Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeh andaroos Is increcible amazing!amazing!amaziiiiiiiing!

This cage will help you to wait the "next chapter" properly
View attachment 542600
don't worry, it will come!:D
and you know it's not a bad idea at all? to drag the girls across a city, calmly from andaroos, in a cage, naked, humiliated and going to death ... maybe we'll see it in one of the future comics ...
in andaroos, I'd rather see the girls carrying the beams tied to their hands-see andaroos 7-natasha, and they go naked, across the city, until the execution, and the crowd is hanging around!

SJ Hurry, hurrying is worse torture than crucifixion !!

you're awesome, and these are some of the best pieces of art on the site, but i've noticed a disturbing lack of redheaded cruxies. on behalf of redheads everywhere, i implore you to pay more attention to us.
you're awesome, and these are some of the best pieces of art on the site, but i've noticed a disturbing lack of redheaded cruxies. on behalf of redheads everywhere, i implore you to pay more attention to us.
in andaroos chronicles is reddish only ashley .... but Sj maybe somebody else adds .. so people write Sj on his mail-devianart! thanks.

Andaroos 11/12 Hype Thread
Redheads on the cross!
Could it be Ashley?
More Sarah!
Inge Tortured!
Riley is pretty much dead already... she's just going to be a "cross ornament"! Ouch! What's the over/under on her surviving?
write SJ on Devianart, he will do some gossip, about the fate of characters ....
An example of Inge and Ryley on the cross-yes? No?

Thanks.

Andaroos 11/12 Hype Thread
Redheads on the cross!
Could it be Ashley?
More Sarah!
Inge Tortured!
Riley is pretty much dead already... she's just going to be a "cross ornament"! Ouch! What's the over/under on her surviving?
I think I have an idea how Andaroos Chronicles might end. Probably about 10 Chapters left tho. One Danarios sister will inevitably be crucified. Nice emotional touch would be if she somehow died in her sister's arms, hardening the latter. After that, dead girl is seen as a martyr, uniting the lands (remaining ones) against Andaroos. After a while they besiege Andaroos capital. Vanerys tries to scheme his way out, but is murdered by Hulitor who usurps the throne. Inge is whipped, raped, and thrown into the dungeons, while all Andaroos prisoners are crucified on walls to dismay the attackers. Even so, the attackers eventually breach the wall and storm the capital. Bodies start piling up and both sided commit atrocities. Simone gets killed protecting Danarios. The capital is eventually overrun and Andaroos officers + collaborators are brought on trial. Inge is found guilty and eligible for crucifixion, but Danarios bans the practice and has Inge hanged instead. Hulitor is thrown into the arena or ripped apart by the people. In the chaos that follows, Danarios is sat on the throne. Due to her experiences, she becomes a much darker persona, and it is implied the realm will never really know peace.

I think I have an idea how Andaroos Chronicles might end. Probably about 10 Chapters left tho. One Danarios sister will inevitably be crucified. Nice emotional touch would be if she somehow died in her sister's arms, hardening the latter. After that, dead girl is seen as a martyr, uniting the lands (remaining ones) against Andaroos. After a while they besiege Andaroos capital. Vanerys tries to scheme his way out, but is murdered by Hulitor who usurps the throne. Inge is whipped, raped, and thrown into the dungeons, while all Andaroos prisoners are crucified on walls to dismay the attackers. Even so, the attackers eventually breach the wall and storm the capital. Bodies start piling up and both sided commit atrocities. Simone gets killed protecting Danarios. The capital is eventually overrun and Andaroos officers + collaborators are brought on trial. Inge is found guilty and eligible for crucifixion, but Danarios bans the practice and has Inge hanged instead. Hulitor is thrown into the arena or ripped apart by the people. In the chaos that follows, Danarios is sat on the throne. Due to her experiences, she becomes a much darker persona, and it is implied the realm will never really know peace.
:rolleyes:if both sons were killed + sonya, it would be better, and even better would be if SJ after ending the andaroos chronicles, created another crucifixion comic !!:popcorn::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

:span1:otherwise Inge, Lord Hulitor needs to get rid - which in practice means death-cross ..
I think he will execute her with Riley on the traitor hill-Sj promised that in the 12th of the year will be a small crux scene, but I do not know whether solo or multiple ... even though I doubt that he will topple the 7th part.:):popcorn:

I:goodjob:'m looking forward to a little, otherwise death Sarah is sure:amen: .... but I'm interested in Ashley ..

We did it like the Nibelungen. They are all death at the end.

Back
Top Bottom