Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
hi people, i'm sending a few things from Sj , not dead yet!
it will take a while to complete the comics, and they are on vacation.

Attachments

• gimp_20th_anniversary_by_skatingjesus_dd3g9oq-pre.jpg
    gimp_20th_anniversary_by_skatingjesus_dd3g9oq-pre.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 766
  • hailey___m_i_a_in_vietnam__1967_by_skatingjesus_dd21au3-fullview.jpg
    hailey___m_i_a_in_vietnam__1967_by_skatingjesus_dd21au3-fullview.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 823
  • hammam_purge_003_by_skatingjesus_dd5dg2h-pre.jpg
    hammam_purge_003_by_skatingjesus_dd5dg2h-pre.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 777
  • shana___basingawa_holiday_resort_001_by_skatingjesus_dd5c1wq-pre.jpg
    shana___basingawa_holiday_resort_001_by_skatingjesus_dd5c1wq-pre.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 832
Pubic hair is natural and does not have to be ugly.

Umm, of course!:rolleyes: A natural amount of pubic hair may not be desirable in our contemporary culture, but is as nature intended. (Hey, it helps spread our natural scents, guys!).

Shaved is better for genital exposure on the cross and I imagine some women condemned to crucifixion might have been forcibly (and roughly) shaved for that very reason. Anything to add to the humiliation.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2019_fantasy_contest___mermaid_fishing_001_by_skatingjesus_dd75496-fullview.jpg
    2019_fantasy_contest___mermaid_fishing_001_by_skatingjesus_dd75496-fullview.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 696
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_101_by_skatingjesus_dd8iet2-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_101_by_skatingjesus_dd8iet2-fullview.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 655
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_149_by_skatingjesus_dd9gp0m-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_149_by_skatingjesus_dd9gp0m-fullview.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 655
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_162_by_skatingjesus_dd9guo5-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_162_by_skatingjesus_dd9guo5-fullview.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 647
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 672
:eek:wow ... Sj this takes some time this year ... it's his record :D... I'm looking forward to the next andaroos ... but somehow I do not believe it will be this year if any ...:(

So after a long time Sj told us something

Thank you again for your great work, buddy!

Sorry for being late, again, and for not uploading stuff for weeks.
As you know, I'm currently finishing Andaroos 16, and I had a huge shitload of problems to do this chapter.
But I get it can be released in one week or two. Stay tuned!

So after a long time Sj told us something

Thank you again for your great work, buddy!

Sorry for being late, again, and for not uploading stuff for weeks.
As you know, I'm currently finishing Andaroos 16, and I had a huge shitload of problems to do this chapter.
But I get it can be released in one week or two. Stay tuned!

I wonder if one of the sisters dies in this chapter, or if it's a "filler" towards the real deal. Great thing about SJ is that even the fillers are extremely well made.

I am anxious to see Andaroos 16, but I am guessing that for me the best part is over. For some reason, I identify with Inge Van Tezios. I flip through the episodes, reading her pages as a standalone story, over and over. I know she is not very admirable. In fact, she is a villain. But I put myself in her place, and over and over progress though the pages until I see Harkan's finger point at me and hear the awful words, "Soldiers! Crucify this woman too."

Then I relive the fear and agony as I am dragged to the cross, nailed through wrists and feet, then hoisted high. Writhing helplessly as I hang there, gasping...

Whoo!!!

Quite a ride, from soon-to-be-crowned-queen living in luxury to discarded slave suffering and slowly dying a very public death. I might see if there is a PDF product to purchase that would let me put the relevant pages together in a single set.

I do not expect any more appearances by Inge, but I must confess I would be so happy to see her again mocked before death. Perhaps watered, to prolong her (and my) suffering.

Regardless, the wait is worth it no matter how long. The sheer number of superb quality pages produced so far is astounding. Nothing but the highest praise for SkatingJesus!

I am anxious to see Andaroos 16, but I am guessing that for me the best part is over. For some reason, I identify with Inge Van Tezios. I flip through the episodes, reading her pages as a standalone story, over and over. I know she is not very admirable. In fact, she is a villain. But I put myself in her place, and over and over progress though the pages until I see Harkan's finger point at me and hear the awful words, "Soldiers! Crucify this woman too."

Then I relive the fear and agony as I am dragged to the cross, nailed through wrists and feet, then hoisted high. Writhing helplessly as I hang there, gasping...

Whoo!!!

Quite a ride, from soon-to-be-crowned-queen living in luxury to discarded slave suffering and slowly dying a very public death. I might see if there is a PDF product to purchase that would let me put the relevant pages together in a single set.

I do not expect any more appearances by Inge, but I must confess I would be so happy to see her again mocked before death. Perhaps watered, to prolong her (and my) suffering.

Regardless, the wait is worth it no matter how long. The sheer number of superb quality pages produced so far is astounding. Nothing but the highest praise for SkatingJesus!

It's funny, because I wouldn't expect Inge to be that popular!
You're not the first one to tell me that you regret Inge, as it seems that even she was an antagonist, she had a lot of fans! Small boobs, white skin, thin hips? Or maybe just the character itself? I don't know, but that was quite a surprise to me.
I just wonder if you can enjoy a character like Kalorah too. Or maybe you will after the next chapter! :D

You're not the first one to tell me that you regret Inge, as it seems that even she was an antagonist, she had a lot of fans! Small boobs, white skin, thin hips? Or maybe just the character itself? I don't know, but that was quite a surprise to me.

Ah, but I do not regret in the least what has happened to Inge! She deserves all the agony of body and spirit she is undergoing. She is not a hero to me. Nevertheless, I identify with her, and her plight. I too have made disastrous decisions, and have suffered for them. Nowhere near as much as Inge is suffering... but I enjoy imagining that I am suffering as she is. My gnawing guilt and hunger for expiation allows my mind to put myself in her place. Frankly, working through the pages of her story, experiencing the depth of her fall, builds and builds until it leads to a release, and I can blissfully drift away into darkness.... Until I realize that my backside is sticking to my chair, my legs are cold, my nipples hurt from the pinching, and so forth. But for a few moments, I experience peaceful oblivion. And for that, I thank you in a heartfelt manner for granting me that peace, with your wonderful story and pictures.

Thank you a lot, again. :)

It's nice to see that readers find a way to identify themselves with some of my characters.
I do my best to make every character in these stories to be as "realistic" as possible, with their own personnality, and not just a random chick who gets banged for hours.

I just want to do for everyone! :D

It's nice to see that readers find a way to identify themselves with some of my characters.
I do my best to make every character in these stories to be as "realistic" as possible, with their own personnality, and not just a random chick who gets banged for hours.

For me, Carli is a very special treat. I'm looking forward to seeing her suffer a lot more punishment before she dances on the cross. :very_hot:

I'm loyal to the bodies of Sarah and Riley only! ;)

Good morning. I voted for the 2nd option. The main reason: I like also pictures of "other methods of execution" - and not only crucifixion.

I find your art is great!

If I may verbalize a wish: make more pictures where one of better a bunch of sadistic, cruel women enjoy to observe (perhaps even while drinking coffee (or wine) and eating something) the fate of another naked woman (or women).

Good morning. I voted for the 2nd option. The main reason: I like also pictures of "other methods of execution" - and not only crucifixion.

I find your art is great!

If I may verbalize a wish: make more pictures where one of better a bunch of sadistic, cruel women enjoy to observe (perhaps even while drinking coffee (or wine) and eating something) the fate of another naked woman (or women).
I voted the 2nd for the same reason!

Do you perhaps plan on adding some Elven race to the story? It would be cool to see some civilization or city-state that mounts an effective resistance to Andaroos. Other than that I can't wait for the soon-to-be-released Chapter 16. Hope Ashley finally gets to the capital.

Back
Top Bottom