Sickest 3d Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello. in the newt chepter is posible using sharp nails, to crucified her, feet, legs, calvs, hand or wrist and trhout slice, or footjob? :-¨) Absolutly nice work, i have an erection, more blodd please. Lukas :) Have a nice Christmass :)

But first another warning. This story is getting much more brutal after the skewering.

Lucy is still counting down the needles.

"Four left, four left, owwwww, three left, three left, ahhhhhh, two left, two left, gooood, one left, one left, one left."

Attachments

• double57.jpg
    double57.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 849
  • double58.jpg
    double58.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 843
  • double59.jpg
    double59.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 850
"Now Lucy, we will fulfill a request by one of our more loaded customers. And Kimo has been looking forward to this cutting edge scene all day. Or maybe I should say breaking edge, har har. (The director thinks of himself as quite a witty person and loves to laugh at his own jokes.)

Attachments

• double63b.jpg
    double63b.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 903
Lucy is still screaming her lungs out when her torturer swings the hammer back again and shatters her left knee too. The pain overwhelms her and she falls unconscious.

Attachments

• Double67 1.jpg
    Double67 1.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 980
  • double68.jpg
    double68.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 989
  • double69a.jpg
    double69a.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 950
  • double69b.jpg
    double69b.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 954
"First I got stuck in traffic and then my navigator led me wrong when I had to drive through the desert to find this place! But at least my new car that I got with the money from Gillian's movie runs like a dream! Unlike you I didn't have to buy a family car. I got myself a sweet vintage Corvette!" he explains while the two guys begin to pluck the needles out of Lucy's body. While they are very decorative, they don't want to hurt themselves in the upcoming scenes.

Attachments

• double71.jpg
    double71.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 1,034
They lay the unconscious girl on the mattress and then prepare the scene for the finale of the movie.

Attachments

• double72.jpg
    double72.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 1,243
  • double73.jpg
    double73.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 1,226
  • double74.jpg
    double74.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • double75.jpg
    double75.jpg