Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
If you are on AU, berseh has resumed posting images from a story she and @SkatingJesus have been working on.

To quote her, "After a long interruption, we'll slowly be back into the adventures of my naive and presumptuous ancestor, berseh az Gwen"

https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/albums/the-novice.1576/

Previously, she and SJ were posting alternately, but so far she has posted two images and he hasn't posted anything.

Happy Easter everyone!: :D

Attachments

• Easter 2023 - Callisto 001.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Callisto 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,321
  • Easter 2023 - Hailey 002.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Hailey 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,256
  • Easter 2023 - Marion 001.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Marion 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,218
  • Easter 2023 - Marion 004.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Marion 004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,227
  • Easter 2023 - Sarah 001.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Sarah 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,211
  • Easter 2023 - Valerie 002.jpg
    Easter 2023 - Valerie 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,295
Hi SJ, do you have a version without the loincloths?
What is sexy about tiny little loincloths is waiting for them to slip away and finally fully exposing the crucified lass to the eager spectators. They're probably placing bets on when it will finally slip off her hips!:D

Why is she wearing a loincloth in the first place? Probably to satisfy a law that says no female can be publicly punished or executed -- by crucifixion or any other means -- fully naked. She must at least have her genitalia covered. (Exposed boobs are okay.) All in the name of public decency, of course! :rolleyes: But once she is crucified . . . well, if by her own actions of moving around too much she exposes herself indecently then she's guilty of violating public decency standards and must be punished! :mad:

Wait, you might say, she's already crucified! Well, the law must be upheld. No excuses! Give her 30 lashes as she hangs on the cross for her willful flouting of the public decency statutes! Can't have these brazen sluts exposing themselves now, can we?:confused:

"Grind away, girlie! The more you move those hips back and forth and up and down the sooner we get to see all of you!"

Happy Easter everyone!: :D
I like Hailey because of the defiant appearance she has on the cross, or maybe she's a recently crucified girl and her efforts to breathe pay off because she still has strength. Then I like the next two images of Marion in which you can see that the girl does not have a brave attitude, she suffers terribly and has also been whipped more brutally.

I like Hailey because of the defiant appearance she has on the cross, or maybe she's a recently crucified girl and her efforts to breathe pay off because she still has strength. Then I like the next two images of Marion in which you can see that the girl does not have a brave attitude, she suffers terribly and has also been whipped more brutally.
I doubt she can stay defiant for long, maybe she was the last to go up, and Mation one of the first ! that could be the biggest difference in attitude !

Back
Top Bottom