Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Again, bad and good news for Andaroos next chapters!

Bad news:
As I said a few days ago, I did a lot of scene, which make the chapters bigger than usual. But sadly, it's TOO big. I mean that I have some weight upload limits, and I won't be able to upload a too big chapter. As I would have to redo all the texting (truly boring part!), I have to choose another solution. Here comes the good news.

Good news:
I have to split the chapter in 2 parts, which will be about 500 pages each, as usual. So, I work on a few additional scenes, not very important for the story, but well, another nycarian or nothibellian girl in peril is always a good point! :p.
So, chapters 6 and 7 will be released quite closely (I think it will be something like 15 days between them), and the main question is: where to put the crux scene? It may be in Chapter 7, if it can be useful for the story. I don't have set my final choice for now.

So, to make you all wait, another teaser!

NB: The crux scene is about 240 pictures. ;)
Mmmmmm. I think I am now sufficiently teased to happily wait until 6 and 7 are ready. :D

So when do you think the next part will be on sale? I can't wait!!!

I'm just trying to create the pdf file of the chapter 6, so now, I can say it:

OFFICIAL: the famous long crucifixion of Natasha will be in the Chapter 7!

So, no crux scene in this chapter 6, but 2 long whipping scene and some labour camp action incoming!

The comics will be uploaded on renderotica, it still has to pass the "validation commission" of the site, so you can expect it to be online tomorrow, or maybe the day after. I mean, if I don't get another trouble with PdfCreator...

I'm just trying to create the pdf file of the chapter 6, so now, I can say it:

OFFICIAL: the famous long crucifixion of Natasha will be in the Chapter 7!

So, no crux scene in this chapter 6, but 2 long whipping scene and some labour camp action incoming!

The comics will be uploaded on renderotica, it still has to pass the "validation commission" of the site, so you can expect it to be online tomorrow, or maybe the day after. I mean, if I don't get another trouble with PdfCreator...

Let joy be unconfined.

Finally, it is done: Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 6 is ONLINE!

You will find it here!
http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659

Hope you will like it, and I already started the texting work for Chapter 7, which will be released pretty soon after now (about 2 weeks).
REMEMBER: the famous crux scene for Natasha is in Chapter 7. There is no crux in this chapter 6, but there is whipping and labour!

Enjoy!

Andaroos 6 - Page 046.jpg Andaroos 6 - Page 080.jpg Andaroos 6 - Page 169.jpg Andaroos 6 - Page 214.jpg Andaroos 6 - Page 338.jpg Andaroos 6 - Page 381.jpg Title800a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, it is done: Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 6 is ONLINE!

You will find it here!
http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659

Hope you will like it, and I already started the texting work for Chapter 7, which will be released pretty soon after now (about 2 weeks).
REMEMBER: the famous crux scene for Natasha is in Chapter 7. There is no crux in this chapter 6, but there is whipping and labour!

Enjoy!
Whipping and hard labor... Who could ask for anything more :p:D

Back
Top Bottom