Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, that's enough of that.
There's a problem, SJ's explained what he can and can't do about it here,
and communicated in PM with those experiencing difficulties.

Tirades and name-calling certainly aren't going to help.
Our Terms and Conditions say:
You, the user, agree to not use the Service to post or link to any content which:
is defamatory, abusive, hateful or threatening,

Any more breaches of that condition, the Member concerned will be out.

:eek:hmm interesting .... with renderotica I have no problems, I have withdrawn all the works of SJ and I can declare that they are gods ...:):)

:facepalm:people read before letting something into the ether ....:facepalm:

:facepalm:non-Englishman and deaf .... read you know not?:duke:
:devil:Google translator!:devil:

:goodjob:thanks for the super comicsy SJ !!

Reading ...what (before)!? You make a payment, you receive an order confirmation - and no link. Maybe vendor was on vacation? Who knows... Strange anyway, and seemingly worth mentioning to investigate similar experience and draw conclusions/find a solution.

... well, I have problems to downloading Andaroos 14... :firedevil::firedevil:

Download of Andaroos 14: Perfect; not problem :aaaaa:
Content Andaroos 14: Perfect (perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect....) :ARMS1::ARMS1:
Price: A lot of content and excellent quality for a very, very low price. :):);)
Congratulations: All of the world to SJ. :beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

Problems: I can not download Andaroos 15 :devil-flip::devil-flip:

I'm very happy you enjoyed it, I truly gave my best for that one.*
Feel free to tell me what you have loved, and what you may have disliked, it is always helpful to know what points I can (or not) improve for the future episodes. Because andaroos is your creation to you all, too!

And for those who purchased it, it would very nice to you if you can rate it on the renderotica page (5 stars, of course!:D ), it can help me to stay at a top artist on renderotica.

Thank you all, and let's go back to work on another comics!
(Next one will be in another universe, a custom that I prosied to a friend)

I'm very happy you enjoyed it, I truly gave my best for that one.*
Feel free to tell me what you have loved, and what you may have disliked, it is always helpful to know what points I can (or not) improve for the future episodes. Because andaroos is your creation to you all, too!

And for those who purchased it, it would very nice to you if you can rate it on the renderotica page (5 stars, of course!:D ), it can help me to stay at a top artist on renderotica.

Thank you all, and let's go back to work on another comics!
(Next one will be in another universe, a custom that I prosied to a friend)
SJ, your comics are excellent, but will we ever get to see some competent soldiers fighting (and beating) the Andarosian army? So far, the Andarosians only faced a handful of militia and unarmed civilians. Nycarians seem like complete oblivious idiots, because wars & troop movements ARE NOT subtle and the word of them spreads quickly. By now they should have figured the intentions of Vanerys and mustered some kind of army.

May i be the first?
Okay, don't consider my reply without permission as despotism.
The main story is on the same place. One step forward two steps back. Fanservice is in all scenes. The last scene will brings all cuckolds to the extasy. They will be happy.
I was hoping to see the blood of Sara's foes, at last. No balance.
We see the blood of virtous only.

SJ, your comics are excellent, but will we ever get to see some competent soldiers fighting (and beating) the Andarosian army? So far, the Andarosians only faced a handful of militia and unarmed civilians. Nycarians seem like complete oblivious idiots, because wars & troop movements ARE NOT subtle and the word of them spreads quickly. By now they should have figured the intentions of Vanerys and mustered some kind of army.

To be honest, I have planned to do a big war scene, but I know it will be a big challenge to render it.
But remember that the Andaroos army has destroyed Azelor, in Chapter 9. Yes, Suvi was there to protect the Queen, but she was an Elite fighter, and no army has only Elite in their ranks. But for the final big battle (not coming yet!), I have planned some stuff, to make it as real, as hard, and as epic as possible. the answer will be in chapter 20, or maybe more! :D

More, I like to make my heroines as valorous fighters, to sacrifice themselves for their cause, Inge is the exception, of course. (And this is why most of my girls are gorgeous, and most of the males are ugly and toothless! :D )

I have explained in the past that Hulitor did the things well, not letting messengers enter in Nycaria, or and spreading false informations (Chapter 3). Of course, Nycaria has their own army, but it's a smaller country than Andaroos. When the first war happened, it was Andaroos versus Nycaria. Now, Andaroos will absorb Nothibel, Azelor, and...? ... and will be able to attack Nycaria without nycarian allies... (I have planned to do a scene with the Queen of Nycaria for that!)

Hope it answers tyour questions! :D

Okay, don't consider my reply without permission as despotism.
The main story is on the same place. One step forward two steps back. Fanservice is in all scenes. The last scene will brings all cuckolds to the extasy. They will be happy.
I was hoping to see the blood of Sara's foes, at last. No balance.
We see the blood of virtous only.

I have my plan for the whole scenario, and I won't change it.
All the main events of story are placed at the right place for the complete series.
No spoiler please, but two deaths and a main event which will have a big influence for the end of the story is not what I would call a "same place for the story".

Why the fuck would I kill the main antagonist, when we are so far from the end?

Still, even if I don't understand why you keep an interest about the Andaroos Chronicles, which is about crucifixions, I thank you for your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom