Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
After her cross is raised
And her body begins to twist and writhe
In response to the terrible, wrenching agonies
Of hanging nailed to her cross
As her strength slowly ebbs away
And her muscles cramp and spasm
Comes the rush of perfect clarity
In Cara's mind --
It is the black, mindless, horror of knowing,
Knowing that she will die here
Hanging in utter, unsupportable agony
Naked and exposed
Suspended above the earth as people watch and laugh
It is the sheer, overwhelming, breathless panic
Of knowing that she is crucified
CRUCIFIED!
She struggles as if there were any hope of escape
Her body fights against the nails
But her mind knows it is pointless
She collapses into a mindless bundle
Of searing agony as iron shafts
Scrape against living bone
Raw flesh, and fresh nerves
As she desperately tries to breathe
Sucking in huge lungsful of air
Her panic eases
Slowly replaced by stoic acceptance
Of her fate
Her mindless contortions are replaced
By purposeful movements as she tries to balance
The agonies coursing through her
She pushes, pulls, twists
To replace one relentless, unendurable pain with another
As she adjusts her position on the cross

As desperate as she is to die
Knowing all is lost
Yet she struggles to breathe, to live
Ah yes, the terrible reality of crucifixion
The mind seeks death, but the body strives to live
:beer::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ah yes, the terrible reality of crucifixion
The mind seeks death, but the body strives to live

That sums it up pretty well! No matter how badly it hurts, and how hopeless it is, your body fights to survive. The Romans must have known from observation that those condemned to crucifixion couldn't die until the last drop of strength was gone, no matter how much they might have wished to.

I think that was what staggered the Roman guards at Christ's crucifixion; he said he was going to die and just did it.

:eek:sj if I had to wait 40 days for a new pc I would have handed the business well, and would ruckus !!':mad:s pc or bought elsewhere, anyway, I'm looking forward to the most this year you make a new scene into andaroosu-crucifixion, and then for future execution danarios Sarah and her sisters at !! :devil::devil::popcorn:are you doing with that pC !!:)

ps ... Write something already ...;)

I can handle scenes with that many characters in my computer using Poser, don't know about DAZ. I don't think the graphics card is that much of an issue for me as far as rendering, it's really about the CPU and RAM. The graphics card does make a difference for preview rendering while you're working on a scene. Here's a scene with twenty characters in it, mostly onlookers.

The other thing that really helped on mine with doing massive rendering was going to liquid cooling. My CPU on my old PC used to get really hot running for a long time at 100%. Now I don't have that problem.
Besides the technical facts: This is an exciting scenery, the whole situation appears so realistic. I wonder why the executioners allow Sabina to keep her hairstyle on the cross. But what ever reason they may have, raise her :).

Besides the technical facts: This is an exciting scenery, the whole situation appears so realistic. I wonder why the executioners allow Sabina to keep her hairstyle on the cross. But what ever reason they may have, raise her :).

The hairstyle is my fault! It was so hard to get long hair to follow her various poses that it was taking as much time just to get the hair somewhere close to right as it was to create and post the entire scene. I was never going to get all of these illustrations done like that, so I finally gave up and used this hair style that doesn't require any posing.

Two new crux girls! ;)
Eulalia and Marcella!

OMG! My heart is pounding! Such fantastic images! I'm being marched off to be crucified, along with Eulalia! My arms are stretch out along my crossbeam! What could we have done to deserve this?

Such anticipation! So much pain and suffering. And the fear on our faces! What am I thinking in this scene?

How much longer do we have to walk? I'm exhausted! Can barely put one foot in front of the other. So thirsty! So damn thirsty!

But when we stop walking we'll be at the place where we will be crucified. Nailed to our crosses! Fucks! What it feel like to have nails pounded though my wrists and feet? The thought makes me tremble in horror! My stomach heaves! The pain -- it has to be so horrible! How will I stand it?

I've seen other crucifixions. Oh, how the condemned have suffered! Writhing in agony, screaming and shouting until their voices were gone. Suffering for hours and days!

If I were to stop walking right now I'd collapse into a quivering mass of horrified female flesh!

No! No! No! This can't be happening! Eulalia and I don't deserve this! We've done nothing to deserve crucifixion. Yet here we are, being force-marched along this road, carrying our crossbeams!

Oh god! I'll never draw my arms over my body again, never feel between my own legs or feel my hands on my face, or my breasts! When we stop they'll throw us to the ground. I'll never stand up again on my own feet! I'll be nailed to my cross. Oh fuck me! when I'm raised up again I'll be crucified! Attached to this wood!

This can't be real! It must be a horrible bad dream! Why can't I wake up? But then I feel the crack of a whip across my back as I stumble on the rocky ground. The pain is intense, burning. The guard shouts at me:

"Get up you fucking bitch! Keep moving! Not far now and you worthless cunts will be crucified! You'll be spreading your legs for all of us! Yes! Can't wait to see that!"

Not far! Shit! I could be taking the last steps of my life! Then I'll be crucified! CRUCIFIED!:eek::eek::eek:

Oh no, no, nooooo!!!!!

I gotta piss, so bad! So fucking bad! And shit! I'll have to do it in front of everyone! How humiliating! How awful!

I'm being crucified . . . Eulalia and I . . . will be hanging naked . . . nailed to our crosses, in agony . . .

Last edited:
Two new crux girls! ;)
Eulalia and Marcella!

Who are the other two girls? Are there more? This has the look of a mass crucifixion.

A line of terrified, naked whipped, beaten -- and no doubt sexually abused -- women being marched off to their deaths. To their crucifixions!

How horrible! Yet how exciting! Are they all condemned for the same crime? Are they even criminals? (Even better!) Or are they guilty of various crimes and only brought together for their executions?

These intense, wonderful images have me so excited and wanting to know more about what is going to happen. (Well, we know what is going to happen, don't we?;))

SJ, your skill at rendering realistic, gut-wrenching images of utter terror and hopelessness is amazing!

:doh:Sj like this can end up girls from nicaria Embassy in andaroos ...:)
Please SJ put it into comiks vice-crucifixion at a time please ...
thanks.;)

Well, I'm not a monster, and I couldn't crucify you alone!

Messaline and Barbaria join the party, and maybe more!

Whew! What a relief that you are not a monster SJ! It would be just too horrible to imagine being crucified by a homicidal maniac. But by a dispassionate officer of the court, such as yourself, going about his official and legal duties in a thoroughly professional manner -- I can accept that!:rolleyes:

Thank you so much for having so many others suffer with me!:eek: A girl really needs her friends with her during stressful times such as this: as when she's being marched off to her crucifixion.!:rolleyes:

These latest images are such wonderful scenes. So many girls on so many crosses! Wow! Really cleaning out the dungeons, aren't you?:eek:;):D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom