Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think one of the danarios sisters will really enjoy the cross...but which one?? i bet on sarah..

but somehow Sarah's dreams about the crucifixion come true, and only Ashley remains, and according to the dream, Sarah will have something to do with Ashley's crucifixion...

Hurry up Sj, with the next part!! please!!

I think one of the danarios sisters will really enjoy the cross...but which one?? i bet on sarah..

but somehow Sarah's dreams about the crucifixion come true, and only Ashley remains, and according to the dream, Sarah will have something to do with Ashley's crucifixion...

Hurry up Sj, with the next part!! please!!
In Sarah’s nightmare dream while she was imprisoned naked in the dungeons of Kal Duah, seven women were crucified: Sofia, Ellie, Riley (the girl on the boat), Natasha, Erja, Sonya and Ashley. In “real life” only Ashely and Ellie were not crucified so far in The Andaroos Chronicles. Ellie was freed by a reluctant King Vanerys III at the end of Chapter 3 and given to Sarah, so I assume Ellie made it back to Nycaria safely.

I assume King Vanerys’ plan is to conquer Nycaria, bring its queen back in chains to Andaroos where he probably will torture her and Ashley in the arena and then crucify both women on Traitors Hill.

Attachments

• Ellie Chapter 13 Page 62.jpg
    Ellie Chapter 13 Page 62.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,111
"Gamer Leap" - Chapter 1 is ONLINE!

After another very hard year for me, and a HUGE amount of crazy shit in real life, I'm back with a new comics.

Yes, I know, a lot of you friend were hoping for the next Chapter of the Andaroos Chronicles, but don't worry, it will come soon. I mean, very soon.
But I have to give you all some explainations about how that happened. Obviously, I won't give personal elements of what happened to me, but if Andaroos 21 is late, it's because of a lot of things, some personal, some technical, some about my hardware, which made me redo EVERYTHING from scratch TWICE. Yes, all the pictures i did, ect... and you know that I like to do a lot of pictures for my stories... yes, I lost more than 1000 pictures, and all the scenes work I did for that. So, to not break the continuum of the Chronicles, I had to rewrite all the story, and here we go, finally.

Anyway, "Gamer Leap" is the consequence of my need for a break with Andaroos, as I was beginning to think that project was cursed. Finally, I solvced most of my problems with Andaroos, but couldn't let down Gamer Leap as well. So, I deeply hope you will enjoy this new story, and if you find it more funny than usual, it may be because I needed to add some fun in that story. Hope you will enjoy it, and stay tuned for the next ones!

(Oh, and obviously, "Gamer Leap" is freely inspired of a great TV show that some of you used to watch, during the 1990's. Feel free to say it if you know whaw show it is!)

Cara, alias BunnyGamer99 is a young and very popular streamer on the internet.
Her huge fanbase enjoys her various reviews about new movies, TV series, and especially gaming stuff.

But today, it is a very special Live session: Cara just got a surprise from one of her fans: a very rare vintage computer, with a special compilation of old games! And this session will be unforgettable for our young girl, but not for the reasons she could have expected...

Including:
-Fight and Beatdown
-Long AOH Whipscene
-Forced Sex and Oral
-Open ending!

Number of pages: 1069
Quality: HQ
Format: PDF
Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-Main.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-019.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-137.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-330.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-482.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-595.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-650.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-703.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-761.jpg70191_Gamer-Leap-Chapter-1-856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

After another very hard year for me, and a HUGE amount of crazy shit in real life, I'm back with a new comics.

Yes, I know, a lot of you friend were hoping for the next Chapter of the Andaroos Chronicles, but don't worry, it will come soon. I mean, very soon.
But I have to give you all some explainations about how that happened. Obviously, I won't give personal elements of what happened to me, but if Andaroos 21 is late, it's because of a lot of things, some personal, some technical, some about my hardware, which made me redo EVERYTHING from scratch TWICE. Yes, all the pictures i did, ect... and you know that I like to do a lot of pictures for my stories... yes, I lost more than 1000 pictures, and all the scenes work I did for that. So, to not break the continuum of the Chronicles, I had to rewrite all the story, and here we go, finally.

Anyway, "Gamer Leap" is the consequence of my need for a break with Andaroos, as I was beginning to think that project was cursed. Finally, I solvced most of my problems with Andaroos, but couldn't let down Gamer Leap as well. So, I deeply hope you will enjoy this new story, and if you find it more funny than usual, it may be because I needed to add some fun in that story. Hope you will enjoy it, and stay tuned for the next ones!

(Oh, and obviously, "Gamer Leap" is freely inspired of a great TV show that some of you used to watch, during the 1990's. Feel free to say it if you know whaw show it is!)

Her huge fanbase enjoys her various reviews about new movies, TV series, and especially gaming stuff.

But today, it is a very special Live session: Cara just got a surprise from one of her fans: a very rare vintage computer, with a special compilation of old games! And this session will be unforgettable for our young girl, but not for the reasons she could have expected...

Including:
-Fight and Beatdown
-Long AOH Whipscene
-Forced Sex and Oral
-Open ending!

Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files
to sum it up Sj, you had and still have the same problems with creation as I do, not enough time, then you lost your backup of data and images - this happened to us too, and you consider the project cursed, just like me, you probably also went through the syndrome burnout, when you don't know what to do...problems in IRL, yes, this fucking world kicks me in the ass every day, and I pay it back with interest every day.
and on top of that a crazy gamer...we have this trait in common!

so I fully understand you as far as creation is concerned.
and I look forward to what you come up with in the future.
ps thanks for writing us.

Cara just got a surprise from one of her fans: a very rare vintage computer, with a special compilation of old games! And this session will be unforgettable for our young girl, but not for the reasons she could have expected...
She seems to like getting her ass fucked...
Just a Tree observation...

Including:
-Fight and Beatdown
-Long AOH Whipscene
-Forced Sex and Oral
-Open ending!

View attachment 1455729View attachment 1455731View attachment 1455732View attachment 1455733View attachment 1455734View attachment 1455735View attachment 1455736View attachment 1455737View attachment 1455738View attachment 1455739
This comes as a great surprise! The starting pace has a immersive experience. I really like how you did the translation between real life and the video game, this could work very well with time travel stories. The main character is gorgeous and the starting action is brutal, great! I could follow the starting action almost step by step, but couldn't do the same with the whipping sequence, it seemed that sometimes a whiplash was portrait for different angles (which is awesome) and other times you couldn't tell if this was the case. I was hooked to this story mainly because of the plot and the whipping scene, and I got gratifyingly surprised by the beating action. Awesome released!

Any crux previev ? :)

Back
Top Bottom