Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Why the fuck would I kill the main antagonist, when we are so far from the end?
Each guard of Andaroos and Kal Duan (Three in the last scene especially) is the antagonist, pure evil. Soulless, hollowed abominations. It means that almost all males in this story are evil. Except one but he was killed.
Sometimes the great scenes in movies was filmed without scenario, pure improvisation.
But you are the narrator, i just shared my thoughts...
No spoiler please
Sure
Still, even if I don't understand why you keep an interest about the Andaroos Chronicles, which is about crucifixions, I thank you for your purchase.
This story is about good and evil...
Each reader have their own opinion about who is good and who is evil. My opinion is clear... Each one who brings the sufferings to another is evil. King, his minions, guards, they all at the end should be destroyed, killed, torn apart...

I must admit that that you became my inspirer again. You have Riley, i have Briley and they looks similar. Her projection in my reality...
Who knows what she can do...

All crucifixion scenes, raping scenes and etc are for them...

I don’t get what Alex is saying at all. Without revealing any spoilers, there is at least a touch of comeuppance in this chapter. It was one of the best parts of this whole series so far. Plus, I mean, complaining about all the torture in a series about crucifixions is like complaining about your ice cream having too much sugar. I don’t know how you would be expecting anything else.

Andaroosians seems to prefer to execute with crosses, with only a few exceptions, and you might think that is the worst way to go, but seeing Kalorah feed that slave to her Crocodiles? Ouch. She’s a proper sadist. I guess someone had to fill the position of big bad sadist lady now that it has been violently vacated.

I wonder how and when Inge put on fresh mascara, though. Not complaining, I love the aesthetic, just wondering if she found some bat guano in those mines.

I don’t get what Alex is saying at all.
I will write an extend recense later. Because i can't do it right now without any spoilers
I don’t know how you would be expecting anything else.
I'm expecting the story. The story about two sisters. I know that i'm not the target audience of this story.
My thoughts when i'm reading: "Damn, this woman deserves respect. Her thoughts is clear. She is true to her ideals. She is naive a little, but i like her. What will be going next? Oh, raping, again? Poor girl... Fast forward... Ah, Ashley is escaping, nice. Wow, guard was killed! Excellent... Harkan, i hope you will be killed soon, you stupid asshole. Crucifixion scene, okay... Who is now? Or, poor dears... Fast forward. The end. Hm, i want more story..."

Last edited:
I don’t get what Alex is saying at all. Without revealing any spoilers, there is at least a touch of comeuppance in this chapter. It was one of the best parts of this whole series so far. Plus, I mean, complaining about all the torture in a series about crucifixions is like complaining about your ice cream having too much sugar. I don’t know how you would be expecting anything else.

Andaroosians seems to prefer to execute with crosses, with only a few exceptions, and you might think that is the worst way to go, but seeing Kalorah feed that slave to her Crocodiles? Ouch. She’s a proper sadist. I guess someone had to fill the position of big bad sadist lady now that it has been violently vacated.

I wonder how and when Inge put on fresh mascara, though. Not complaining, I love the aesthetic, just wondering if she found some bat guano in those mines.
Andaroosians and Kalorah are far from the most brutal/sadistic antagonists as far as dark fantasy goes. Dark Eldar of Warhammer 40k are way, way worse and it's perfectly fine with readers (Warhammer 40k is grimdark). I like that there is a particular individual in chapter 14 who actually deserved to get crucified.

I buy chapter 4 today, and I also read chapter 7 again
and I find that *someone* crucified in chapter 14, really deserved for her punishment (not for things she done in chapter 14, but also those chapter before) , this story arrangement was really great

For modification, I think you may put some text in the back of the story (just word is ok for that part) , act as a supplement to told readers about those old character, since we may not know who are they and when they have appear (it can also act as a reference to trace back).

For the scene, I really hope to see a crux carrying scene like thisAna Maria - Via Crucis 001.jpg, apart from that, the crucifixion scene is perfect.

P.S. Camille in "The Fall" are quite pretty, it is sad that she was not appear , or even crucified in Andaroos Chronicles
P.S. If I rating the crucifixion scene that I have read in Chapter 2,4,7,9,14, it will like the following : 7>14 >>>2=9>>4)

and I find that *someone* crucified in chapter 14, really deserved for her punishment (not for things she done in chapter 14, but also those chapter before) , this story arrangement was really great

For modification, I think you may put some text in the back of the story (just word is ok for that part) , act as a supplement to told readers about those old character, since we may not know who are they and when they have appear (it can also act as a reference to trace back).

For the scene, I really hope to see a crux carrying scene like thisView attachment 634354, apart from that, the crucifixion scene is perfect.

P.S. Camille in "The Fall" are quite pretty, it is sad that she was not appear , or even crucified in Andaroos Chronicles
P.S. If I rating the crucifixion scene that I have read in Chapter 2,4,7,9,14, it will like the following : 7>14 >>>2=9>>4)

Thanks a lot for this very interseting comment.
To be honest, I keep some of my best girls for the Nycaria part, in the future, but I may change my mind, and introduce some of them earlier than planned, because it would be too long to wait! :)

A Cross carrying is possible to do, a bit hard and long to render (because of the hands position on the wood), but it's a possibility. But I prefer a naked walk of shame, like in Chapter 5. I still don't know what will be the best choice, but both are great!

About Camille, I haven't planned a specific role for her (As she had her own comics, not related to Andaroos), but I think it will be pretty easy to do an addition later, way later!

About texting, I won't change how I do texting ,with bubbles, as I always did that way before, and I don't want to "break" my way to do it. More, I jsut prefer text bubbles, instead of sub-texts.

Hope it answers your questions!

The latest chapter, 14, is wonderful.

For some reason, I identify with Louise, the Fruit Vendor. She seems especially hapless, much as I am myself in real life. I was glad to see her yet again in 14, undergoing further abuse. Any chance of her being crucified in the future? Or maybe even hanged?

I just finished chapter 14 SJ and I have to say this was some of your best works. The triple crucifixion scene, the angles, the story leading up to it were all fantastic. One critique/suggestion I have though is that it felt like a missed opportunity to me not to place the crosses of Inge, Erja and the other girl close together so they could have a final tete-a-tete so to speak while suffering on their crosses. It would have provided some great storytelling moments and tension to their ending, considering how they ended up being on different sides but still dying side by side on crosses.

But maybe we'll get a chance to see something like that later on. Anyways, great work!

I just finished chapter 14 SJ and I have to say this was some of your best works. The triple crucifixion scene, the angles, the story leading up to it were all fantastic. One critique/suggestion I have though is that it felt like a missed opportunity to me not to place the crosses of Inge, Erja and the other girl close together so they could have a final tete-a-tete so to speak while suffering on their crosses. It would have provided some great storytelling moments and tension to their ending, considering how they ended up being on different sides but still dying side by side on crosses.

But maybe we'll get a chance to see something like that later on. Anyways, great work!
Thanks!

I take note about the idea. But I don't know if the girls would have talked a lot. Maybe for one's excuse... I will think about that! :)

For the scene, I really hope to see a crux carrying scene like thisView attachment 634354, apart from that, the crucifixion scene is perfect.

I like Camille in "The Fall" also, though I hope that there will be text next time, especially the screaming of the victim.

Chapter 14 was great. I'm still hoping to see a scene where one of the women is beaten while she is being raped, though. Perhaps in the future? (Kalorah did say that the guards were not to make Sarah pregnant... Perhaps a cudgel applied to her lower belly to tighten the channel and force her womb to reject the seed...?)

I will write an extend recense later. Because i can't do it right now without any spoilers

I'm expecting the story. The story about two sisters. I know that i'm not the target audience of this story.
My thoughts when i'm reading: "Damn, this woman deserves respect. Her thoughts is clear. She is true to her ideals. She is naive a little, but i like her. What will be going next? Oh, raping, again? Poor girl... Fast forward... Ah, Ashley is escaping, nice. Wow, guard was killed! Excellent... Harkan, i hope you will be killed soon, you stupid asshole. Crucifixion scene, okay... Who is now? Or, poor dears... Fast forward. The end. Hm, i want more story..."
The Two Sisters seems to be a good start on sacrifice due to their father. Would like to see both girls being raped and tortured together.

I'm still hoping to see a scene where one of the women is beaten while she is being raped, though.
That's why i will never see the blood of Sara's foes...
My hope will lost among the voices of all who think that venerys is not a bad character.
And i'm afraid that Sara's nightmare in the chapter 13 was a prophecy. They all will be killed...

Would like to see both girls being raped and tortured together
Of course you would

I forgot to post the teaser pictures! :D

Attachments

• Andaroos 14 - Page 025r.jpg
    Andaroos 14 - Page 025r.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 794
  • Andaroos 14 - Page 081r.jpg
    Andaroos 14 - Page 081r.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 754
  • Andaroos 14 - Page 141r.jpg
    Andaroos 14 - Page 141r.jpg