Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
You don't have winrar on your computer ? Well, the free prologue is about the arena, not crux. Only chapter 2 is about crosses. Chapter 2 only... For now!

To upload the chapter 1, I will have to create an account on mega, or something like that ! Quite annoying !:p

Try winrar, and tell me how is it going !

Is 7-zip the same as winrar? I just the other day needed a program to unzip files that were .rar and I went to www.7-zip.org and downloaded the program. It worked like a champ.

You don't have winrar on your computer ? Well, the free prologue is about the arena, not crux. Only chapter 2 is about crosses. Chapter 2 only... For now!

To upload the chapter 1, I will have to create an account on mega, or something like that ! Quite annoying !:p

Try winrar, and tell me how is it going !
ok i will try out wz my pc instd of ph :)
I know it will be just epilogue not including crux but that's all i can taste. I cant buy ur staff even I want to. It is not because of 10usd is expensive, but because of I live in Myanmar :D

Once you "bought" the free comics, you have to download it, by going in your account:
"Account" -> "Downloads", in the rolling menu, at the right top of your screen.

Even if Chapter 1 is a free product, you still have to put it in your cart, like you would buy it. But no money data will be asked, don't worry, you don't have to use your credit card or something, for this free product.

I think you just downloaded the advertising picture! :p

I like the way you verbalise the third option: " No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste."
You can't vote for it unless you admit you have no taste.
In some management courses this is called verbal aggression.
Splendid! You should be a politician.
More seriously, this is one of the techniques to manipulate a referendum, be it in a more subtle way.

I like the way you verbalise the third option: " No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste."
You can't vote for it unless you admit you have no taste.
In some management courses this is called verbal aggression.
Splendid! You should be a politician.
More seriously, this is one of the techniques to manipulate a referendum, be it in a more subtle way.

"Manipulate a referendum"...
I may not understand very well your post, or even your sarcasm, as my english sucks a lot, but...Are you serious?

Why are you talking about "verbal aggression"?
The purpose of this poll was just to determinate if it worth it to do a full crux story, as a lot of people would enjoy it, but a lot of people would dislike it. I asked this, because I didn't want to spend a lot of time on a story that a very few people would buy and read. It took 2 months, to draw this story, and what I earn is not enough to live, friend. So yes, I think I have the right to ask if it's a "good invest" for me. I do a lot of free work for everybody who can afford my comics, but I spent a lot o time and a lot of money to buy the ressources to do that. So, yes again, I had to ask it, as the results were pretty clear: 25% of the voters are not interested. That was more than expected.

Now, the 3rd option was here to make people laugh a bit. Every poll I did here or on Deviantart had a little joke inside, because I am a simple man: I think that people who don't like my work (and yes, I know there are a lot) won't just click on a thread called "SkatingJesus's thread". You don't like it? You don't go on it, that's quite simple.

So, maybe I didn't really get what you said in your post, but for me, your post is a verbal aggression, as you said.
I don't understand why you bother me with this, as it is pretty clear that it's a joke (same for my DA polls, some people answer with the joke option, and tells me it, for the joke too), and as this thread is now more than 6 months old.

I like what I do, and I won't change my work, unless people stop liking it (that's the prupose of all my polls).
And if you don't like it, well, sorry for you, friend, but there is a lot of other artists who do stuff you may enjoy.

Hi SJ... I can assure you that Repertor was only joking. He realises like everyone else that the third response was simply a joke against yourself. To be honest I would be pleased with a 75% positive response. As for the remaining 25% there may be reasons they don't wish to buy online which have nothing to do with the obvious quality of your work which is always up there with the best of the artists.

I may not understand very well your post, or even your sarcasm, as my english sucks a lot, but...Are you serious?

I'm very sorry if I offended you, SkatingJesus. I would never want to do that. My English sucks more than yours and obvously I didn't express myself clearly.
You say it yourself: "the 3rd option was here to make people laugh a bit". You succeeded and you made me laugh. I just tried to tell you that with a little joke. It wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all.
Don't take that "verbal aggression" too seriously. It just made me think of a course in which it was called like that. Another example: "being an intelligent person you will agree that..."
I want you to know that you are one of my favorite artists and that I have purchased several of your comics. I can only wish my humble attempts to do renders were on the the same level as yours. Of course I would like to see you doing a crux story.

Sorry for that, friend, I was believing that you were bitching about what I wrote, a few months ago.

I met a few people on DA who did that, or even IRL. Critics are cool, but not when EVERY fucking thing I do is criticized! :D
So, I didn't know if you were serious or not, and well, I have to admit that my work IRL takes me a lot of time and energy. Today, I was with a VERY hot 19 yrs old girl, and I'm so tired that I can't remember a word I said to her. I just hope I didn't told her too many shit! :D

So, don't worry, I understood, and everything is fine to me.

And for your information, "Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 2" is my crux story! Hope you will like it!;)

You seem to have had a lucky but exhausting day.
I have already chapter 1 and I'll buy chapter 2 as soon as Renderotica releases a coupon again, as well as Peril in Africa.
Most of all, up to now, I like Welcome to Garmhaztan and Unlucky Bounty
What is IRL?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom