Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Stars are always beautiful. I must now put 2 € in the "Phrases Pig". Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupergriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!!

Under normal circumstances it is not disputed.

However while being kept in captivity, where the women in question are not even allowed clothing, or bathing as far as we know. Why is it then, they are allowed to shave? Unless they all are magically natural bald types, that'd be a explanation ;)
This is not including the sexy factor SJ implies ofc, to which we all defer.

Bye! :banana:

I imagine we're shaved in some cruel way -
involving rusty cutthroat razor, pincers for plucking, possibly a flame-gun,
before we're put on public display.

Under normal circumstances it is not disputed.

However while being kept in captivity, where the women in question are not even allowed clothing, or bathing as far as we know. Why is it then, they are allowed to shave? Unless they all are magically natural bald types, that'd be a explanation ;)
This is not including the sexy factor SJ implies ofc, to which we all defer.

Pubic hair is natural and does not have to be ugly. I have collected some pics where you can compare bodies with and without hair in similar situations. 1 Old hair for Arcimboldo.jpg2 Hair and saved.jpg2a Hair and saved 1.jpg3 Mothr hair daugther saved.jpg4 Hair i cross 1.jpeg5 Saved in croos.jpg6 Hair in cross 2.jpg

SJ also creates pics of "narutarl hair" 8 Sj on hair Emily crucified 001.jpg9 Sj on hair Emily crucified 005.jpg

In the final video you can see "the dance of the cross" of three women, one with her hair, another with hair trimmed and another shaved ... which is more sexy ?.
As I pointed out in another post, the same thing always tires; in the variation is the best.

Attachments

• Roman Arena snapshot1.mp4
    9 MB · Views: 1,604
That's why i will never see the blood of Sara's foes...
My hope will lost among the voices of all who think that venerys is not a bad character.
And i'm afraid that Sara's nightmare in the chapter 13 was a prophecy. They all will be killed...

Of course you would
With all due respect, you seem to be making an unfounded assumption towards a great many people.

I don't think King Vanerys is "not a bad character". He's a bloodthirsty tyrant. A casual murderer. Were he a real person, there's little reason to doubt he would have a short, brutal life before being killed by a usurper or torn to pieces by his own people: his choices and predilections suggest that he would be disliked and found incompetent by most within his own nation and distrusted and abhorred by leaders of other nations. I've personally participated in protests and letter-writing campaigns against governments that have engaged in far less terrible crimes.

BUT, he's not a real person. He's a character in a sex fantasy, and as such, a means to an end... That end being to display attractive young women in situations of violence, sex, and peril to the enjoyment of an audience that came to see exactly that.

Now it may be that your own fantasies would rather see Vanerys receive his comeuppance and some or all of the women escape or be rescued. I understand that it can be frustrating when the majority's fantasies- and suggestions towards those who produce such fantasies- seem to run in competition towards your own.

It's fine that you feel that way, and you have every right to make your own suggestions that would run things towards your own preference.

However, if you're going to imply that your intentions and desires towards fictional people are somehow morally superior to others'... I think you're in the wrong place.

Things are pretty simple for me about pubic hair : I like shaven pussies!

I don't want to do too much realistic things, because I want to keep it "sexy". Too much blood, too much gore, exposed guts, it's just not my kink, and I don't want to strip my stories from their sexy side. This is why you won't see more blood, or more realistic wounds. I don't do impalements for this same reason. I may do one in the future, but it will be only to please some of my readers.

But I already did massive bushes for girls in Andaroos, like Emily, or Judy (Chapter 4), for example. One of the slaves you will see in chapter 15 got one too. But no underarm hair for me, I just think that 's a big No to me.

I don' t want to forget that the AC are an erotic story first!

In the final video you can see "the dance of the cross" of three women, one with her hair, another with hair trimmed and another shaved ... which is more sexy ?.
As I pointed out in another post, the same thing always tires; in the variation is the best.
I agree - from my point of view, I identify more with the women who are unshaven, or least so,
but acknowledge that i'm entirely subject to the whims of my captors - whether they choose to shave me or not
would be the least of my worries! And yes, variety is the spice of life.

Pubic hair is natural and does not have to be ugly. I have collected some pics where you can compare bodies with and without hair in similar situations. View attachment 636520View attachment 636521View attachment 636522View attachment 636523View attachment 636524View attachment 636525View attachment 636526

SJ also creates pics of "narutarl hair" View attachment 636527View attachment 636528

Mmmmm ! The mp4 is wonderful : I only regret that I'm not with them ..... though, perhaps in the first part, the blonde into the left background ?

I can dream .... :rolleyes:

Things are pretty simple for me about pubic hair : I like shaven pussies!

Yes of course that you like ! I told you that I had a "ticket de metro" , but you shaved me ... :cbiggrin:

Attachments

• messaline_crucified_002_by_skatingjesus-d7srg1e.jpg
    messaline_crucified_002_by_skatingjesus-d7srg1e.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 794
  • Messaline crucified on the mountain 001.jpg
    Messaline crucified on the mountain 001.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 792
Hi friends!

I forgot to tell you that there is a huge sale on the whole Renderotica catalog, and so, my complete shop is 25% off.
So, if you have waited for a good sale to discover the andaroos Chronicles, that may be the right time for that!:)

http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/SkatingJesus/659

Thanks for your support!

Attachments

• Riley - Renderotica Big Sale 001.jpg
    Riley - Renderotica Big Sale 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 651
Gentlefolk, Skatingjesus has announced that he's having to withdraw from creating new work due to a combination of family crises and personal harassment. His notice can be read on Deviant Art here: https://www.deviantart.com/skatingjesus

I'm not in any way affiliated with the gentleman, just a fan. That said, if you enjoy his work as I do, this might not be a bad time to show support by purchasing one of his works at Renderotica.

Hi friends!

I forgot to tell you that there is a huge sale on the whole Renderotica catalog, and so, my complete shop is 25% off.
So, if you have waited for a good sale to discover the andaroos Chronicles, that may be the right time for that!:)

http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/SkatingJesus/659

Thanks for your support!
I have all of Androos, but I want to purchsae some of you others. But when a went to render, there was no sale shown.

Gentlefolk, Skatingjesus has announced that he's having to withdraw from creating new work due to a combination of family crises and personal harassment. His notice can be read on Deviant Art here: https://www.deviantart.com/skatingjesus

I'm not in any way affiliated with the gentleman, just a fan. That said, if you enjoy his work as I do, this might not be a bad time to show support by purchasing one of his works at Renderotica.

Thank you, that's really appreciated. Times are a bit hard, but I can see the light from here.
I'm not with my computer right now, and so, stop the development of Andaroos 15, but don't worry, I will come back. I was near of releasing a short comics made as a custom, that will be a good way to wait for the next Andaroos chapter. I will probably finish this custom, about a captured spy girl, for February, and upload it in these days.

I have all of Androos, but I want to purchsae some of you others. But when a went to render, there was no sale shown.

The sale ended December 25th, this is the first time renderotica did their big sale at that time. Usually, they did it for new years eve.

Back
Top Bottom