Sickest 3d Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
could you write how the stories from the quoom workshop are named? ... or was there a quoom anyway?

and one more question he was on his site, so you do not know if he's finished CONQUERED. Part 3: The Archer and SAFE PASSAGE Great story by Eda Chang +
QUEEN ZENOBIA: The Execution ??

thanks I would like to know if these stories on quoom.com are already finished or not ....
the stories are not finished yet but I think that there is very little left

Hi guys! After so much time, I was finally able to improve my pc to be able to do some render work. I decided to make a remmake of the comick of sickest Short and sweet. wish me luck. Here I leave the first images

Attachments

• Short001.png
    Short001.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 797
  • Short002.png
    Short002.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 543
  • Short003.png
    Short003.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 493
  • Short004.png
    Short004.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 447
  • Short005.png
    Short005.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 433
  • Short006.png
    Short006.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 442
  • Short007.png
    Short007.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 463
  • Short008.png
    Short008.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 486
  • Short009.png
    Short009.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 498
  • Short010.png
    Short010.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 551
I haven't had the chance to read all the comments on this thread, but I do think that something immediately becames obvious. I absolutely love Quoom's stuff for it's settings and story lines (the story lines in particular), but his characters always look very odd and unrealistic. I don't do 3D artwork, but I get the impression that maybe he uses some really old Daz3D or even old Poser characters from when those programmes were in their infancy? A lot of 3D artwork nowadays has very realistic characters and I just wonder if I am thinking along the right lines?

You are right about the work of quoom, in a previous post I published it, as well as quoom or other artists continue to work with the old and reliable V4, but they have their reasons since they use renderotic.con tools that were mostly created for V4 this makes it very difficult to work with the new lacks as genesis 8 or 3, I am starting to work with genesis 8 is the most realistic even if genesis 3 is not left behind.

You are right about the work of quoom, in a previous post I published it, as well as quoom or other artists continue to work with the old and reliable V4, but they have their reasons since they use renderotic.con tools that were mostly created for V4 this makes it very difficult to work with the new lacks as genesis 8 or 3, I am starting to work with genesis 8 is the most realistic even if genesis 3 is not left behind.
Thanks, I had a feeling that was the case. What a shame because, like I say, Quoom's settings and story lines are great, it's such a shame that the characters themselves look so odd.

Hi guys! After so much time, I was finally able to improve my pc to be able to do some render work. I decided to make a remmake of the comick of sickest Short and sweet. wish me luck. Here I leave the first images
wau! short and sweet is my favorite comics! i love sickest!
I will sincerely roll my eyes when you make some of those brutal scenes!
Thanks!

cutting off the clitoris, jerking teeth, burning with hot iron ... and ironing ..

I keep your fingers crossed for your friend!

Something more of my work, I'm just learning to create scenes, so do not expect much improvement every day of insurance :)

Attachments

• Short011.png
    Short011.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 527
  • Short012.png
    Short012.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 481
  • Short013.png
    Short013.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 517
  • Short014.png
    Short014.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 568
  • Short015.png
    Short015.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 602
  • Short016.png
    Short016.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 718
  • Short017.png
    Short017.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 841
  • Short018.png
    Short018.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 871
Of course I am working on the story I have made some corrections and I have advanced some more images, but I have decided to make the same story just with more images in different perspectives, it will be my first story in my Patreon account that is why I no longer I have uploaded the content here.
I want to look for people willing to finance my art in Patreon so when I have half of the story I will publish here the link so that those who want can go to download it.

please send your address on patreon, and what's your nickname there.
I'm currently watching mukulah on the patreon, and feather.
and a super site for me!
I will support you!

I'll upload at least half of the story here as well as other websites to promote me, I need that those who like this art know about it and can support me. hahaha do not worry about the language I use the google translator to post it is sad :(

Back
Top Bottom