starred Richard Harris, who overacted outrageously. It's one of those things where it is best to turn off the sound and just watch Bo Derek lose her clothes.

I suppose it could not hurt. Could you give me some sunblock though? If I have to be up here, I would prefer not to look like beef jerky before I die. maybe the crowd feels the same way?
If we have some more requests from the girls, the executioners will never get anybody crucified. They'd eventually go crazy before the job can be done. What an aspect....:SimpHomer:

Back
Top Bottom