Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you, that's really appreciated. Times are a bit hard, but I can see the light from here.
I'm not with my computer right now, and so, stop the development of Andaroos 15, but don't worry, I will come back. I was near of releasing a short comics made as a custom, that will be a good way to wait for the next Andaroos chapter. I will probably finish this custom, about a captured spy girl, for February, and upload it in these days.

The sale ended December 25th, this is the first time renderotica did their big sale at that time. Usually, they did it for new years eve.
Thank you

Skating, you are without a doubt one of the best artists working in this field. I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated and respected for your work. Life is about priorities, and you need to handle your business. Your fans will be here when and if you come back.

Hi friends!

I have just released today a new comics, about Miss J., a young spy who...ended captured and tortured, as usual!:D
It's a "Short series"-labelled comics, but still nearly 400 pages.
Includes whipping and double electrotorture sessions.

Don't worry, that doesn't mean you will have to wait 4 months again for Andaroos 15!
That future chapter is now under texting, maybe I can release it in 2 weeks.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• AgentJ Pro007.jpg
    AgentJ Pro007.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 392
  • AgentJ Pro017.jpg
    AgentJ Pro017.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 434
  • AgentJ Pro111.jpg
    AgentJ Pro111.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 477
  • AgentJ Pro166.jpg
    AgentJ Pro166.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 513
  • AgentJ Pro250.jpg
    AgentJ Pro250.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 511
  • AgentJ Pro258.jpg
    AgentJ Pro258.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 482
  • AgentJ800.jpg
    AgentJ800.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 421
Hi friends!

I have just released today a new comics, about Miss J., a young spy who...ended captured and tortured, as usual!:D

Don't worry, that doesn't mean you will have to wait 4 months again for Andaroos 15!

Enjoy!
What an attractive heroine!

Not sure about the mattress on the torture-bed though ;)
For the comfort of the rapist.
When the torturer bought the frame at the consignment store (Torture-Furniture-R-us) the mattress came free. He's Scot, so he couldn't pass up the deal!

But Yes, #3 warms my whillys.

Last edited:
Hi friends!

Enjoy!
:bdsm-heart::clapping:

What are you talking about?
Chapter 15 is close!
I want to know what happened with Riley? I hope she will kill Hilitor.
She will drink his blood and eat his heart! And this uncontrollable anger will transform her to the darkwraith knight.
She will resurrect her friend. He was the first and the last good man in this vodeville.
And for that he was killed by the undescripted form of the beast. I think it was a blood-letting beast...
Ah, dreams, dreams...

Inge, I would say, got her just desserts more than anybody. Although it certainly didn’t need to be as brutally torturous as it was, it had to be a suitably sexy end.

It’s worth remembering that one queen has already been captured by Andaroosian forces. And Sarah is currently under the yoke of another queen who believes herself safe from Andaroosian assault. Just sayin’.

I think the queen calorah will still regret his actions soon ... and what Sarah did ... and sonya ....

I wonder how it will be with Ashley ... I would not be surprised if she wanted revenge! is as strong as Sarah! and harkan killed in vengeance!

and especially, I want to see the execution of Riley! as it was in Sarah's vision!

otherwise inge got what she deserved ... Poor Erja!

Just bought my copy. Another triumph, SJ! I recommend others to purchase.

You know, @SkatingJesus , that after a cattle prod to the cunt, any battery powered watch Agent J wears from this point forward will not hold a charge. :)

As always, great work. :Laie_22mini:
Tonight's piece of valuable information - what a treasure-house of useful knowledge CruxForums is! :D

Back
Top Bottom