Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Over 1K pages? I’m sure you’re just excited to show some more of Sarah and Ash’s endless torture! Honestly I really hope there’s no escaping from this point. There are still named characters that are still alive, after all! I have no idea what will happen in chapter 15, but this series keeps getting better, so I’m totally willing to go in blind!

It's ONLINE!!

Hope you will like this chapter!
There is a short crux scene at the end, not as brutal as the one in previous chapter, but you may like the "Crux Dance"...

Rate it if you can, and enjoy!

Attachments

• Andaroos 15 - Page 018.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 018.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 560
  • Andaroos 15 - Page 155.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 155.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 618
  • Andaroos 15 - Page 318.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 318.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 631
  • Andaroos 15 - Page 513.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 513.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 597
  • Andaroos 15 - Page 735.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 735.jpg
    926.7 KB · Views: 606
  • Andaroos 15 - Page 941.jpg
    Andaroos 15 - Page 941.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 565
  • Andaroos 15 800 .jpg
    Andaroos 15 800 .jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 542
SJ It's great to see your work again after a long break. And again an extraordinary chapter with interesting story. It seems that everything is slowly going to the grand finale. Maybe not slowly because 15 episodes are behind us and only a few are ahead of us :)

And cliffhanger at the end reminds me something in another story :)

View attachment 679018
I doubt it will end so fast .. and I hope SJ is planning some other similar crux stories .. at the end of the Andaroos or straight on to another time with another character!. but I can not wait to end ashley, sarah and sonya .. Now the new blonde carley!

I doubt it will end so fast .. and I hope SJ is planning some other similar crux stories .. at the end of the Andaroos or straight on to another time with another character!. but I can not wait to end ashley, sarah and sonya .. Now the new blonde carley!

I mean quickly when it comes to the number of chapters, but slow when it comes to breaks between them- and in last part I completely agree with you Darken :)

I mean quickly when it comes to the number of chapters, but slow when it comes to breaks between them- and in last part I completely agree with you Darken :)

To be honest, I don't know how many chapters are still remaining...
So many stories to tell, and so few time for that!:D

Don't take it as guaranted, but I guess that the final chapter may be between Chapter 22 and Chapter 25, more or less.

oho I would like in the future some sequel or prequel to andaroosu, or a completely different crux story from rome to andaroos will end up!

God, I can not be without your crux-comics!

NOw if only that damn webshop will process my manual payment................................................................. :cursing:

Back
Top Bottom