Sisterhood

Go to CruxDreams.com

Bh5

Assistant executioner
First time posting. I've been lurking around the forum quite some time, and got inspired to express my fantasies through writing. I hope you enjoy my first posted work. I'm open to critiques. I'll acknowledge that grammar is not always correctly formatted, but I hope you'll excuse that since I was excited to post this. I've broken it into sections so hopefully it's not a sheer wall of text. Just as a warning, there is a short scene in the "A visit from sisters" section that includes forced sexual acts in case that is not something you want to read. Enjoy

Small edit after posting: looks like the indentation is off, if that's annoying let me know and I'll try to amend it.

Last edited:
Prelude
The end of the second civil war saw a shift in government policy for managing public dissention. The change was meant to preempt subversion instead of reacting to it as had been the previous stratagem. The cornerstone of the new policy was the reintroduction of public execution. The past three centuries had seen capital punishment removed from the public eye, but the savagery of the war seemed to necessitate the use of public executions to dissuade the remaining radicals in the population from further action. Crucifixion was settled upon as the state sponsored method of punishment for the trifecta of agony, humiliation and spectacle it provided.
Crucifixions became a common occurrence throughout the nation, even on college campuses. The executions were initially protested by the leading universities, but resistance dissipated once the continuation of federal funding became contingent upon fulfillment of national laws on capital punishment. Universities had been gathering places for dissidents prior to the war, and quickly became rebel strongholds once fighting broke out. Government sponsored crucifixions of dissenting students sent a clear message that academia was not going to support radical ideologies.
Crucifixions on campuses were initially limited to serious penalties such as circulating rebel propaganda or serious property crimes, but years of corruption and negligence meant that crucifixions for minor offenses became increasingly common. Within 20 years of the reintroduction of public crucifixion, it was not uncommon to find students crucified for flunking classes or for accumulating parking offenses.
At WHAM! University (W!U), there was at least one crucifixion per day of the academic year with the record being 14 in one day when the Men’s rowing team was crucified for allegedly providing alcohol to minors. The students of W!U adapted quickly to the new realities of modern academia. Some even embraced the changes: frat houses often crucified new pledges (just with rope) for a few hours as a modern spin on more traditional hazing, but this practice was stopped shortly after several pledges died of exposure after being left overnight by their inebriated brothers.
W!U became a model for the government’s new vision of academia: the intellectual pursuits of the next generation guided by the harsh prospects of a humiliating crucifixion. In the 35 years since the end of the war U!W had only experienced one disturbance in regards to crucifixion when a foreign exchange student was crucified; the matter was resolved when the foreign student union was given autonomy to prosecute their own peers for offenses. (The foreign student union would establish biweekly Friday beheading sessions of their peers that became a prime attraction on campus) Alison Rugger and Julia French would find themselves caught in the cogs of this cruel system.

Sisters
Alison and Julia had met freshman year in the dormitories and had become fast friends. Julia had suggested that they join Golf Papa Bravo sorority together, and over the years the pair had been elected to increasing important roles within the chapter. The capstone of their achievements was their placement as codirectors of behavior, the most esteemed position within a chapter. As codirectors of behavior, Alison and Julia oversaw that all members adhered to the strict social policies of the sorority, and punished those broke the ties of sisterhood. Alison and Julia’s work was often dull, but they had already recommended several girls to the schools’ Board of Discipline for breaches in the sorority code of conduct by the end of fall term; mainly for corporal punishments as penalty for late sorority dues. The origin of the pairs’ demise started with their punishment of the often troublesome Rosie Standow.

Rosie
Rosie had grown up wild on a farm in the middle of the country. She chaffed at the strictness of the school, and had been disappointed that Greek life at W!U had not provided the promiscuousness that had been part of her imagined college experience. She yet maintained her rebellious spirit, and like a buck not ready to broken challenged the system in her own unique fashion. Rosie was often seen naked throughout the house; which was taboo although toplessness was encouraged to cement the ties of sisterhood. Rosie’s flaunting of her many lesbian lovers annoyed some in house, but her affability and the skill of her tongue gave her an in with many of the influential older sisters on the executive board of the chapter. The previous codirectors of behavior had thought that they had curbed the young girls’ rebelliousness when they had Rosie caned 20 times for missing chapter twice in one term. Rosie remained defiant when she paraded her bruised ass into the dining room for breakfast the next morning to the applause of the other sisters present, and to the chagrin of the codirectors. Alison and Julia had been warned about Rosie, but had not encountered any issues as the first term of the school year came to a close.
The W!U chapter was awash in good spirits as fall term came to a close: the girls were eager for a break from their studies, and the chapter had received recognition from both the school and the national Golf Papa Bravo Board for outstanding academic performance. The executive board of the sorority elected to throw a mixer on the last Friday of the term with the leftovers of the term’s budget to celebrate the accomplishment.
The mixer was an opportunity for the girls to unwind without the stern eye of the executive board or the school ready to pounce upon their transgressions. It was an unspoken rule that although alcohol wasn’t to be served inside the house, it was readily available and a tradition to show up plastered. Many of the girls brought friends and partners not in the sorority to introduce to their sisters and enjoy the fun. Julia was making conversation with a group of new members when she noticed Rosie walk in with one of her more consistent lovers, Becca. Becca was an 2 years Roise’s senior, the same age as Julia and Alison, whose close cropped hair was juxtaposed with large double D breasts. Becca and Rosie had a reputation for being extremely loud lovers, and Rosie often wore Becca’s class ring as a trophy of her sexual conquest. Julia went over to greet the couple.
“Rosie, I’m glad you made it! We were hoping you could come.” Julia was almost yelling over the bass of the stereo system.
“Oh, it’s not that hard to get Roise to come if you know what she likes.”, Becca said slyly. Rosie batted her arm a little harder than playfully.
“What?” Julia bent in to the conversation oblivious to the lewd comment that had Roise’s cheeks match their namesake.
Before Rosie could respond, Becca interjected, “Hi I’m Becca, nice to meet you!”. She extended her hand to Julia. Julia clasped it loosely, and started to respond “I think we’ve taken classes in journalism together. Were you in the class with ….”, but stopped herself short as she felt Becca’s finger tap the inside of the wrist. The secret handshake of Golf Papa Bravo. Becca giggled and said something that was drowned out by the loud music before leading Rosie by the waist to the staircase going up to her room. Julia didn’t follow them with her gaze and stood motionless in the tumultuous sea of the party. How did Becca know the secret handshake, or was her mind playing tricks on her? Even with four shots of vodka coursing through her small frame, there stood no doubt in her mind that Becca knew the secret handshake of the sorority.
She found Alison mingling with a guy from the fraternity from across the street; how he had gotten in was unimportant in light of recent developments. Without so much as a word, Julia grabbed Alison’s arm and steered the lanky girl through the crowd until they had reached the back gate of the sorority. Alison was finally able to jerk free of Julia’s grasp, and both looked at each other breathlessly before Alison broke the silence.
“What in the hell was that. Can’t you see I’m finally talking to that guy I’ve been crushing on all term.” She said almost bitingly.
“Please you have to trust me that this is important. I have to tell you something in private” Julia pleaded as she motioned to her parked car.
As soon as the doors unlocked and Alison climbed into the cramped VW Bug, Julia blurt out, “Rosie has betrayed the sorority. She taught that whore Becca the handshake and God knows what else.”
“What are you talking about?” Alison responded skeptically. Julia then delivered a painstakingly detailed account of the incident in between the nods of understanding from Alison. Both girls sat in the car for what seemed like an eternity watching the party rage on inside before Julia broke the silence with “we have to do our jobs”.

The Arrest
The next morning, an emergency meeting was called at the house. Many of the girls were still hungover from the night before; spilled liquor and the occasional article of clothing was scattered throughout the great room of the house where the girls met. Conspicuously absent among them was Rosie along with several members of the executive council. Many thought that Rosie was still sleeping off a hangover and that whatever the subject of the meeting was couldn’t be that dire since the term was so close to ending.
Rosie had actually been placed under house arrest shortly after the party had ended the night previous. As the party had ended, 6 of the 10 members of the executive board had gone up to Roise’s room to place her under house arrest for the violation of sorority sacraments; a temporary measure before Rosie could be formally punished by the school’s Board of Discipline. They found Rosie and Becca relaxing unaware of the potential danger they now faced. Rosie and Becca were quickly subdued; their hands bound and tied off to a bed post, and their feet bound together to prevent any escape. Both girls were forced to suffer a ball gag to prevent them from waking up the rest of the house with their pleas. Before Rosie’s gag was placed, she asked “what if I have to pee?”. A small tin was placed beneath the crotch of her cotton thong.
The president of the chapter, Katie, was not among the arresting party, and discovered second hand when the chapter treasurer, a typically meek Asian girl, posted a picture of herself posing with the tied up girls. When the president arrived on the scene, she was shocked to find two girls bound and naked except for their panties, which had become more or less see through since the girls had soiled them in the interregnum. Katie was furious. Julia tried to assuage her doubts by relaying the story she had told the other members of the board, and petitioned that the sorority should seek to handle the affair internally. Katie had know Julia since they had joined the sorority and had shadowed Julia and Alison’s progress through the hierarchy of the sorority. Katie and Julia had not always seen eye to eye on sorority business, but this gave Katie no reason to doubt the veracity of Julia’s claim and acquiesced to call an emergency meeting in the morning to find a solution to the Rosie problem.

The Meeting
The meeting began 15 minutes later than scheduled with Katie talking a seat at the head of the small card table that had been set up at the front of the great room. The room was barely large enough to accommodate the 150 girls, and many had to crane their necks to get a glimpse at the front of the room. “Ladies, last night there was an incident that we must address. Katie began, “Our sister Rosie Standow has been accused of divulging the sacrosanct rites of our sisterhood to an outsider.”. She continued with the authority of a judge presiding over a court, “Together, we must decide whether we find these accusations to be true, and whether punishment is needed to right any wrongs”. Katie’s oratory captured the attention of even the most hungover in attendance, so much so that many didn’t notice Alison and Julia push their way towards the front of the room with Rosie held between them. The trio reached the front just as Katie exclaimed, “Behold the accused, our young sister Rosie Standow”. Rosie was forced into a seat perpendicular to Katie at the table that faced out towards the rest of the room. She still had the ball gag in her mouth and slobber, fresh and dried, covered her perky breasts. Her stained panties barely covered the patch of dark pubic hair above her sex.
The next two hours were spent detailing the charges to the rapt audience. Guilt was not based on evidence but rather devolved into a character evaluation of the accused. Katie struggled to keep the session away from salacious gossip and would bang her thermos on the table to bring order whenever she felt the conversation had strayed. Becca was brought down in a similar condition when a group of girls questioned whether the incident even occurred. Neither Rosie or Becca were allowed to speak on their own behalf.
Although nearly all in attendance believed that Rosie had likely violated the codes of the sorority, there was a split in how Rosie should be punished. The camp led by Katie believed that the best punishment was recommend Rosie to the school’s Board of Discipline which would likely result in light corporal punishment and expulsion from Greek life. Others in the house believed expulsion from the sorority was suitable enough since there was no definitive evidence against Rosie. Each side had merits and the debate grew heated when a decision still hadn’t been made after an hour. In a particularly heated moment when Katie lost control of the group, Julia took place at the front of the room and announced, “I propose we hang both Rosie and Becca immediately.”. The room hushed. The only ones who were more astonished that Katie were Roise and Becca, whose necks were now at stake. Julia continued, “If we leave punishment to the school, then it won’t happen for at least another month since everyone will be on vacation. In that time, Rosie could transfer and Becca would be out of our jurisdiction. I want to see them atone for what they did to us. To our house! We all took an oath to hold the sacraments of Golf Papa Bravo to heart, and all of us have. Expulsion isn’t a punishment for those that willingly cast our traditions out the window; such a transgression deserves a fitting punishment. If Rosie can’t keep her mouth shut then let make sure she can’t betray us again.” Silence. Then gradually, like a wave growing in size until it smashes upon the shore, girls began to shout their approval for Julia. Katie’s dissention was soon overwhelmed by the wave of accord for the hanging of one of their sisters.
Without spoken instructions, the girls began to set plans in motion for a hanging. Someone found 2 lengths of ropes in the maintenance shed. They were only about 10 feet each (not long enough for a long drop hanging), but there was never any doubt or consternation that Rosie and Becca would strangle at the end of their nooses. Two girls learned to tie the nooses quickly from a video online, while other girls found and placed two small benches underneath the oak tree in the backyard.
Rosie and Becca sat helpless as their demise was being set up around them. When Katie wandered off to try and draft death certificates, Alison and Julia took over watch of the condemned. Julia removed the Rosie’s gag, and Rosie frantically let out, “Please Julia, you can’t do this! You can’t let me hang! Please I’m your sister…”. She was cut off as Julia smacked her hard against her face. The force of the blow stunned Rosie, and shocked Alison who had never known Julia to be so violent. Julia leaned in close and grabbed Rosie and Becca by the hair, one in each hand, and whispered, “Listen you cunts, I don’t want to hear a bunch of hollering when we take these gags out. You’re done for, so be big girls and suck it up.”. Julia replaced Roise’s gag as Rosie sobbed quietly and Becca stared blankly into space. Julia had lusted after Rosie since she first met her a year ago; maybe if she had been more receptive to her advances, she might not have hanged.

A midafternoon hanging
By midafternoon, all the preparations were completed and the whole sorority had gathered to watch their condemned sister hang; some girls climbed up to the roof hoping to get a better view. Rosie and Becca’s feet we unbound as they were walked out on the back lawn. Both recoiled at the sight of the nooses dangling from the branch. The executive board of the chapter undertook the role of executioners. The social affairs director and treasurer guided Rosie onto the bench; Becca voluntarily stepped up on hers. The housing coordinator offered each a chance receive a final prayer (she was the natural choice since she was the only religious girl on the board, even though she was Buddhist). Both declined but accepted a shot of whiskey when one of the girls in the crowd produced a flask. Rosie’s long dark hair was tied back by the academic excellence coordinator while the vice president worked on tying their ankles together with the leftover rope. Katie produced placards made from string and cardboard that she hung around the condemned’s neck so that the sign rested above their navel. Rosie’ read, “Traitor” while Becca’s simply said “Whore” in hastily scribbled print. The nooses had yet to be placed, and Katie called forward Alison and Julia from the crowd to receive the honors.
“Now our honored codirectors of behavior carry out the sentence.” Katie exclaimed. Alison looked visibly nervous. Julia took position behind Rosie and Alison behind Becca. Both awkwardly guided the nooses over their victims heads making sure the knot was squarely behind the neck.
“We’re going to dangle aren’t we?” Becca said in a sad almost calm voice. “It seems that way”, Alison replied curtly. Alison had brought two rags from the dining room for blindfolds. When all was ready, Alison and Julia stepped down and grabbed nearest leg of the bench their charge stood on.
“Do you have any final words?” Katie bellowed, standing in front of the crowd of increasingly raucous girls.
“I love you Ro” Becca said softly. “Love you too”, Rosie replied without any emotion.
Nodding to Alison, Julia pulled the bench out from under Rosie. A second later, Becca was dangling too. The ropes were only long enough to allow for a drop of six inches. Even with such little distance, Becca’s double D breasts bounced as the rope stopped her fall. The sorority erupted in loud applause and jests as Rosie and Becca began gasping for air. The binds on their wrists and ankles prevented them from splaying their limbs out, but their muscle contracted as they writhed in pain as the rough rope cut into the soft skin of their necks. The commotion of the crowd attracted visitors, several boys from the fraternity across the street looked intently from across the small stream that ran next to the Gamma Papa Bravo house. Five minutes into their ordeal, Rosie’s face was scarlett and she began to slowly pirouette under the branch. Becca’s ankles broke free (the vice president had forgot to put on her glasses in the rush) and began to kick frantically. Becca’s dance only excited the growing crowd:
“Oh I see why Rosie liked her now”, they jeered. “That’s something they don’t teach at the sorority”, another girl hollered to great cheer.
Frantic for any foothold, Becca kicked out her legs and tried to push off of Rosie who now hung limp yet alive. Within 10 minutes, both dangled limply from their nooses. Their tongues jutted out grotesquely and drool lapped onto their breasts and down onto their stomachs. At 15 minutes, Rosie’s bladder gave way; a stream of piss drippled down her leg dripping off her big toe with a steady rhythm. Becca followed suit a minute later. Katie wanted to make sure both girls were officially dead and tried to have Alison and Julia break their necks, but neither was capable. To the cheers of the girls, a football player from the fraternity waded across the stream and with one great tug on each of the girls feet, broke their cervical vertebrae. The crowd was given 15 minutes to take photos with the bodes, under the assumption that nothing would be shared on social media. The blindfolds were removed for the photos; Rosie and Becca’s open eyes and protruding tongues were the highlight of several hundred selfies. When the crowds dispersed, Katie had the bodies taken down and tossed into the stream.

A midnight meeting
The rest of the afternoon was peaceful: the nooses were taken down, the mess cleaned up, and most girls shifted their attention back to their plans for vacation. Alison and Julia went out to dinner that night, and returned home to find the house surprisingly quiet. Some girls had already left for vacation, and the rest were lounging in their rooms or in the great room watching a movie. Alison felt her phone buzz with a text from Katie, “Meet @ BoD ASAP, bring J.”.
Campus was calm on the chilly fall night as Alison and Julia walked towards the building that housed the Board of Discipline, a large two story stone building called Standow Hall. The street lamps did little to illuminate the main way of the campus, but the pair could make out the vertical posts used for crucifixions that were permanent fixtures on campus. Crucifixions rarely occurred over the breaks between academic terms since many University staff took that time off too, and many of the execution crews were composed of student workers. Still, Alison could make out the shape of a condemned student at the opposite end of the promenade.
Katie stood at the front door of Standow Hall keeping the door propped open with her foot, and beckoned Alison and Julia inside with a hurried gesture. Once inside, the trio took the stairs to the second floor, a large lobby sign read, “Board of Discipline”. The floor was largely empty, but Katie led them past the reception area through a maze of cubicles to a corner office. Katie knocked on the door, and a voice replied, “Come in”. The sign on the door read “Dr. Sandra Browning, Director of Discipline”.
Dr. Browning was a slim woman of about 45 that had run the Board of Discipline at W!U for 5 years; previously she had served in similar positions in both the private sectors and other universities. Her short grey hair belied the confidence beneath, and the true character of the woman who had been orchestrating corporal and capital punishments for most of her career.
“Ladies, let’s get down to brass tax. We know that this afternoon you conducted an extrajudicial execution of Rosie Standow and Becca McClaren. This is not just unusual, but strictly prohibited by the conduct of the university.”, Dr. Browning began.
“But Rosie had broken the sorority’s sacraments…”, Julia interjected, pleading her case. Dr. Browning held up her hand, and Julia stopped short. Dr. Browning continued in the same calm demeanor as she had started.
“None the less, Ms. French, the proper course of action would have been to recommend her to us at the Board of Discipline. You should know this of all people; you’ve submitted these same types of reports to us before.” Dr. Browning placed emphasis on this by looking intently at Julia. “Now you have put us in a precarious position here”, she continued, “Ms. Standow’s uncle is obviously a very important donor to university, and did not appreciate seeing sorority girls post pictures of themselves with the body of his niece on social media.” With this, Dr. Browning produced a manila envelope from her desk drawer and opened it to reveal dozens of photos taken earlier that day. “All of these photos were found on the social media accounts of your sisters.” She said matter of factually. Alison looked at Julia out of the corner of her eye; she had felt uneasy with the whole plan and knew that allowing girls to take photos would only be trouble. Now those bitches were going to be responsible for her own demise! Alison’s train of thought was broken as Dr. Browning continued, “Now if you’ll notice, neither of you are present in these photos. When Mr. Standow asked who had done this to his niece, we didn’t have an answer so we were playing with the idea of executing the whole sorority. Thankfully Katie came forward and identified you two as the primary instigators.” Alison and Julia turned to Katie.
“Katie, you bitch!”, Julia hissed
“Silence!”, Dr. Browning’s harsh voice resonated throughout the empty office. “Mr. Standow made it very clear that he will continue his annual donations so long as the primary instigators are executed. I have pushed through a motion, much as you did this afternoon, to have the two of you, Ms. French and Ms. Rugger, crucified tomorrow morning until death. Your families were notified 15 minutes ago. Katie, you will hang crucified for four hours tomorrow morning as well for your failure to prevent this from happening in the first place. Guards, you can take them away now.”
At that moment, 6 burly university peace officers came into the room and restrained the girls. The scene was pandemonium as the girls desperately tried to resist being bent over as their hands were cuffed behind their back. Alison and Julia pleaded with the guards and Dr. Browning to show mercy. Katie pleaded for herself too, “You said I wouldn’t be punished if I turned them over!” she cried at Dr. Browning.
“You had ought to be thankful that you’ll just be up there for 4 hours with only ropes. These two whores are going to suffer for hours from the nails that are driven into them!” Dr. Browning shot back. Alison burst out in tears.
The girls were taken to the Kreiger Holding cells located behind Standow Hall and just adjacent to the university quad. With most of the staff gone for vacation and few executions taking place over the break, there were plenty of cells available in the two story concrete prison. Each girl was taken to a separate wing to spent the night anguishing over what was to come with the morning. No one got any sleep that night.

Via Cruxis
Around 10 AM the next morning, a gruff looking campus peace officer escorted Alison from her cell. When they reached the convergence point of the different wings of the prison, Alison saw Julia was already waiting with another peace officer. They stood waiting in silence until a crew of six students (4 boys and 2 girls) led by a woman in her 30’s dressed in black came in the front entrance. The older woman introduced herself,
“Good morning, I am Officer Calligan, and I will be leading your execution party today. Your crucifixion will take place on the East Lee Walkway at the edge of campus. Dr. Browning had guaranteed that you two will be positioned next to each other. Your via Cruxis will take you out those doors alongside the campus quad, down the main promenade of campus. Then, we will head towards the stadium out to the walkway. That is all you need to know.”
As she spoke, some of the students took inventory. Each a small bag tied around their waist, and some wore tool belts. Two of the boys brought in the crossbeams, each stained brown with dried blood and pocket marked with dozens of nail holes. When Officer Calligan finished and stepped aside, one of the female students approached Alison and Julia, and said meekly,
“We’re trying to donate all unused clothing items to charity and since you won’t be wearing anything once you leave these doors, I was hoping you’d sign away your clothes.”
“Sure, whatever”, Julia said anxiously.
“Yeah, whatever”, Alison repeated numbly.
“Great!”, the girl beamed as she produced a slip of paper for each one to sign.
“Alright Ladies, strip it down and mount up!”, Officer Calligan bellowed as she smacked a small leather whip on the concrete.
Alison and Julia did as told, and had two of the boys help them place the heavy crossbeams on their shoulders. The party set out the front doors.
The air was cold on their bare skin and Alison and Julia’s nipples hardened instantly. Outside the front entrance of the holding cells, facing the quad was Katie on her cross. Alison and Julia instantly recognized her by the natural red hair and they came up behind her cross. A small crowd had gathered to watch her struggle against gravity as she strained to push herself up off her haunches. They had tied her feet so that the soles of her feet were flush with the sides of the upright so that her sex and the red pubic hair that crowned it were clearly visible. Her freckled breasts heaved heavily as she gulped air before dropping back down, too weak to hold herself up for long. As Alison and Julia passed by her, Katie let out “Have fun you cunts!” and gave a weak smile before her own struggle consumed her attention.
Few people were about on the main campus promenade on that Sunday morning. A few students looked casually up from their laptops as the two naked girls carried their beams past the student coffee shop. A pretty Asian girl, headed home on the walk of shame, blushed as she hurried past Alison and Julia headed in the other direction, holding her red heels in one hand. As they passed the dormitories, a pair of boys leaned out their window to heckle the pair. The female student worker who had organized the clothing donation, gave a polite wave back at the boys before they past out of sight. The pavement was cold and rough, but Officer Calligan’s whip kept Alison and Julia at a brisk pace. Both girls were out of breath before they had even reached the edge of campus proper, and the group had to stop so Alison and Julia could catch their breath. One of the student workers gave each girl of sip out of his canteen as they panted under the weight of their crossbeams.
“This is going to kill us before we even get there.”, Alison said in between gasps.
“I wish”, Julia replied coldly.
Another swish of Calligan’s whip resumed the march, and soon they had reached the East Lee Walkway; vertical uprights marked each side of the path at increments of 15 meters. Spread out along the path were other victims at various stages in their own fate. Alison and Julia couldn’t help but look at the other unfortunate souls as they passed by, and contemplated how they would look to others in their position. The last victim they passed was an olive skinned girl, her back was scourged and her legs were coated in a foul mixture of blood, perspiration, and excrement. The lawn sign next to her cross read, “Brianna, possession and distribution of narcotics”. Officer Calligan stopped the patrol to check her vitals. The girls’ head rested on her shoulders and her eyes looked glazed over, but Calligan still detected a heartbeat.
“Carson, break her legs. She doesn’t have much left. We can pick her up on our way back.”.
Alison and Julia continued on. In the background, they could her two snaps and a faint moan as the girl was awoken out of her trance.

End of the road
Alison and Julia finally stopped at the last pair of uprights on the path; in the distance loomed the stadium where the pair had gone to many football games together in happier times. The execution party split up: Alison was taken to the south side of the path, and Julia the north. They would be crucified across from each other. The student workers relieved the girls of their crossbeams and made themselves ready while Alison and Julia looked on like sheep awaiting slaughter. Officer Calligan approached the pair.
“Ms. French, your father has purchased a care package for you that includes pain killers if you would like to take them. Unfortunately, these can not be shared.” Julia quickly downed the cocktail when Calligan presented it from a satchel on her waist.
Alison was crucified first. Two of the larger student worker grabbed her arms and flipped her onto her back and onto the crossbeam. Before she could realize it her arms were pinned by two sets of strong hands while another two students positioned themselves to nail each wrist. Alison looked nervously at the large iron nails and the mallets that would drive them into her delicate wrists. She closed her eyes as the hammers were raised in unison.
Alison’s screams drowned out the impact of metal on metal. The students were skilled in their craft and Alison was firmly fixed to the crossbeam in only a few strokes. The four students quickly raised Alison onto her feet; Alison’s legs pushed hard to try and lift herself into a position that wasn’t as agonizing. Alison had bit her lip during the nailing, and a small trickle of blood ran down her mouth as she looked straight ahead towards Julia. Julia’s hands covered her mouth but her eyes revealed the fear she felt. Alison started to mouth something, but was cut off as the students began to lift the crossbeam on the vertical post. Alison’s feet fluttered desperately as they left the ground, and soon they began to try and push up on the vertical beam to relieve the pain of hanging solely from her wrists. The pain was beyond anything she imagined as she hung limply from her impaled wrists. The students seized on the moment of inactivity and quickly pinned her feet against the upright. Before Alison could plead for them to spare her further pain, her ankles were nailed in the sides of the upright. She was crucified.
Julia was taken similarly to her crossbeam, but the pain killers seemed to work. She barely kicked as they drove the nails in her wrists. She screamed a little as they raised her up onto the upright. Officer Calligan reached into her satchel again, then motioned for the closest students to grab Julia’s legs.
“Another part of your care package, your highness.” Calligan said with a grin. Julia’s legs were pulled away from the cross so her nailed wrists were pulled taut. A small phallic seat was nailed to the upright quickly by one of the students, another applied a generous coat of Vaseline to the gnarly looking device. Julia was guided onto the seat so that it penetrated her anus. It slid in easily with the amount of lubrication applied but Julia still let out a small yelp. Julia’s feet were then placed one over the other and nailed to the wood as well.
“It’ll make it easier for you.”, Calligan said wickedly. Signs were placed next to each cross. “Alison, Homicide”, “Julia, Homicide”. Alison and Julia were officially crucified.
Calligan led half the student workers back the way they had come, leaving two of the boys and one of the girls to watch over the crucified. “Of course I get stuck with guard duty on the last possible day before I go on vacation. I hope this wraps up quick.”, complained the girl. The path was bereft of travel in the late morning, and soon two of the guards we dozing off under a tree a little ways off the path. Julia and Alison silently did the dance of the crucified: pushing up off nailed feet and ankles to breath then sinking back down to hang again from nailed wrists. Julia couldn’t look at Alison, and instead stared at the horizon or focused on the rhythmic rising of her own chest. Julia’s lust for revenge had damned both herself and her best friend. Alison looked pleadingly at Julia behind tearful eyes. Small trails of blood ran down the lengths of Alison’s arms down her torso from the grievous wounds in her wrists, and her small breasts were outstretched to reveal the outline of her ribs. Despite the excruciating pain, Alison loved Julia to her core; she had been her best friend these past four years, and she was still her sister.
“I’m sorry”, Julia finally called out, “It’s my fault we’re here. I never should have dragged you into this”.
“We both deserve this,” Alison replied, “I’m glad I’m here with you.”

A visit from sisters
Suddenly, a commotion could be heard on the horizon. The two guards hastily resumed their positions expecting Calligan to arrive. Instead, about 40 girls from Golf Papa Bravo showed up. They were laughing as walked down the path with coffees’ and pastries in hand.
“Well girls, look who we have here.”, bellowed the vice president, “our favorite executive board members or should I say executed board members.” She said with a laugh. The girls set upon tormenting their former sisters. Dozens of photos were taken of girls posing with their helpless sisters. The most popular pose became pinching nipples which always elicited a strong response from the victims which made for a great photo. A close second was when a group posed behind Alison’s cross so that it looked like they were raising her themselves. Groups of other girls slowly trickled in so eventually the entire sorority (those that were still on campus before holiday) were present; some even brought picnic baskets and blankets to relax.
A surprise visitor also arrived. Cloaked in a blanket, and with red rope burns visible on her wrists, Katie surprised Alison when she appeared at the foot of her cross.
“Long time no see Ally.”, she said with a grin, “I can’t imagine how much pain you’re in right now. I had a bad morning but I imagine yours is worse though. To make you feel better, I brought someone you might like.” The malevolence of her meaning was palpable. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grasped Alison’s breasts from behind and squeezed hard. The perpetrator soon revealed himself to be the fraternity boy Alison had talked to last night, in his right hand was a small vibrator. Alison was completely exposed. She tried to close her legs, but he found her clitoris with surprisingly ease. The mix of pain and pleasure was something like she had never felt before, and she writhed as the feelings of danger and ecstasy welled inside her. He never released the vibrator from her clit despite her best efforts to throw him off the mark. She blushed as she squirted, barely missing him with the jet spray.
By nightfall, the girls had gone home, and Alison and Julia’s ordeal once again became private. The students gave each girl a sip of water before heading home themselves. Alison died sometime in the night, her corpse was taken down the next day. Julia would last three more days. Each girl was given a coup de grace by Officer Calligan before the nails were removed and the bodies taken to the crematorium.

Epilogue
In the winter, the Golf Papa Bravo chapter at W!U would elevate two new codirectors of behavior to replace Alison and Julia. That spring, two other sisters from the house would be crucified for academic fraud, and Katie would once again find herself sentenced to a 4 hour crucifixion for failing to keep her sisters in line. Officer Calligan and her student workers would crucify another 264 students that year. Dr. Browning would continue at W!U until she was forced into an early retirement when it was revealed that she authorized several crucifixions despite lack of evidence. Such avarice within the justice system would eventually lead to a repeal of crucifixion as a state sponsored execution by the end of century.

First time posting. I've been lurking around the forum quite some time, and got inspired to express my fantasies through writing. I hope you enjoy my first posted work. I'm open to critiques. I'll acknowledge that grammar is not always correctly formatted, but I hope you'll excuse that since I was excited to post this. I've broken it into sections so hopefully it's not a sheer wall of text. Just as a warning, there is a short scene in the "A visit from sisters" section that includes forced sexual acts in case that is not something you want to read. Enjoy

Small edit after posting: looks like the indentation is off, if that's annoying let me know and I'll try to amend it.
You need a Avatar! Thank you for posting this story!

Great story, I love a believable modern setting.

Personally, I check what is new here and read it. So it would be easier if you posted say one section a day. Once a page has been opened, the whole of the new posts are marked as read, even if there was no time to actually do so. You also find members comment and 'like' as you post, which helps maintain the community spirit of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom