Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
"Flik, flik" is a noise like platsch, klatsch, boom or kawoooooooooooooom. We know it from Mickey Mouse.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash, boooooooooooooooooooom and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

I think the flik flik is meant to represent the smacking sound of wet flesh rapidly rubbing and pressing together.

I'm breaking the main rule right now, i know...
But i have to tell it! No spoilers, of course...

The first scene is absolutely breathtaking! It was amazing, emotional... Wonderful

So, that wasn't that bad! :D
Finally, Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 13 is here!
And this time, with a crux scene, the famous "special" scene I promised for months!
Hope you will all enjoy it, and don't worry, I still have to nail a few girls before the end of the series. 5, at least...

Enjoy!
Sorry! once more in english!
Whow! SK, I love your Andaroos Chronicles series and number 13 is great again! The promised special crucifixion scene is fantastic. You have proved once again that you are the only true "King of the Crucifixion Hill". You announce to continue to crucify some more girls by the end of the series.
I would like to see Sarah carry her cross to the Cross Hill, where she is personally crucified by King Vanerys ... but, as the good triumphs and the heroine must end up surviving ... only Vanryy's wishful thinking? ... think about it!
... and again "Thank you" for your great story and the wonderful pictures.

Clearly Princess Sherinameth and the fighting in the arena are the main attractions in Chapter 13, spending almost 800/1238 of the whole chapter. Would like to see more whipping, raping and crucifixion of Sarah, Ashley, Natasha, and Riley. They turn me on.

I guess Renderotique has got some problems, so please be alert. I paid (exactly like usual) last Tuesday, amount was taken from account but no download link nor reply through any of their channels. Will mail a registered letter by Monday night Manitoba-time.

I'm sorry for this, and I think you should contact renderotica admins.

After I uploaded the comics, I have no power and no role about the sales system. I'm sorry, I can't do more.

I indicated on page 1 that I would buy a crucifixion comic but reading your comment here, I have reconsidered purchasing your work. It sounds like you have Renderotique sell your work (for which I assume you were/are paid) but when members here are 'dudded' (money taken from accounts BUT no download is forthcoming NOR is any clarifying communication from Renderotique (effectively your retailers) received, you assert that you can do nothing! Taking a little responsibility is the least you can do.

You owe more, much more to your loyal followers. In Australia, such conduct is fraudulent and illegal and BOTH the creator (you) and the company that retails your work are liable to prosecution.

I indicated on page 1 that I would buy a crucifixion comic but reading your comment here, I have reconsidered purchasing your work. It sounds like you have Renderotique sell your work (for which I assume you were/are paid) but when members here are 'dudded' (money taken from accounts BUT no download is forthcoming NOR is any clarifying communication from Renderotique (effectively your retailers) received, you assert that you can do nothing! Taking a little responsibility is the least you can do.

You owe more, much more to your loyal followers. In Australia, such conduct is fraudulent and illegal and BOTH the creator (you) and the company that retails your work are liable to prosecution.

Wow wow wow...

Before talking to me like I was the worst pirate ever, you should read again what I wrote.

Yes, that kind of troubles happened from time to time. Yes, the downloading system already had a few bugs in the past, and I had that bug myself as a customer. I told the admins about this and they solved the problem pretty quickly. So, let the admins do their work before sentence them (and me) to death.

I have no power about this problem, because I don't own the site, and I have NO RIGHT to sell my comics anywhere else, or in any other way. That's in the deal with the site, and this is one of the reasons I don't run my own one.

I never say that I don't care about the situation, and if you read my comics, I think it's pretty obvious that I want these comics to be read.
Renderotica is made like that: Artists send them stuff, Admins controls the shop.

Now, we have to wait, and if Dextradamusz and cruzifer still have problems, they will tell me about this. That's how it has ever worked, and why every people who purchased something from me had what he paid for.

Wow wow wow...

Before talking to me like I was the worst pirate ever, you should read again what I wrote.

Yes, that kind of troubles happened from time to time. Yes, the downloading system already had a few bugs in the past, and I had that bug myself as a customer. I told the admins about this and they solved the problem pretty quickly. So, let the admins do their work before sentence them (and me) to death.

I have no power about this problem, because I don't own the site, and I have NO RIGHT to sell my comics anywhere else, or in any other way. That's in the deal with the site, and this is one of the reasons I don't run my own one.

I never say that I don't care about the situation, and if you read my comics, I think it's pretty obvious that I want these comics to be read.
Renderotica is made like that: Artists send them stuff, Admins controls the shop.

Now, we have to wait, and if Dextradamusz and cruzifer still have problems, they will tell me about this. That's how it has ever worked, and why every people who purchased something from me had what he paid for.

Hello SkatingJesus,

As the Romans would say "ut sit" ("let it be so") - or I think they would have. Perhaps my comments were a little harsh and therefore inappropriate. For that, I apologise. The problem of non supply must be resolved quickly, however, or other potential buyers may be deterred from attempting to make such purchases in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand.

I'm never happy when that kind of problems happen. All I hope is people who purchase and read my work enjoy it.
Even if I said that I need this comics money to live, I'm doing free stuff for people who can't afford them too.

I just want people to have fun reading my stories, and I hope this problem will be solved quickly.
Renderotica admins are usually pretty fast for that.

Clearly Princess Sherinameth and the fighting in the arena are the main attractions in Chapter 13, spending almost 800/1238 of the whole chapter. Would like to see more whipping, raping and crucifixion of Sarah, Ashley, Natasha, and Riley. They turn me on.

Don't worry, this kind of scenes will happen again! But a bit later... As I already said, I have planned at least 5 crucifixions scenes, and I guess I will do a bit more before the ending of this series. And of course, a good whipping will be a good addition, as usual!

Sorry! once more in english!
Whow! SK, I love your Andaroos Chronicles series and number 13 is great again! The promised special crucifixion scene is fantastic. You have proved once again that you are the only true "King of the Crucifixion Hill". You announce to continue to crucify some more girls by the end of the series.
I would like to see Sarah carry her cross to the Cross Hill, where she is personally crucified by King Vanerys ... but, as the good triumphs and the heroine must end up surviving ... only Vanryy's wishful thinking? ... think about it!
... and again "Thank you" for your great story and the wonderful pictures.

Happy you enjoyed it!
Sarah's end fate won't happen that soon, but of course, she will have a lot of "adventgures" before the final chapter!
Thanks for your support, and stay tuned! :)

No update yet. No communication from @cgbytes.com or @renerotique.com mail addresses, no link received no money refund either. I will send a registered letter to their post box address in Canada. I suspect they are run by 1-2 individuals (on vacation?) or feel struggled by the EU General Data Protection Regulation that came in force last week (many American websites/online-services switched off/seized) exclusively for European visitors.

Hello,

I send an EMail to Renderotica today aswell.
Also I should mention SkatingJesus has messeged me personally about the issue aswell, which was really appreciated.

Also, maybe I am out of place for saying the next. But I can't just stay silent.

Ranger1: You TYPED quite the rebuking messege to SkatingJesus. Now if I were him, specially after what has happened here on this website in recent events, I would be beyond fucking pissed off.
Sure, you apolegised. After the fact. Now that's easy. "Fuck you, go die in a ditch!" "Oops, sorry! ;)" It does not make what you say go away.
If you just spoke it out loud before thinking it over is one thing but you typed it down and then pressed a post button. On a forum for all to read.
In short: You're a coward.

Say or think what you will after I type this and post this, see if I care about such a negative person like you. I won't apolegise for this post eighter. At least I got the balls to stand by my words.

Bye.

Dextradamusz

Back
Top Bottom