Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
So I went ahead and purchased Chapter 17. And I am so glad I did, for it is delightful! Probably my favorite of the series so far.

Skating, I have always appreciated your "humiliation walks" as that is a fantasy dear to my heart. This one featuring the disgraced Queen Kalorah is your best yet, in my opinion. Such rich details, and it is spread over so many pages. I find it very easy to identify with her, and imagine myself in her situation...

"I was their Queen. Why do they now despise me? Paraded through the city streets chained and naked, with my wrists tied behind my back. So many eyes crawling over my body, basking in its silky smooth skin, the sensuous curves, and my undeniably delicious ass cheeks. My breasts sway and bounce as I forced to walk. They stare at me with lust in their hearts, as if I were a slave girl performing a dance. The very people I used to rule now mock me, relishing the humiliation of their fallen Queen."

I also loved how the whipping scene begins very slowly, with several pages devoted just to a muscular guard tying Kalorah's hands overhead. This works beautifully to build tension, and again I find myself imagining what must be going through Kalorah's head as she is forced to wait with her body so close to his, taking in his masculine smell. This unwanted brief intimacy would be both terrifying and intoxicating! This turns me on so much!!

And the raping. Oh heavens to Betsy, the raping! I loved how it's done with the girls' hands still tied overhead. And thank you for allowing Kalorah the wonderful relief of an orgasm! She had obviously suffered greatly and so she deserved that pleasure. :p

I assume we will get to see Kalorah crucified in the next chapter? I will very much look forward to that.

Fantastic work, Skating!

Renderotica no longer seems to have a manual payment option available so I am no longer able to buy your comics...

Very unfortunate.

I bought 17, read it twice, lost some sleep - but it was more than worth it. I love the whole work, especially your leisurely pace, savoring the suffering of so many beautiful women; it is an inspiration. I continue to strive in my writing to allow the slow horror of the situation to sink in, but the temptation to jump right to the torture is hard to resist.
@Jackie1111 comments speak for me also!

Great Chapter.

I bought 17, read it twice, lost some sleep - but it was more than worth it. I love the whole work, especially your leisurely pace, savoring the suffering of so many beautiful women; it is an inspiration. I continue to strive in my writing to allow the slow horror of the situation to sink in, but the temptation to jump right to the torture is hard to resist.
@Jackie1111 comments speak for me also!

Great Chapter.
BTW The fight scene beating up the to bodyguards was the best I've ever seen. Wonderful detail and abuse!!!

Andaroos Chronicles 17 is now Online!
Hope you will enjoy this long and new chapter! :)

It includes one of my loingest whip scenes ever!

Dear SJ with chapter 17 you have presented us another highlight of your Andaroos Saga. Like every time, I am thrilled and say "thank you very much" for your efforts to fascinate us again and again with fantastic, expressive pictures.
Outstanding this time, the representation of the fallen Queen Kalorah. Fascinating the sight of her naked body during her humiliating march through the alleys of her city, past the roaring crowd. Here it literally crackles with eroticism! No less stimulating is the flogging scene in the arena, in which the figure of Kalorah gradually moves into the centre and which comes to a fullminate conclusion with the rape of Kalorah by King Vanerys. Great pictures!
With chapter 17 of your story you have earned besides your title "King of the Crux Hill" also the title of "Master of the Whips".
I'm very excited about the sequel and hope chapter 18 will be published even this year.
Once again "thanks!"

The "GIMP" refers to is an open source (free to download AND use) program that will enable a user to manipulate images as well as within Photoshop. With a current annual cost A$343.07 (requiring additional, inevitably increasing subscription payments each AND every year to keep the licence functioning), learning how to use GIMP seems to make sense to me. Alas, I do not yet know how to manipulate images within GIMP but will attempt to do so. As a Photoshop and Photoshop Elements user for 2 decades, I expect the learning to be a sharpish 'J' curve.

Sincerely, Ranger1.

He is in GIMP's hall of fames... But he used Photoshop 21.0
This "GIMP" is a sect...
And by the way - Photoshop costs zero if you know where to get it
Someone's greed should be punished

I have no idea which type of gimp they are referring to, and at this point I am afraid to ask

"GIMP", a.k.a. "Gils In Merciless Peril", is the nickname of Ralphus's site.
Every year for about 21 years, they vote for BDSM/GIMP artists/actors/producers who deserved to be indtroduced in the Hall of Fame.
And when I see some of the names next to me, I still think that's amazing!

He is in GIMP's hall of fames... But he used Photoshop 21.0
This "GIMP" is a sect...
And by the way - Photoshop costs zero if you know where to get it
Someone's greed should be punished

Oh, so you're coming back on your most hated site, Alex?
Again?

(For those who wonder, this new account is cruxforums's "best friend" AlexArts, formerly known as "Hasturan".
Feel free to do what you want with this information. And fear that another shitstorm fall on our site)

For those who wonder, this new account is cruxforums's "best friend" AlexArts, formerly known as "Hasturan".
Feel free to do what you want with this information. And fear that another shitstorm fall on our site
You're quite right SJ, we spotted him at once, just waited to see what happened.
He's banned again now.

Back
Top Bottom