Skatingjesus's Comics: What Do You Dream To See?

What do you want for the next Andaroos Chapters?

• More blood, more torture, it's not brutal enough!

Votes: 95 37.3%
  • I want more sex scenes: rapes are brutal, but this is realistic in this story. Go for it!

Votes: 48 18.8%
  • I want more sex scenes: I like crux/torture scenes , but don't enjoy rape. Do only consensual sex!

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • I like punishment/Torture scenes, but I want it more sexy/less bloody!

Votes: 57 22.4%
  • I like everything for now, continue as you want, I know I will still like it this way!

Votes: 37 14.5%
  • I like crux only, I don't care about other punishment/sex scenes

Votes: 78 30.6%
  • I like enslaved and docile girls, just low punishment like caning/Whipping, to not ruin their skin!

Votes: 37 14.5%
  • I like rebel girls who always try to escape, despite being enslaved.

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Other: Feel free to tell me your opinion!

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Go to CruxDreams.com

SkatingJesus

King of the Crux Hill
I know, friends, I already asked for something like this, but it's always good to ask it again, to see if people enjoys the way I create stories, now.

I already did a poll like this on Deviantart, and it gave me some useful informations, but maybe not enough.
I know we are a bit more fans of rough stuff here! :p

So, after a short discussion on the Kartomga Horror Pit thread, I decided to open this one (and to stop destroying Barbaria's one! :p )

A lot of you had already read some of my comics, and especially the Andaroos Series.
Some likes it, some others don't. I don't I can't be perfect for everyone, but I can find a consensus, to satisfy the maximum of you all.

A few weeks ago, I had a little argument with my "boss" (site owner), who asked me to do less brutal stuff, doing more sex, less torture. I still don't believe him when he said that a lot of people asked for a refund (One of theses customers was mad after buying Andaroos 4 and asked for a refund...and still bought Chapter 5...).
To be clear, I have to listen to renderotica's admins a bit, but I won't stop doing BDSM stuff. It will still be hard stories, with, at least handcuffs or ropes! "Falling Star", my lastest comics, is the lowest level of brutality I will do. So, if you like rough stories, you will still have it!
I did a promise, if you enjoyed all the Andaroos Chapters for now, you will enjoy Chapter 6 and the others too!
(And there will be a crux scene in it, the best I ever did, I think!)

So, I'm asking you all: What do you dream to see in the future of the Andaroos Series (and in the future of all my comics). You can answer the poll, but feel free to give me as many advices as you want, it can be very useful to me!

Love your work Skating, sorry to hear the admins at Renderotica are pushing for less realistic ( violent) content and just *sex*.Reminds me of what the drawing palace did to Damien's Roman cruelty/crucifixions, no more nails. I also follow you on deviantart and renderotica, have noticed a few pic's of topic's I'm interested in doing. I also enjoy more modern themes for crux, such as your pic's of vietnam or Iraq stories. I am also a 2 tour Iraq veteran of female engagement teams with the USMC , so the Iraq theme interested me, as we had heard in the beginning of the war a marine (male) was found nailed to a door. I'd love to talk in private about what I want to portray , using secondlife which is where I create most of my pictures. As for what I'd like to see more of in the Andaroos series, deff more crucifixions and torture, also love the capture/torture/execution of rebel's including my fav part, the long walk to the cross.

Love your work Skating, sorry to hear the admins at Renderotica are pushing for less realistic ( violent) content and just *sex*.Reminds me of what the drawing palace did to Damien's Roman cruelty/crucifixions, no more nails. I also follow you on deviantart and renderotica, have noticed a few pic's of topic's I'm interested in doing. I also enjoy more modern themes for crux, such as your pic's of vietnam or Iraq stories. I am also a 2 tour Iraq veteran of female engagement teams with the USMC , so the Iraq theme interested me, as we had heard in the beginning of the war a marine (male) was found nailed to a door. I'd love to talk in private about what I want to portray , using secondlife which is where I create most of my pictures. As for what I'd like to see more of in the Andaroos series, deff more crucifixions and torture, also love the capture/torture/execution of rebel's including my fav part, the long walk to the cross.

Sure, send me a private message if you want. :)

If they don't let you sell that stuff on their site (which seems ridiculous to me considering some of the stuff I've seen there) you should find a way to sell it directly. I love all your work!

I know, friends, I already asked for something like this, but it's always good to ask it again, to see if people enjoys the way I create stories, now.

I already did a poll like this on Deviantart, and it gave me some useful informations, but maybe not enough.

So, after a short discussion on the Kartomga Horror Pit thread, I decided to open this one (and to stop destroying Barbaria's one! :p )

A lot of you had already read some of my comics, and especially the Andaroos Series.
Some likes it, some others don't. I don't I can't be perfect for everyone, but I can find a consensus, to satisfy the maximum of you all.

A few weeks ago, I had a little argument with my "boss" (site owner), who asked me to do less brutal stuff, doing more sex, less torture. I still don't believe him when he said that a lot of people asked for a refund (One of theses customers was mad after buying Andaroos 4 and asked for a refund...and still bought Chapter 5...).
To be clear, I have to listen to renderotica's admins a bit, but I won't stop doing BDSM stuff. It will still be hard stories, with, at least handcuffs or ropes! "Falling Star", my lastest comics, is the lowest level of brutality I will do. So, if you like rough stories, you will still have it!
I did a promise, if you enjoyed all the Andaroos Chapters for now, you will enjoy Chapter 6 and the others too!

So, I'm asking you all: What do you dream to see in the future of the Andaroos Series (and in the future of all my comics). You can answer the poll, but feel free to give me as many advices as you want, it can be very useful to me!
I like your artwork just like it is. I think the amount of violence and brutality in your comics is just right for the storyline. I don't think you go overboard, it is perfect for the story. What kind of knucklehead would want a refund on your comics?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Go tell your "boss" to f**k off, and let you create more of your great comics the SkatingJesus way!!!!!!!:):devil:

Not on the check mark list ...but maybe some characters that reflect some members here that have a sexy fascination with erotic death? :)

Barbaria and Messaline already had their cameo in Andaroos 4! :p
Yes, and more for crucifixion than sex !
That's why I voted in this way (for crux !) ; and I like too being a rebel : so, I'm aroused by these girls who are proud to their crosses or under other tortures !
In fact, all that is in Andaroos and I like it for that ...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Andaroos is great. Sex, consensual and nonconsensual is great. Torture/whipping is good. I would enjoy more detailed crux scenes. I specially like it when you do 2 or more being crucified together, and we get to see how one reacts to seeing her friend crucified, and then the crucified one sees her friend being subjected to the same fate, and after being nailed up they struggle together and even talk to each other and to their executioners.

Andaroos is great. Sex, consensual and nonconsensual is great. Torture/whipping is good. I would enjoy more detailed crux scenes. I specially like it when you do 2 or more being crucified together, and we get to see how one reacts to seeing her friend crucified, and then the crucified one sees her friend being subjected to the same fate, and after being nailed up they struggle together and even talk to each other and to their executioners.

That kind of scene may happen again, yes! :D
I'm finishing the pictures for Andaroos 6, and as I promised, there will be a crux scene in it too! Not the last, but I think it will be the best one!

Free teaser for everyone!

Attachments

• Andaroos 6 - Natasha Crux 017.jpg
    Andaroos 6 - Natasha Crux 017.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,003
Hasturan (and others who want to buy SJ's Andaroos comics),
if you send him a PM, I'm sure he'll give you the necessary information and link.

SJ - you could put the information on this public thread if you want,
we'd move it to the 'links to pay-sites' part of the Forums but with a redirect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom