Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
To be honest, I'm pretty proud of Irina, that's why I gave her several roles in my last works (Valentine Day, Rambo tribute).

I really like the shape of her body, breast not too big, and the muscles are nicely done, I think. So, I can tell ass a little spoiler that I found a good role for her in the Andaroos Series, and I just wonder if you all think she worth a good crux or not... (I already know your answer).:p
You work enjoyed me every again but crucify her!

A few more teaser pictures!^^

I think that first one, pic 182, is close to photo real. The pose looks believable, lighting, depth of field all works. If I didn't already know it was a digital girl, I'd have to study it closely to tell. The second one, number 223, I'm not sure about the way her fingers are bent, looks too much to me. What figure is this? V7?

I think yes, but I still don't use it, because I never understood how to make it work! :D

Yes, I googled and found it. It works a bit like the dynamic cloth in Poser. The thing is, you can make dynamic clothing drape and fold and fit any pose, not like trying to make conforming clothing follow the figure. And you can create a pretty realistic stripping scene with it too. You ought to try it!

About great abs with normal maps, maybe you can see it better in this picture!
She looks like she works out! :) I like the results you get with the V7 figure, but I'm still not sure that I want to change everything over to DAZ Studio after using Poser for more than 20 years. Does it do dynamic cloth simulations?
I think yes, but I still don't use it, because I never understood how to make it work! :D
Yes, I googled and found it. It works a bit like the dynamic cloth in Poser. The thing is, you can make dynamic clothing drape and fold and fit any pose, not like trying to make conforming clothing follow the figure. And you can create a pretty realistic stripping scene with it too. You ought to try it!

Oh, you guys make me so hot with your techie talk! I've never wanted to be stripped (and realistically) more than right now!:D

Last edited:
Does it do dynamic cloth simulations?
Dynamic clothing in DS only works with clothing that is made for it (Only Opitex clothes I think).
You cannot run a simulation for any random cloth prop like you can in Poser.
But recently I saw software that can convert other props to DS-compatible dynamic clothing.

Dynamic clothing in DS only works with clothing that is made for it (Only Opitex clothes I think).
You cannot run a simulation for any random cloth prop like you can in Poser.
But recently I saw software that can convert other props to DS-compatible dynamic clothing.

Wow, that's a pretty big limitation. In Poser it just has to be a single-sided surface of any kind. You can even make ordinary hair props dynamic so the hair will fall realistically as the figure moves.

Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 8 is Online! Yes, FINALLY! :D

I know I made you wait a bit, but again, this chapter is bigger than the previous one. And Chapter 9, coming pretty soon after this one (in 3 weeks?), will be even bigger again!

hope you will enjoy it!

No crux in this chapter, but there will be one in chapter 9, a double crux scene. And with a pretty famous guest-star... ;)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Andaroos 8 - 020.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 020.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 896
  • Andaroos 8 - 112.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 112.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 978
  • Andaroos 8 - 153.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 153.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 923
  • Andaroos 8 - 314.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 314.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 881
  • Andaroos 8 - 348.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 348.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 843
  • Title800.jpg
    Title800.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 814
The others teaser pictures! :)

Attachments

• Andaroos 8 - 402.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 402.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 841
  • Andaroos 8 - 449.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 449.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 855
  • Andaroos 8 - 514.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 514.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Andaroos 8 - 527.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 527.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 882
  • Andaroos 8 - 545.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 545.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 829
  • Andaroos 8 - 628.jpg
    Andaroos 8 - 628.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 859
This is it, Chapter 7 is ONLINE!
I did all I could to release it early, a lot of people told me that they could not wait for the famous crux scene.
And yes, Natasha's Via Crucis is in this chapter!

It's a 637 pages comics, 241 for the crux scene, simply the biggest comics I ever did. Hope you will like it!

You will find it here!
http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659
Can't wait to see Chapter 8!

2 crux scenes ... people I'm looking forward to !!!:popcorn:
Long here to yell with suggestions on the crux scene ... until malem died of overworking ... my excuse ..... promised that it would be a bomb and proved much more !!! comiks it better and better story and crux scene ...
Thanks sj !!!:):)

I bought 8, and I love it! You are quickly becoming my favorite artist, SJ. Quoom has a bit of a head start on you but you are catching up fast!

Back
Top Bottom